Elemental questions

Hey guys,

So I got some OS gear and was wondering if the VP trinky was better than Foul gift, also as I have no idea how to sim, if I should go mastery or haste at this point.

Any advises are welcome.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Ayo/advanced

Learning how to sim isn't too difficult. Go to simulationcraft org and read the documentation there to get started.

10+ Year Old Account
    The valor trinket "Bottled Wishes" should prove generally better than Foul Gift of the Demon Lord. Provided you don't call it a "trinky" ever again.
    mhm? mhm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kthulu View Post
    Learning how to sim isn't too difficult. Go to simulationcraft org and read the documentation there to get started.
    I read everything but I cant log in to the battle.net through simcraft, nor does it let me log in to simcraft itself, everything else works.

Thanks for the answers, and I will check the docs.

Also what is wrong with calling a trinket "trinky"?
    Last edited by Manu9; 2012-03-09 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    I read everything but I cant log in to the battle.net through simcraft, nor does it let me log in to simcraft itself, everything else works.
    From simulationcraft's documentation page:

"Click on the import tab. Browse your name on the battle net webpage until you reach your character's page or directly paste the url of your character on the bottom of the form. Then click the import! button."

If you can't access your character's armory page then it might be a technical issue on your end.

Edit - In case you are not US: "If your character is on a non-US realm, go to the options tab, then to the globals inferior tab. Change the "armory region" setting to your own region."
    Last edited by Kthulu; 2012-03-09 at 12:17 AM.

Deleted
    Hi there.
    Can't post any link, but if you go totemspot, in the elemental sub-forum, there is sticky thread hinting on how to use SimulationCraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunhild View Post
    Hi there.
    Can't post any link, but if you go totemspot, in the elemental sub-forum, there is sticky thread hinting on how to use SimulationCraft.
    Thanks. will check it out today