Page 1 of 45
... LastLast

[Movie] Marvel cinematic universe : a place to talk about all things Marvel.

I come here and notice that there isnt one massive thread that deals with all the juicy gossip and spoilers of whats coming up.

Please Spoiler all posts about end scenes and stuff in the Phase 2 Marvel movies.

Love to see some speculation of the future that kind of thing.

To kick it off i have some spoilers about Captain America: Winter Soldier's ending credit scenes. Dont click link if you dont want spoilers http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=95838

I love how Marvel are stealing a march on Fox's Days of Future past, with showing Magneto's children first.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

well they wont even be mutants in the marvel universe so its kind of a moot point who their father is in the comics since he doesnt even exist.

but im just gonna use this thread to hype up rocket raccoons new movie.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Thats fair enough its for all things Marvel, cant wait For Rocket Raccoon and Starlord

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

if anyones watching agents of shield in the latest episode they revealed what is most likely a kree. could have something to do with inhumans if marvel uses inhumans to replace mutants. or could just be a tie in with guardians of the galaxy since kree will be in that

- - - Updated - - -

also incase some people dont know theres gonna be a tv series for luke cage/powerman and iron fist alongside a daredevil show, jessica jones show and a defenders show on netflix next year
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Mutants are called Miracles in Marvel universe.

They are also talking about Dr Strange movie for phase 3

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Mutants are called Miracles in Marvel universe.

They are also talking about Dr Strange movie for phase 3
    im not sure if thats actually gonna be there names. "the age of miracles is upon us" doesnt really feel like a name reveal to me, if it is its a pretty cheesy name.

theres also rumours of a black panther movie. that would be pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im not sure if thats actually gonna be there names. "the age of miracles is upon us" doesnt really feel like a name reveal to me, if it is its a pretty cheesy name.

theres also rumours of a black panther movie. that would be pretty awesome.
    Its in the cap spoiler where they call them miracles.

So far its Thor 3, Cap 3, Ant-man then 2 or 3 movies then Avengers 3.

Also Terry Crews wants to play Luke Cage.

a black panther movie would be amazing, theres like almost no superhero movies with a black lead character thats treated seriously

I want a new Hulk film with Mark Ruffalo.

Black Panther could be pretty cool.

Also Marvel did get the rights back to Daredevil , plesae do Man With out Fear/ Kevin Smith stuff

I want a new Hulk film with Mark Ruffalo.

Black Panther could be pretty cool.

Also Marvel did get the rights back to Daredevil , plesae do Man With out Fear/ Kevin Smith stuff
    daredevil is one of the netflix shows coming out next year

I busted a nut when I read that the next X-men movie will be Age of Apocalypse (Days of future past, AOA and House of M are imo the very best of x-men)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    a black panther movie would be amazing, theres like almost no superhero movies with a black lead character thats treated seriously
    What about STEEL?!
    "No more 1966. Lets splurge! Bring us some fresh wine! The freshest you’ve got, this year! No more of this old stuff."
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since October 22, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Its in the cap spoiler where they call them miracles.

So far its Thor 3, Cap 3, Ant-man then 2 or 3 movies then Avengers 3.

Also Terry Crews wants to play Luke Cage.
    Terry Crews or Isaiah Mustafa would be my choice, though I have heard the Rock wants to play the part as well, which would be strange because the Rock isn't even black.
    Please assume everything in the post above is sarcastic.

the Rock isn't even black.
    Wut?

Sure he's not fuckin "Dark Continent Black". His Mother was Samoan and his Dad was Black.
    "No more 1966. Lets splurge! Bring us some fresh wine! The freshest you’ve got, this year! No more of this old stuff."
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Wut?

Sure he's not fuckin "Dark Continent Black". His Mother was Samoan and his Dad was Black.
    Yeah but he's not exactly the poster child for black super hero is he? I get that he's half caste, but to me he looks more Samoan than anything else.

Yeah but he's not exactly the poster child for black super hero is he? I get that he's half caste, but to me he looks more Samoan than anything else.
    Yeah I guess, though he is still half black ...need a Samoan superhero then!

If he wasn't already Heimdall, I'd totally go for Idris Elba.

Chiwetel Ejiofor would be my pick for Black Panther...the dude has skills.
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Yeah I guess, though he is still half black ...need a Samoan superhero then!

If he wasn't already Heimdall, I'd totally go for Idris Elba.

Chiwetel Ejiofor would be my pick for Black Panther...the dude has skills.
    Didn't really consider him, he'd have to bulk up some, but yeah I can see him pulling it off pretty well too.

Didn't really consider him, he'd have to bulk up some, but yeah I can see him pulling it off pretty well too.
    He was pretty decently shaped in Serenity iirc. Maybe not Marvel Superhero bulk.
    Tradewind isn't helping.

He was pretty decently shaped in Serenity iirc. Maybe not Marvel Superhero bulk.
    Yeah if I recall in Serenity he just looked pretty heavy, not really the stereotypical heroic build.

Black Panther doesn't really need to be huge anyway imo. Certainly not Thor huge.
    Tradewind isn't helping.