Gladiator for Legendary Rogues

Vanille - 2400+ dk in T2. Fresh - 2300+ ret paladin in T2. Chris - 2400+ ret paladin in T2 seeking a fourth, double legendary Rogue for 3s on April 5th.

Add Lennyyoo on skype for more details.

10+ Year Old Account
    man i bet that comp hurts -_-

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its very stupid comp, but ret somehow works way better in triple dps anyway ^^

So this is a 5 DPS team ? Jesus...

Deleted
    dk for snares = rets alwas on target = pain during burst window

Everyone knows that having a rogue with the legendary weapons automatically grants the "[whateverseasonitis] Gladiator" title.

Deleted
    i dont think this comp would work because even if you global one you would have used a lot of your cds and 4 with a brain can take down 5 without a healer

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    i dont think this comp would work because even if you global one you would have used a lot of your cds and 4 with a brain can take down 5 without a healer
    It does work up to ~2k, not expecting anyone to get glad with that comp tho. :*
    Hi

Deleted
    2k isnt working.*

Both comps work fine, stop talking about something you're clueless about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious?

Triple DPS works incredibly well when you have players who know what they are doing. Yes I know it's hard to believe that a run down comp like this needs to know what they are doing, but you aren't going to get Gladiator if you don't know what to do.

I've seen people as high as 2200 with triple DPS comps like that and that's with people who aren't playing it properly. Pretty safe to assume that you can get 2300-2500 with it with capable players.

Deleted
    Facerollin and Tojara I do not think hes talking about 3s guys. And 5 dps does not work in 5s. And if they bring one healer then any double healer control spell cleave will keep there team mates up long enough to beat this 5v5.*

I am not a clueless idiot I play at 2500+ as Holy Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    double legendary Rogue
    Rogues with a single legendary aren't accepted.

the OP clearly stated this is for a 3v3 run.

L2read

Deleted
    Ok I did not see that my bad.

Edit: Tab open for too long :P

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    Facerollin and Tojara I do not think hes talking about 3s guys. And 5 dps does not work in 5s.
    5x Rogue wants to have a word with you.