Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive View Post
    Grimmjow is an interesting and beloved characer, where as Hallibel sucks. Although she's the only Vasto Lorde we'd seen so far, there's no saying that Grimmjow couldn't reach that level in the two years we've not seen him. I think it's more likely to be Ishidas father though.

And yeah, same. I've always thought that Orichimaru was the best part of Naruto. The second level of the Chuunin exam, reviving the first and second Hokages to fight the third Hokage, setting up the saving Sasuke arc. All just great.

Also, is there a general anime thread? I wanna talk about Kaiji but I doubt that many people have seen it to warrant a thread.
    Well, I'm not a fan of Hallibel too, but atleast we have a lot more background on her than Grimmjow, although that could be one more reason to bring him back, or not. And yes, it's possible that he has gotten stronger, but so it is possible that Hallible has gotten stronger too you know? Right now all we can do is just speculate.

And yes, Orichimaru, is by far, my favourite villain of almost every anime, series, etc, I have seen. He is just amazing, everything he did, does and will do is just amazing, he's a very interesting character a lot more than Madara. Also, we still have yet to see his full power, the fight he had with Naruto, he wasn't even at his max power, maybe at 30% out of 100%, you know? I don't know, I just want to see Orichimaru.

Yes there is a general anime thread, but I don't go there since I only see two animes, Naruto and Bleach, so I doubt I would do much in there. People talk in there, often, I don't know, give it a try and see how it goes.

Myeh this week was.... Okay.

I thought Byakuya's (probably) final speach was quite good, I think seeing him in that state should fire Ichigo up nicely, ready to give Juha Bach a bit kicking (although tbh I still think Bach will kick his ass, Ichigo is good, but without going FULL Hollow, he's no Yama-ji, and look what happened to him)

I think the only REALLY interesting part of the chapter was the first five or size panels, the only problem is they were only interesting because it's kinda hard to work out what the fuck is happening.....
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh this week was.... Okay.

I thought Byakuya's (probably) final speach was quite good, I think seeing him in that state should fire Ichigo up nicely, ready to give Juha Bach a bit kicking (although tbh I still think Bach will kick his ass, Ichigo is good, but without going FULL Hollow, he's no Yama-ji, and look what happened to him)

I think the only REALLY interesting part of the chapter was the first five or size panels, the only problem is they were only interesting because it's kinda hard to work out what the fuck is happening.....
    Yeah, Byakuya's talk was nice.

Yap, mangas are hard to understand. ._.

I hate it when I'm watching Naruto or Bleach panels and I spend like 1 minute just looking at one panel trying to figure out what I'm looking at, lol. D:

I take back what I said about this weeks chapter. I think I read it too quickly the first time around.

And what's with Bach's lackey thinking he could get rid of Ichigo? As if.

I take back what I said about this weeks chapter. I think I read it too quickly the first time around.

Yeah, I noticed that he got all hyped about it, not sure what he's going to do to Ichigo, but I hope Ichigo one shots him like Zaraki did to some other dudes previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that he got all hyped about it, not sure what he's going to do to Ichigo, but I hope Ichigo one shots him like Zaraki did to some other dudes previously.
    The thing is..alright, basically this.

Pussy Ichigo without Resolve=Weak Ichigo who's always beat down. Same Ichigo who was beat by Grimmjow, Yammy, Gin, and Aizen.

Calm and silent rage Ichigo with Resolve=Non Overpowered character who's actually using his abilities to their fullest because he now has something to fight for. Aka rape face Ichigo.

Blondie was being an arrogant prick and, even Juha Bach basically said 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' when he called Ichigo a Bastard because he cut him off as he was trying to leave.

I honestly think at the very least Ichigo will injure Juha.

Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Grimmjow is an interesting and beloved characer, where as Hallibel sucks. Although she's the only Vasto Lorde we'd seen so far, there's no saying that Grimmjow couldn't reach that level in the two years we've not seen him. I think it's more likely to be Ishidas father though.
    Hmmm I think Hollows stop their evolution/devolution once they become arrancars. So yeah, Grimmjow the adjuchas will always be weaker than Tia the Vasto Lorde. Suffice to say, that doesn't mean Grimmjow can't get stronger, heck just look at Nnoitra.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    The thing is..alright, basically this.

Pussy Ichigo without Resolve=Weak Ichigo who's always beat down. Same Ichigo who was beat by Grimmjow, Yammy, Gin, and Aizen.

Calm and silent rage Ichigo with Resolve=Non Overpowered character who's actually using his abilities to their fullest because he now has something to fight for. Aka rape face Ichigo.

Blondie was being an arrogant prick and, even Juha Bach basically said 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' when he called Ichigo a Bastard because he cut him off as he was trying to leave.

I honestly think at the very least Ichigo will injure Juha.
    Yap. I hope that Ichigo will indeed, this time, use his powers well or atleast think before attacking and that. I hope he fights smart instead of his usualy rush in and then proceed to loose, get a new power, rush in again(<.>) and then defeat someone.

Yes, I am sure he will atleast give Juha a scar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Hmmm I think Hollows stop their evolution/devolution once they become arrancars. So yeah, Grimmjow the adjuchas will always be weaker than Tia the Vasto Lorde. Suffice to say, that doesn't mean Grimmjow can't get stronger, heck just look at Nnoitra.
    Yeah. Nnoitra is a good example of this. He was number 8 and went to number 5, so it's possibly that Grimmjow got stronger, but still... I Don't know, it's possible.

Really? Dang. I just want to see more Vasto Lorde to be honest, as it hinted they'd be the downfall of Soul Society.

Probably strong enough to give Ichigo a run for his money, I'm interested in who are the rest of Bach's special war assets and want to see some zero squad.

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    Probably strong enough to give Ichigo a run for his money, I'm interested in who are the rest of Bach's special war assets and want to see some zero squad.
    Oh, of course.

But the fact that Juha Bach is worried about Ichigo's power makes you wonder..

You also have to keep this in mind:

Ichigo figured something very pivotal in Hueco Muendo out...

The Vandenreich are scared of Bankai.

And the fact that Ichigo's can't be sealed because it's not fully evolved yet, and still growing in power (so it can't be analyzed so that a Medallion can steal it), means he is a very credible threat to them.

Ichigo is a big threat to them, thinking otherwise would be really stupid for the Vandenreich.

Also, I am really hoping that Ichigo will just stomp everyone, or atleast, that dude that rushed to him.

Also, Destil, cool avatar. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    And the fact that Ichigo's can't be sealed because it's not fully evolved yet, and still growing in power (so it can't be analyzed so that a Medallion can steal it), means he is a very credible threat to them.
    Didn't Juhabach debunk Yamamoto's theory on as to why no one could steal his bankai? According to Juhabach, the only reason Yamamoto bankai wasn't stolen by Royed, was because Juhabach was the only quincy strong enough to contain Yamamoto's bankai.

Which likely means that Ichigo's bankai is so strong, that not even Juhabach is strong enough to contain it.

Didn't Juhabach debunk Yamamoto's theory on as to why no one could steal his bankai? According to Juhabach, the only reason Yamamoto bankai wasn't stolen by Royed, was because Juhabach was the only quincy strong enough to contain Yamamoto's bankai.

Which likely means that Ichigo's bankai is so strong, that not even Juhabach is strong enough to contain it.
    Not only that, it's also probably because Juha himself doesn't know how strong Ichigo's bankai can be, right? You can only steal it if you can control it and know it's full power, I am correct or?

Yes, however, during the time period he used his Bankai against the Copy, he basically learned all of its abilities and was able to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    Same, should be interesting. I thought it was strange that Urahara wasn't a special war asset, but I like to think that Mayuri might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Not only that, it's also probably because Juha himself doesn't know how strong Ichigo's bankai can be, right? You can only steal it if you can control it and know it's full power, I am correct or?
    Probably.

Still sad that they killed off As Nodt so easily . He was easily my favorite Stern Ritter.

Probably.

Still sad that they killed off As Nodt so easily . He was easily my favorite Stern Ritter.
    He was my favourite too, especially because of the way he handled Byakuya and, mostly, because of his power.

Probably.

He provided the best fight of this arc in one chapter.. and also made me think he was a girl.
    Last edited by Drive; 2012-10-18 at 06:31 PM.

He provided the best fight of this arc in one chapter.. and also made me think he was a girl.
    He sure did. More interesting than Yami, to a certain extent.

Well, I thought he was a man right away, not a girl.