Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 3 Release 1 May (According to BTGames)

Now I know Blizzard has not yet said the release day, but the company in my country has always been spot on for release days so i trust them and if you look at the link about half way down the page you will see Diablo 3 list as the 1st of May to be released.

They usually dont put the date up unless they know as you should see at the bottom of the page so hopefully this is correct

http://www.btgames.co.za/bt/release.asp

Deleted
    possible, but I doubt it

Its bullshit. They reckon heart of the swarm is in october ? jesus this is so full of shit

10+ Year Old Account
    It's nothing more than a guess so they can take pre-orders. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deleted
    There is no way that D3 will be released then.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darassper View Post
    Now I know Blizzard has not yet said the release day, but the company in my country has always been spot on for release days so i trust them and if you look at the link about half way down the page you will see Diablo 3 list as the 1st of May to be released.

They usually dont put the date up unless they know as you should see at the bottom of the page so hopefully this is correct

http://www.btgames.co.za/bt/release.asp
    If it ain't from Blizzard it ain't true. I wish people would stop posting this stuff, it's utterly pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by orohimaro View Post
    There is no way that D3 will be released then.
    There is no proof that it wont eaither

10+ Year Old Account
    im thinking it'll be before may 1st to be honest... im thinking this month even

Deleted
    a shop over here listed april 19th as releasedate. Just as reliable as all the other guesses

I find that hard to believe when Assassin's Creed 3 is on the ETA list.

It could be right, but nothing is worth speculating on in term of specific dates until Blizzard says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    im thinking it'll be before may 1st to be honest... im thinking this month even
    Don't hold your breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-late April or in May are want all the rumours seem to be indicating. I feel it's pointless to put an exact date on it. Even the rumours about the months are at best only indicators and not the real thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A month and a half to get all their worldwide marketing channels to prep on a solid date? Won't happen. Trust me, if there was a set date, we would hear about it by now, as everybody up to retail needs to know when games come out. No company would ever expect everybody in their entire supply chain to keep these things secret. They'll come out with a date on their own terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ioannes View Post
    a shop over here listed april 19th as releasedate. Just as reliable as all the other guesses
    They are just April fooling people. No one suspects an April fools joke not on April fools!
    Hi Sephurik

I'm still holding out for the April 17th release date.

Deleted
    shops are closed in most european countries on may 1.

i call bs.

Deleted
    i think they just want hits on their site. everyone who posts a release in their shop will get millions of hits during the next days...

Doubtful, I wouldn't be suprised if they don't release til 2013

Honestly, you guys are ridiculous. 2 months required for a release setup? Pfft. It doesn't take anywhere NEAR that much time. All the material is ready outside of the date. It doesn't take that long to add it, print it and send it to every gamestop. BTW, some of Blizzards release dates were less than 2 months after announcement.