10+ Year Old Account

[Bio] Eyredria the Flourished

Before I post my characters information, I want to make something clear. I am posting this for critics and advice about history and anything else that might be odd. This is a character that I do not plan to roleplay with on this site, but I do plan on roleplaying this character on the actual game. I'm only looking for pointers so I don't look like a mary-sue of some sort roleplaying a dragon. I also want to point out that the first paragraph in Eyredria's biography is actually part of Elyaan's character Rakaenormi's biography. I did not think of that and I give Elyaan full credit.

Anyways, here we go!

--

Name: Eyredria the Flourished.

Mortal Guise's Name: Eyressa (Blood/High Elf), Eyredris (Night Elf)

Race: Dragon.

Mortal Guise's Race: Horde - Blood Elf, Alliance - High Elf, Night Elf

Class: Has Druid and Shaman like abilities.

Birthplace: Emerald Dream.

Alignment: Lawful Good.

Affiliation: Green Dragonflight, Wyrmrest Accord, Cenarion Circle.

Relatives: Eranikus (Father), Ysera (Mother), siblings are numerus children of Ysera.

Strengths: A skilled and proficient wielder of magical abilities such as Druidic and Shamanic powers, but also has the ability to heal others significantly. She has the power of dreamsight, much like most of her kin. Since she's of the Green Dragonflight, she has a love for nature and life.

Weaknesses: Would rather have the company of others than be alone. Will defend the earth at any cost if anyone is to harm it.

Current Location: Mount Hyjal.

Appearance: Her dragon form has the appearance of Ysondre, but her eyes are open and they are a bright glowing yellow. Her High and Blood Elf form has long blonde hair that parts in the middle and her Nigh Elf form has long dark green hair, along with leaf markings. She usually wears the Nordrassil no matter which guise she has chosen. She prefers her Night Elf guise over any other.
    Personality: She will grow very attatched to those she loves. She treats others with respect and kindness, but she is not to be taken lightly at any time.

Biography: Eyredria was born to the dragon Aspect of Dreams and her former consort, Eranikus. It was the time of pre-sundering Azeroth, in the time that was known as the Age of Dragons. Though a child of the Aspect Ysera she was not well known throughout history. This came at her own doing, wanting to pursue the world and what it had to offer on her own accord, and not wanting to live in her mother's shadow. After the events regarding the Dragon Soul and the sundering, she went into hiding. Following those events, Deathwing, formerly Neltharion, attempted to assault the flights, yet Nozdormu, the Aspect of Time, warned them and they fled to the four corners of the globe.

When her father was dispatched to the Temple of Atal'Hakkar, she went with her father's brother, Itharius, to the temple. Though she is not one of the guardians of the temple, most of her kin are. She went into hiding during the Second War as her mother urgently helped the youngest consort of the Dragonqueen, Korialstrasz, to save her sister. During the Second and Third War, Eyredria stayed with the druids of the Cenarion Circle, learned their ways and thoughts on nature and healing, and as the Third War ended, she had learned about most mortal culture.

As a new threat arrived for the green flight, Eyredria fought alongside her mother, Malfurion, and Cenarius to help fight The Nightmare that seeked to destroy the Emerald Dream and all of her kin. Ysera sent her flight, led by herself, her father, and his brother, Itharius, to guard the temple. However, soon after arriving, Eranikus underestimated Hakkar and fell prey to the corruption consuming the Emerald Dream. Eyredria escaped along with Itharius. Eyredria now persues the fight with the Twilight cult and the Twilight dragonflight in Mount Hyjal, alongside the Guardians of Hyjal.
    Last edited by Phaerta; 2012-03-09 at 06:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First off welcome to the RP forums.

I like the start of your Bio and I only say start as you have chosen a dragon. Please don't read this as rude but your History for Eyredria is far too short in my opinion, especially for her age. So many events transpired in the past 10,000 years and as you say she went into the world of mortals where even more events took place. It's just so much to happen to not include a few things.

Next, going into hiding is a bit odd for a green dragon, perhaps you could elaborate? I will grant you most of them simply stayed in the Dream for the majority of their lives but wouldn't she simply return there? And going out into the world, again, is odd for a green dragon. What gave her the drive to leave the perfection and beauty of the Dream for the, often dark, world of mortals?

Lastly I would like to know what you mean by "Shamanic powers" typically a green dragon would not delve into such a practice. While they may be similar classes in their ultimate goal of helping world/nature they a very different in actual practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    First off welcome to the RP forums.

I like the start of your Bio and I only say start as you have chosen a dragon. Please don't read this as rude but your History for Eyredria is far too short in my opinion, especially for her age. So many events transpired in the past 10,000 years and as you say she went into the world of mortals where even more events took place. It's just so much to happen to not include a few things.
    Thank you!

It looked longer on word, but I agree with you. I'm still deciding whether or not to change her age or not. I went to Wowwiki for the Green Dragonflight history because I knew little about their actual history, other than what happened with the Nightmare.

Next, going into hiding is a bit odd for a green dragon, perhaps you could elaborate? I will grant you most of them simply stayed in the Dream for the majority of their lives but wouldn't she simply return there? And going out into the world, again, is odd for a green dragon. What gave her the drive to leave the perfection and beauty of the Dream for the, often dark, world of mortals?
    You could say I haven't gotten that far. This is my first dragon that I have ever created, so I'm fairly new to making quite the history. She could have left because she wanted to spent some time with the Night Elves?

Lastly I would like to know what you mean by "Shamanic powers" typically a green dragon would not delve into such a practice. While they may be similar classes in their ultimate goal of helping world/nature they a very different in actual practice.
    I felt like she needed another class other than Druid. But now that I realise that Shamans are more about the elements (fire, water, earth, and air) and green dragons are not, I suppose that wouldn't make sense at all.

Thanks for your comment by the way. This will help me a lot in updating her information.