*Deep, drawn out siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...*

Oh well. Another chapter with a bunch of nothing, and what I feared has happened. I see that nothing has changed, again. Again, Ichigo reacts like a scared, anxious child to Uryuu's supposed betrayal. His calm, mature demeanor? Gone. And I knew this would happen. I had hoped that we would return to the Soul Society arc type of confidence and didn't let everything shock him or make him act like an anxious teen emo.

I knew it would happen, though. Since the Soul Society arc, Ichigo's behavior has alternated between depressed emo and overly arrogant (not confident) dude. I knew it would happen again, and I predicted it would be when he found out about Uryuu. I had hopes that he would remain calm and collected, but lol.. what did I expect from Kubo..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    *Deep, drawn out siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...*

Oh well. Another chapter with a bunch of nothing, and what I feared has happened. I see that nothing has changed, again. Again, Ichigo reacts like a scared, anxious child to Uryuu's supposed betrayal. His calm, mature demeanor? Gone. And I knew this would happen. I had hoped that we would return to the Soul Society arc type of confidence and didn't let everything shock him or make him act like an anxious teen emo.

I knew it would happen, though. Since the Soul Society arc, Ichigo's behavior has alternated between depressed emo and overly arrogant (not confident) dude. I knew it would happen again, and I predicted it would be when he found out about Uryuu. I had hopes that he would remain calm and collected, but lol.. what did I expect from Kubo..
    Completely agree with everything. Bleach just keeps going around in circles. This arc is just a slightly different version of Aizen/xcution.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a pointless Chapter... I mean NOTHING of worth happened at all... This arc needs to pick the fuck up and fast.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Soooo just more hype about Sternritter vs. Shinigami. Predictable Uryu outcome.

Lol I thought Orihimie's barrier was part of Ichigo's new skills. Ichigo should have just been left to dodge/tank the arrows. I mean come on, some worthless Sternritter is allowed to push his face through 10 buildings, but against an AoE attack that looks like it even hit the building Uryu was on, he needs a shield?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah random oriheme and chad....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yeah random oriheme and chad....
    But...but... it makes it more tragic that he's betraying them!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest does anyone actually think Uryu's betrayal will last? He has his own motivations for doing it and will turn around just like Sasuke did in Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Let's be honest does anyone actually think Uryu's betrayal will last? He has his own motivations for doing it and will turn around just like Sasuke did in Naruto.
    That's what makes this such a boring and forced chapter. We all know he's gonna come back in the end, wtf is the point of this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well Orihime and Chad have new outfits to show off their boobs and abs respectively. That took so much effort from kubo senpai he could not be expected to deal with trivialities like plot.
    True true! We can't have an event as huge as two of the most useless characters in the whole show go unnoticed!

I mean... If Orihime's not there, who else is going to mindlessly shout Kurosaki kun and except that to fix things? Which oddly, it usually seems to do...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Money says Urahara shows up next chapter conveniently behind Chad and Orihime and he uses some Reiatsu science to explain how Ichigo can go stop them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give us Grimmjow already.
    The sad thing is that he would need a power up to make a difference now. Considering he got beaten by crappy mask Ichigo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Money says Urahara shows up next chapter conveniently behind Chad and Orihime and he uses some Reiatsu science to explain how Ichigo can go stop them.
    Given how long it takes for anything to happen in Bleach, the current arc has been going on since February of 2012, I'd say we have a month or so before he shows up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sad thing is that he would need a power up to make a difference now. Considering he got beaten by crappy mask Ichigo.
    Just out of curiosity, why do people keep expecting Grimmjow? I know the sternritter had Harribel captured way back when, but why would Grimmjow randomly appear and what kind of difference could he make apart from comic relief?
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why do people keep expecting Grimmjow? I know the sternritter had Harribel captured way back when, but why would Grimmjow randomly appear and what kind of difference could he make apart from comic relief?
    He was shown ages ago that he was in HM with urahara and co. It seems he had something to do with helping urahara get bankai back to the shinigami's who had it stolen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its just a hype/fan thing. I honestly don't know nor really care (never really liked the character) if he shows up.

Did you ever wonder where Urahara got the Hollow DNA to put in his AIDS pills he have to the Shinigami?

I think its just a hype/fan thing. I honestly don't know nor really care (never really liked the character) if he shows up.
    It's not a hype thing.

Basically, we've even heard whoever saved Urahara speak, and their speech pattern is way too similar to Grimmjow's to dismiss it.

Not just that, but after getting obliterated by Ichigo and Nnoitra, wouldn't you think Grimmjow would train?

It's definitely him, and since Orihime and the Hueco Muendo group are there now, he's not far behind.

Even if Grimmjow trained to Stark-level (which is pushing it), that shouldn't put a dent in Sternritter. Maybe he could kill fucked up ones like the Jail but fully powered ones? He better be powerless.

10+ Year Old Account
    But what if he got some help from Urahara? I think second step Ulquiorra would be a match for mid-level Sternritter, why not a second-step Grimmjow
    Because Grimmjow was defeated by the weakest possible version of Ichigo in that arc. Ulqiuorra took him to super hollow form, which is impressive enough, but just by shonen standards, no person from that arc is able to stand up to anyone in this one due to power scaling.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    My guess is that Grimmjow is prob as strong or close to Ichigo atm it wouldn't suprise me if he showed up with a stronger version of his release. I mean he did kill that sternritter that was beat to near death with his Lacerate or whatever it was called.