Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    Although I'm not a big fan of James Cameron, I have to commend the guy for being the first person to visit the bottom of Challenger Deep. I'm not a brave enough man for such a venture.
    He's actually the third person to visit. Two people have gone before back in the 60's or 70's. Can't remember which.

I am glad James isn't one of those rich people who justs sits around all day doing shit with their money. The guy has a lot of points in my book. From making aliens and Terminator 2, to Avatar, helping get interest back into the Titanic and doing this.
    Last edited by Defengar; 2012-03-27 at 04:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    First video of the dive: http://video.nationalgeographic.com/...eo-deepfootage

Not too exciting, I'm sure they're holding back right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    It is so amazing to me we know so little about what's in the ocean. I admire folks that have the drive and the ambition to find out what's there.

As for the balls deep phrase, it just seemed to fit. I wonder how much more he will explore and how much of it we will see. Such cool stuff, didn't the first two guys that went down 40-50 years ago discover some weird shit?