Page 11 of 235 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    He's not dead.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 06:34 PM ----------

Once more, not dead.
    http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/9/53-...ch-3572385.jpg

Looks dead-ish, but not turned to ash like everybody else. We'll see. I doubt Senbdonzakura would be over in one move.

Also, best Bleach girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Pfft. Was obvious he wasn't a woman since he didn't have double D's like most woman in Bleach.

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/blea...%20-%20012.png

I mean it's never outright stated that he's dead, but most underlings who die always have ambiguous deaths. And he looks pretty dead to me.
    Mohawk guy isn't dead which helps prove my point.

Also we didn't see As Nodt's Super Saiyan form, and since he was a central Stern Ritter character, he's not dead yet.

Mr. Overkill who stole Sakanabe's Bankai was killed off before showing his because, well, that was the only big ability that needed to be shown from him. Everyone was simply curious about the Bankai.

Mohawk Man, As Nodt, Nanananananananananana aren't dead. Half of the Stern Ritters I'd guess have passed but, I'm guessing half of them are still alive so that it'll be an equal match when the Shinigami and Quincy face off again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Mohawk guy isn't dead which helps prove my point.
    0.o He's still alive? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    0.o He's still alive? Interesting.
    Yerp.

One of the panels last chapter showed him burnt pretty badly but sitting up like "...Ow..but I don't give a fuck!"

You also gotta keep in mind that Harribel's 3 Fraccions didn't die with Yamamoto seered them too.

Deleted
    So the new chapter is out and i'm confused. How can Ichigo use blut vene? I thought only high level quincy knew how to use these abilities. Does this mean he can use Blut Arterie aswell? If he learned how to use the quincy abilities wouldn't that make him slightly OP?

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    So the new chapter is out and i'm confused. How can Ichigo use blut vene? I thought only high level quincy knew how to use these abilities. Does this mean he can use Blut Arterie aswell? If he learned how to use the quincy abilities wouldn't that make him slightly OP?
    Since we know almost NOTHING about Ichigo's mom and very little of his dad, it could be that Ichigo's mom was a Quincy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Since we know almost NOTHING about Ichigo's mom and very little of his dad, it could be that Ichigo's mom was a Quincy.
    Hmm i never thought about that :/ Also, since he can use blut shouldn't he be able to learn how to master all of the quincy abilities aswell? Would be fun to see his bankai and quincy's Vollständig at the same time ^^

if his mom was a quincy it's kinda weird she ended up being killed by a hollow considering she would be able to see him and prob one shot him with arrows
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    if his mom was a quincy it's kinda weird she ended up being killed by a hollow considering she would be able to see him and prob one shot him with arrows
    Point being? She could be a Quincy offspring without being trained as a Quincy. Or maybe she lost her powers similar how Uriu lost his after Soul Society Just like Ichigo had his own Shinigami powers dormant (before Rukia's transfer awakened it) and he wasn't trained in Shinigami/Soul Reaper powers.

Deleted
    So this episode was a lot better than the last one, my god. Loved everything.

Ichigo bursting out like he with was obvious. Also obvious that Juha Bach would totally dominate Ichigo, but that Blut Vene was not expected...

How he got it? I don't know but it's possible that he managed to use it because of his anger or something, wouldn't be the first time that he used an ability without knowing how to use it, a good example of that is when he fought his first Menos and use Getsug Tenshou.

Also, like everyone else here said, maybe his mom is a Quincy, was, and like Ichigo's father, she lost her power or it was dormant, or something. Since we know nothing of his mom, I'd say it's possible.

Also, this got me thinking, his Ichigo's father also a Shinigami Substitute? Because he doesn't look like a Shinigami, at all.

my theory is that he was prob part of soul society at one point, since he knew both urahara and ishidas dad. i think the only recorded shinigami substitute was ginjo so far though i may be wrong
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    my theory is that he was prob part of soul society at one point, since he knew both urahara and ishidas dad. i think the only recorded shinigami substitute was ginjo so far though i may be wrong
    Yes, so far, we know that he was the first Substitute Shinigami, if there were more after him before Ichigo, I'd say it's possible that Ichigo's father was one at some point too, and there were probably even more Substitue Shinigamis than we are thinking.

Deleted
    so now Ichigo is Human/Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy Hybrid? How? The only logical explaination is that Masaki was Quincy, plothax again saves poor, weak, useless Ichigo. *sigh*

Deleted
    I don't think it's a plothax, to be honest, this is pretty amazing, since Ichigo is probably the one person in the history of Soul Society to posses such powers. If you read through all the theories that me and some other people have said, you'll probably understand why Ichigo is getting this powerful.

It's not plothax.

Kubo actually did some good writing this chapter.

You know how we're supposed to find out about Ichigo's actual race this Arc?

Masashi has been hinted at being a Quincy

And that would explain SO much.

ichigo now is half shinigami, half hollow, half fullbring guy and half quincy. 200% power :P
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Ichigo isn't a Shinigami, he just has Shinigami's powers, he's not a hollow either, he just has Hollow's powers. About Fullbring, he's 100% fullbring because he has special powers as a human, just like a Quincy.

About the Quincy part, if he's from the Quincy bloodline or not I don't know, but from what we have seen on this chapter, he definitely has Quincy powers, which would atleast put him in some kind of Quincy bloodline, but from which family? I doubt it would be the Ishida's to be honest and if it is, does that mean that Ichigo's mom is an Ishida?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hokay! Allow me to say what I'm thinking here!
    First the known:
    Ichigo's father was obviously a shinigami of of one sort or another
    IIRC Ichigo's reiryoku caused Orihime and Chad to gain powers somewhat akin to the people with Fullbring
    Ichigo has hollow powers because he had actually partially transformed into a hollow after he lost his powers the first time
    Ichigo has not used his hollow powers since before the fullbring arc
    Now the unknown:
    Ichigo's mother
    True source of Ichigo's powers

Now my theory!
    In the beginning when Rukia awakened his spiritual powers they manifested in shinigami form because she used her Zampakto to awaken them, his affinity for being a shinigami being helped along by his father. Had they awakened on their own, they would have most likely manifested either as a fullbring, or quincy powers. Because of Ichigo's enormous reiryoku he was able to reawaken his shinigami powers to overcome the hollow transformation, only because he was reaching for them, IIRC there where other strings he could have followed aside from the shinigami one. So upto the fullbring arc he had always been reaching for only his shinigami powers. Now lets just put fullbring aside for now as it was only a plot device to give Ichigo his powers back without doing the same thing with separating the sould from the body again, like Uruhara did. The only way for Ichigo to get out of that jail he was in between worlds would have been to do 2 things, awaken a new power, or use his hollow form, but as he has not used his hollow powers in quite a while I think Kubo forgot about them. So that leaves us with one option left, new power. But Kubo doesn't want a completely new power, most of Ichigo's powers have already been seen in one form or another. So for the new power, you have Kido, or you have Quincy powers. As Ichigo is not the type to recite long lines of poetry for an attack, nor has he been trained in Kido, that just leaves Quincy powers, which would make more sense for breaking out of a Quincy spell. Now since he says to take Ichigo back and they can resurect him as one of them, it leads me to believe that there is some higher connection between Quincy and Shinigami, most likely that Quincy are actually an evolved form/different type of shinigami that came about when a few of the VERY old shinigami decided something a little more drastic had to be done about hollows.

Well that's it for my ramblings, hope you don't hate me so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Hokay! Allow me to say what I'm thinking here!
    First the known:
    Ichigo's father was obviously a shinigami of of one sort or another
    IIRC Ichigo's reiryoku caused Orihime and Chad to gain powers somewhat akin to the people with Fullbring
    Ichigo has hollow powers because he had actually partially transformed into a hollow after he lost his powers the first time
    Ichigo has not used his hollow powers since before the fullbring arc
    Now the unknown:
    Ichigo's mother
    True source of Ichigo's powers

Now my theory!
    In the beginning when Rukia awakened his spiritual powers they manifested in shinigami form because she used her Zampakto to awaken them, his affinity for being a shinigami being helped along by his father. Had they awakened on their own, they would have most likely manifested either as a fullbring, or quincy powers. Because of Ichigo's enormous reiryoku he was able to reawaken his shinigami powers to overcome the hollow transformation, only because he was reaching for them, IIRC there where other strings he could have followed aside from the shinigami one. So upto the fullbring arc he had always been reaching for only his shinigami powers. Now lets just put fullbring aside for now as it was only a plot device to give Ichigo his powers back without doing the same thing with separating the sould from the body again, like Uruhara did. The only way for Ichigo to get out of that jail he was in between worlds would have been to do 2 things, awaken a new power, or use his hollow form, but as he has not used his hollow powers in quite a while I think Kubo forgot about them. So that leaves us with one option left, new power. But Kubo doesn't want a completely new power, most of Ichigo's powers have already been seen in one form or another. So for the new power, you have Kido, or you have Quincy powers. As Ichigo is not the type to recite long lines of poetry for an attack, nor has he been trained in Kido, that just leaves Quincy powers, which would make more sense for breaking out of a Quincy spell. Now since he says to take Ichigo back and they can resurect him as one of them, it leads me to believe that there is some higher connection between Quincy and Shinigami, most likely that Quincy are actually an evolved form/different type of shinigami that came about when a few of the VERY old shinigami decided something a little more drastic had to be done about hollows.

Well that's it for my ramblings, hope you don't hate me so much!
    Eh I don't entirely agree.

Here's my opinion:

Masaki was a Quincy (also Masaki isn't dead I'm calling it now).

Isshin or someone close to Ichigo recently trained him in using Blut and maybe some other abilities, OR he just awakened it subconsciously.

Simplistic and to the point, just like Kubo's writing

Deleted
    Eh I don't entirely agree.

Here's my opinion:

Masaki was a Quincy (also Masaki isn't dead I'm calling it now).

Isshin or someone close to Ichigo recently trained him in using Blut and maybe some other abilities, OR he just awakened it subconsciously.

Simplistic and to the point, just like Kubo's writing
    I don't think he just happened to awaken the blut power. All quincy abilities require full control over ones reiryoku so i think he did it knowing exactly what he did. But then the question is were did he have time to learn that in such small period of time? Also, a crazy thought, we don't know who Uryū Ishida's mother is either :P could there be a connection there?