Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You probably could have been a bit less harsh about it Anaxie.

Quote Originally Posted by ediii View Post
    I actually posted before, but I've got no idea why it didn't show up... What I was saying was... does the extra 3 expertise points count more than "losing" 200~ mastery and gaining 200 haste ? - mace vs axe, for a human paladin - . Neither of them dropped for my guild, but I was always under the impression the mace is terrible.
    I SimCrafted it on my PVE gear and TBH it's not much different if you're human, but dwarf might tip Ataraxis in favor. If you're not human or dwarf I would say Slicer edges out Ataraxis though.

As for Ultraxion.. yeah you have to stand pretty damn close. At least halfway between the first and second line.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    You probably could have been a bit less harsh about it Anaxie.
    I can understand Anaxie. Imagine - you`re reading & posting here almost every day, posted million times some things and someone is coming and writing wrong informations...

Deleted
    According to Simc (as a Human): H Gurthalak 41820 dps > H Ataraxis 40288 dps (haste reforged to mastery) > N Gurthalak 40093 dps > H Slicer 40050 dps (critical reforged to expertise)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    They sit there and wont attack on Ultra 2/3 attempts this is the case, and due to the way Gurth works (it'll attack anything you've hit and not your current target) so the mastery on Slicer would make it better for spine.
    you're 6/8 lawl.. with hc gurth i do even more dmg on tendons,proc or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post
    you're 6/8 lawl.. with hc gurth i do even more dmg on tendons,proc or not.
    Nobody is disputing that HEROIC Gurthalak is the best choice. This is about normal Gurthalak vs the other heroic weapons.