Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Im trying to grow a beard to hide my double chin
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Meh; I know plenty of gals who love a good beard, and plenty who are even jealous of men for the ability to grow one. That's right,*Nietzsche: You were wrong! Women don't envy a man's penis; they envy a man's beard. :P
    Honestly; beards can be pretty darn sexy if done right... I mean; I personally hate religious beards (really ugly stuff), and, of course, the*moustache-less*beards. Stubble is the current hype because it makes a man look suitably nonchalant, but let me tell you: It doesn't make for the best kissing, let alone oral.

The whole 'clean shaven' thing is just culture... Women don't réálly want a clean shaven man; they just think they do because most men are clean shaven. It's convention. It's just like crocs and uggs; people don't really want them. They just think they do.
    The same goes for the other way around in some cultures, though: Women don't réálly want a man with a beard... They just think they do because of cultural convention.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep a beard, though I tend to not make it VERY big, keep it simple.
    Howay the lads!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If im going out or my beard gets too itchy I shave. I can literally grow a full beard in a week or two since im Indian. :P

Deleted
    i go clean shave, only becuase i cant grow a beard *sobs*

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    If im going out or my beard gets too itchy I shave. I can literally grow a full beard in a week or two since im Indian. :P
    Indo-Germanic races have the best beards. *nods*
    Though I have to say that the short, curly Congoid beards feel nice as well.

I never ever clean shave, makes me look silly. I do trim my beard though so I don't look like a hipster Jesus, but still.

My man is of germanic/russian decent. He has no problem growing facial hair. While I don't mind the beard, it freaks me out when he goes clean shaven.

My preference? Goatee. Love a man with either a cleaned up goatee, or the stubble-laden goatee.

Deleted
    As being a female myself, I definitely prefer men who are clean shaved. It shows they take care of themself instead of just letting it all grow. Beards are also itchy when you kiss a man, so no thanks! No man with a beard for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very few men look good in beard, the ones that do, look awesome. As long as it's very well handled, not too-lazy-to-shave-for-3-years.

But I do prefer most guys without them

Deleted
    Long gone are the days when I used to had a full grown beard, motif of envy from hairless friends.
    Now I really have to present a clean shave every day, at the office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    beards often make you look older and creepier than you probably are. I personally like to be clean shaven as growing facial hair for more then a few days makes my face really itchy.
    While I certainly look older with my beard (only 19 and people think I'm in my 30's) I actually look less creepy with it. I just hate the way I look clean shaven. That said, I do keep it trimmed. Don't like having a scraggly beard.

This!

Haha, but seriously, people can look whatever the hell they want. I don't grow facial hair fast, but I like to keep a goatee. Aiming on adding a mustache/full beard but the two don't meet yet :<

I don't wear a full beard. I typically do either the goatee or the goatee/chin strap combo. My girlfriend prefers me with a beard, so it works out for all. But I could never see myself doing a full lumberjack style beard, I just feel like it would get so itchy...

Deleted
    I like beards, some guys fit in just a tad beard, some guys fit in shitloads of bear. Me? I dont even have a moustache yet

Deleted
    Any man capable of growing a beard should do so. I'm between lumberjack and santa claus atm, closing in on jesus.

I love my husband's beard, but I grew up in a family where most of the guys (my dad, uncles, cousins, etc) have beards. There are some guys who look just fine without a beard, though. My brother tends to either have no facial hair or a goatee, and both work well for his face shape. That's part of the trick - what kind of facial hair works with your features. Keep it well-maintained (trimmed - not scraggly), and it will treat you well.

Anywho...beards are awesome. End of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until I went to a school with the NJROTC, I had what I call the David Tennant look. My hair was just a bit longer than his and looked more like the Beatles. The sad thing is, I was just at the point where I could start growing a beard (this was when I was 14). Now I have to do a clean shaved military cut... I despise every minute of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could grow a beard, I would.

Beards <3