Shadowpriest (with orange) looking for 25 man, 6/8hc xp

Personal info
    Looking into the options I have at the moment and open for new ones as well.

Yesterday I had the sad task of pulling the plug of my guild and handed over the leadership to someone else and I wish all of them the best. I can explain in further details why and such.

I'm 28 years old and I think I'm quite mature! You will have a player that tries to exceed in what she's doing, always open for feedback and criticism. In my previous guilds pretty much always had 95% - 100% attendance, unless irl stuff comes up. Been a guildmaster of 2 guilds, with my last one as well as being officers/ raidleader/ lootmaster and all that shizzle around it in several other guilds. Always try my best to come up for feedback and ideas for the best interest of the guild as well as helping for tactics or try to look at it from different perspectives. I don't mind talking on any voice communication and aren't exactly shy.

What am I looking for
    I'm looking for a 25 man guild only, so please do not respond if you're wanting to get a shadowpriest for your 10 man, because if I would raid 10's it would be with some friends.

I'd prefer a guild that has been around for a what longer time. Social side is a very important asset for me, raiding has to be fun and not a second job, neither is yelling at ventrillo/ teamspeak very interesting for me.

I do prefer Horde, but I'm willing to attempt Alliance (hurrdurr) if I think your guild would fit me.

I might want to add, I dread healing on my priest. I hate it with a passion, so if you want an offspec healer I'd advise you to look further .

Raiding times and days
    Raiding days are flexible. Would prefer not in the weekends, but would be open for negotiations as I do travel to the UK pretty often in the weekends. Raiding times is something that I can do from 19.00 to 23.00, I don't mind an occasional 0.00, but since I have to wake up at 6 and need my beauty sleep 23.00 is pretty much perfect, however 23.30 is an option too.

I'll put down my raiding experiences down here and try to keep it short.

Vanilla (social raiding)
    ZG, AQ20, AQ40, MC - Protection warrior/ mage

The Burning Crusade
    Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul's lair, SSC, TK, BT, MH and Sunwell. All pre nerf (M'uru done after his first nerf).

Wrath of the Lich King
    Naxxramas 10 and 25, Ulduar 10 and 25 H/M, ToC/ ToCG 10 and 25, Icecrown 10 and 25(LK down at 30% sadly). Hallion 25 heroic. Most of these achievements were done on my other priest.

Catalysm
    BoT HC, BWD HC, Firelands HC (Rag after nerf), DS HC 6/8 (with Ultraxxion at 5% and Warmaster at 10% - not entirely sure if Yor'saj was done with the 5% or Zon'ozz). With progress to the 2nd plate on Spine of Deathwing.

If you wish for more information you can always poke me in game, or send me a mail on joyvke@gmail.com. Just leave a message here if you wish or PM me. I'm a forum addict so I check forums regular.

Thanks for your time,

Ayarea
    Last edited by Ayarea; 2012-03-09 at 09:58 PM.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Blond moment, an armory link may actually be handy since it's not the official forums.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../ayarea/simple

In the process of replacing my 40 intellect gems with 50.

Bump. Still open for offers.