Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Nah, I think that's too obvious, I know Kubo is far from the master storyteller, but i'd be pretty pissed if he pulled the 'Oops, Soul King is the bad guy' thing.. TTOOOOO played out.

I agree he's creepy as a motherfucker though.

Aye, they've been putting in ALOT of work, Aizen is of course still top tier, but iirc he's lost his Hougyoku powered awesomeness now, so he's back to his previous powerlevel, where I think the top three captains and probably Ichigo could give him a beat him and of course Squad 0 would CURBSTOMP him.

I REALLY hope they've sized Renji's Bankai down a bit.... Before it came across a little too "I'm overcompensating for something" I hope they've sized it down about 75%, but increased it's power and/or awesome factor by 200%.

Can't WAIT too see the upcoming fights Mostly to see how Squad 0 fight, and the few last Bankai we're missing (I'm looking at you Shunsui and Urahara)
    Trust me, Soul King will be made out to be the bad guy along with the Vandenreich.

It'll happen.

Something in this system of Soul Society has to be changed, and I think the Soul King is what's holding it back.

That's might be why Aizen wanted to kill him.

That might be why the Quincy are after him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Is it me or does the Soul King look really fucking creepy 0.o.
    Very, very creepy! D= And way more androgynous than I expected, that is, if he was going to have a body at all.
    (Struck me as interesting that his eyes and general appearance, from what we are shown, looked very similar to Aizen in his final form. Almost like all of Aizen's metamorphoses were turning him into a second Soul King. I think that'd make sense with what beardy 0 was saying about Aizen's plan.)

Also, lol at Rukia's bum! (Did not expect to see that!) And, am I right in thinking that this chapter just implied that a person's crotch is the centre of their power...? Kubo must be reading too much Freud.
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2012-12-06 at 08:27 AM.

Trust me, Soul King will be made out to be the bad guy along with the Vandenreich.
    Being made out to be the bad guy and actually BEING one are very different of course the Vandenreich will SAY he's a dick they're their to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Struck me as interesting that his eyes and general appearance, from what we are shown, looked very similar to Aizen in his final form. Almost like all of Aizen's metamorphoses were turning him into a second Soul King. I think that'd make sense with what beardy 0 was saying about Aizen's plan.
    100% this, as I said before, after reading this chapter I'm convinced Aizen was trying to turn himself into the soul king and seems to have come pretty close to succeeding.

The question then becomes...

HOW close to his power levels did he get?

and far more importantly..

Is it possible that the Soul King was an ordinary Spirit, who used an item similar to the Hougyoku to power himself up and then create the first Shinigami, in the same way Aizen created the first Arrancar?
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Being made out to be the bad guy and actually BEING one are very different of course the Vandenreich will SAY he's a dick they're their to kill him.

100% this, as I said before, after reading this chapter I'm convinced Aizen was trying to turn himself into the soul king and seems to have come pretty close to succeeding.

The question then becomes...

HOW close to his power levels did he get?

and far more importantly..

Is it possible that the Soul King was an ordinary Spirit, who used an item similar to the Hougyoku to power himself up and then create the first Shinigami, in the same way Aizen created the first Arrancar?
    I think that body inside the chrysalis is a vessel for the Spirit King.

Secondly, anyone else notice the parallels between the Spirit King and Butterflyzen?

Chrysalis?

Butterfly?

Transcendental being?

Eh?
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Aizen is actually a good guy, but he simply went out of his way to explain everyone his theories because they'd call him delusional anyway. After the final arc they will all be enlightened by the truth.

Calling it now.

Bleach ended a while ago. Fullbringer was the last arc, no ?
    Last edited by Floross; 2012-12-07 at 04:05 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Floross/simple

"...and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Mechagnome
    This thread has gone on to discuss the Manga. The Anime is only on hiatus because they didn't want to do a year or two of filler episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Bleach ended a while ago. Fullbringer was the last arc, no ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    This thread has gone on to discuss the Manga. The Anime is only on hiatus because they didn't want to do a year or two of filler episodes.
    ^This, pretty much.

The anime has stopped for now but the Fullbringer Arc was basically the penultimate Arc.
    I think the plan was that the channel it airs on in Japan wanted to show something else in Bleach's time slot or something like that. So, they decided to put it on hiatus for now rather than keep it on with some rubbish filler.

Gives the manga chance to pull away again in terms of chapters and when Bleach comes back, you'll have loads to watch

Sometimes updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Aizen is actually a good guy, but he simply went out of his way to explain everyone his theories because they'd call him delusional anyway. After the final arc they will all be enlightened by the truth.

Calling it now.
    Some heroes do all it takes to accomplish a mission.

Even if that means becoming a snake in the grass.

Sound familiar?

*cough*Gin*cough*

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    ^This, pretty much.

The anime has stopped for now but the Fullbringer Arc was basically the penultimate Arc.
    I think the plan was that the channel it airs on in Japan wanted to show something else in Bleach's time slot or something like that. So, they decided to put it on hiatus for now rather than keep it on with some rubbish filler.

Gives the manga chance to pull away again in terms of chapters and when Bleach comes back, you'll have loads to watch
    I can't wait until the final arc is animated. Some of these fights..I can't wait the see them.

Yamamoto's Bankai animated..... @_@

I can't wait until the final arc is animated. Some of these fights..I can't wait the see them.

Yamamoto's Bankai animated..... @_@
    oh god! That's going to be so awesome but you KNOW they're going to seriously edit Yama-ji's death, no WAY they'd show that on TV the way it happened in the comic

also I can't wait to see the coming fights animated, ya know, the ones we've not seen yet, but are going to be BOSS simply because they've got loads of awesome people to see!
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

oh god! That's going to be so awesome but you KNOW they're going to seriously edit Yama-ji's death, no WAY they'd show that on TV the way it happened in the comic

also I can't wait to see the coming fights animated, ya know, the ones we've not seen yet, but are going to be BOSS simply because they've got loads of awesome people to see!
    They could do what they did in Dragonball Z and just show a dark red area where there should be innards and such. It will be sad if they just say "balls to it" and cut away from his death or just show it as a deep cut wound and not a bisection.

So, this week I don't want to make a big wall of text. xd

I just want to say that this chapter was pretty nice, we saw the Soul King, guy looks creepy, especially his eyes..

I'm still wondering what it is.

And I just saw that this thread is for the anime, oh well. I'm going to PM Fuzzzie to change the tittle or just had "manga" to it, I think we should keep discussing it here, no? What does everyone think?

Myeh, tbh I don't think it REALLY matters either way the Anime doesn't run anymore, so we might as well carry on as we always have.

when/If the Anime restarts, then we can think about maybe moving to a different thread, but considering that even if the Anime does restart it'll probably be the same people in here anyway, it doesn't change much.

Yeah, I know what you mean, Galla, thing is, we don't want people coming here and start reading stuff they don't want too, you know?

I'll ask Fuzzzie, Baiyn or Badpaladin when they are online, dunno if they are now but I'll ask when I have time to PM them.

What did you have in mind? I could change the title of this thread to a more general Bleach discussion thread with an [Anime and Manga] tag. Don't think it's possible to extract individual pages from a thread and move them and it'd be a shame to lose the discussion we have here so far by starting a new thread.

Hm....

Eh, well, I don't think there's a point in making a thread for the anime, atleast not till it starts again, maybe just [Manga] will do it? I think that's just fine since manga is on its last arc, like the thread's tittle says.

Okie dokie! Done! =)

On a side note I miss your old avatar Majad.

Oh, Baiyn, I forgot, maybe you should edit the OP, people might get confused by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    On a side note I miss your old avatar Majad.
    Hehe, I changed to this one because of a bet, and Baiyn too, but I won't change this one for some time. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, Baiyn, I forgot, maybe you should edit the OP, people might get confused by it.

Hehe, I changed to this one because of a bet, and Baiyn too, but I won't change this one for some time. :>
    Oh yeah! Good point!

Ah! Who bet you couldn't get the whole group represented with avatars? Did they have to do anything since they lost? >x3