Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

SWTOR on The Big Bang Theory

The Old Republic on The Big Bang Theory

We are excited to announce that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be featured ina brand new episode of The Big Bang Theory! The episode, titled “The Weekend Vortex”, sees Sheldon having to choose between going with Amy to her aunt’s birthday party, or spending the weekend exploring The Old Republic™ with Bernadette, Raj, Leonard, and Howard.

You can catch The Big Bang Theory episode “The Weekend Vortex” tonight, March 8th, at 8:00PM EST / 7:00PM CST / 9:00PM MST / 8:00PM PST on CBS!
    Source

Always a fan when the show uses a video game I play for an episode. Anyone else going to use ye olde PVR and catch the episode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, right at the start of raid time..... Stream it on the second monitor I guess.... I love BBT.

Deleted
    Will download it or wait 2 years before it comes to sweden xD

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only person on Earth who doesn't like this show?
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Meh, I don't like it either, but I'm glad it's gonna be on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    I honestly can't stand it. I don't find it funny. But this is kinda ironic; a bad game featured in a bad show ^^

Please post constructively. There was no reason for bashing the game or show.
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-03-08 at 09:35 PM.

you gotta be ultra nerd to watch the show, which I am :P and it just keeps getting better and better leonard nemoy and now this! XD

Someone should call Sheldon to tell him he's better off going to the birthday party

Deleted
    BBT is probably the best sitcom around at the moment
    People that dont like it, dont understand it.
    On other news, ye Craze, people should really tell sheldon to go the the party

BAZINGA

Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    BBT is probably the best sitcom around at the moment
    People that dont like it, dont understand it.
    On other news, ye Craze, people should really tell sheldon to go the the party

BAZINGA
    I understand it. It's just not funny to me. I get a couple of chuckles here and there, but to me it just seems like geek black-face. I'll still probably watch since the WoW episode was worth a few good laughs.

YAY for product placement!

Also BRING BACK ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!

Hahaha, fantastic! I had no idea, now I've got to make it a point to see the episode!

arrested developement IS coming back, i literally jizzed myself when i found that out... 7 months

after watching from mmoc some linked videos of tbbt without the recorded laughs i though "well, it had a good run, bye"
    now i am thinking "damn the never ending ad"

probably the coolest thing this game has going for it

Penny getting into AOC or whatever it was and completely degrading into a mess of a person hitting the apex of shame when going to hang out with Howard of Wallowitz was the best. I am sure they will do something good with this also.

---------- Post added 2012-03-08 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NeutralGuy View Post
    probably the coolest thing this game has going for it
    If Sheldor is your posterboy of cool then the end is near! He will probably have a more SW style name then his other gaming names though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I don't like about BBT is it sometimes hits close to home, then I become completely embarrassed and wallow in misery while eating a pint of ice cream. I'm definitely a Leonard type - a big nerd but embarrassed to fly my flag in public.

Otherwise its freaking hilarious, and I will thoroughly enjoy the TOR episode.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, my joy faded after I read the full description. It's just another potshot at the MMO community and how they "give up real life to play video games and need rehab to stop."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Well if TOR wasnt gunna hit 2 million very soon, it sure will now. Wonder how much (if anything) Bioware paid for that little advertisement.
    Last edited by Sills; 2012-03-09 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Corrected a typo