good melee thief pvp videos?

so the last time i asked this question on another forum.the videos were kinda meh,i guess maybe i should of specified that i wanted it in the point of view of the thief cuz it all seemed like it was in the point of view of other classes fighting thiefs

they seem like a cool class though

I haven't seen a decent thief pov video yet either. Like you said, it's always the pov of another profession that's fighting the thief.

10+ Year Old Account

You might wanna watch this video, a good overview of the skills available for each of the Thief's weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I haven't seen a decent thief pov video yet either. Like you said, it's always the pov of another profession that's fighting the thief.
    hmm maybe there isnt one then

cuz i thought it was wierd when i asked this question on another forum and all i got where videos of people fighting thieves as another profession and not ones in the point of view of a thief

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to see a melee Thief video, let alone a Thief using Pistols/Shortbow!

We need Beta now! Let the people play the game so we can get/make good videos!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    There are hardly any thief pvp videos period.