Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Ahh, so they're all useless, gotcha.
    If anything it's just Kubo teasing Grimmjow more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a plant monster.... now I am really hoping for #8 coming back (he was plant....ish)

PLANTS V ZOMBIES GO GO

10+ Year Old Account
    Really Kubo? Charlotte FUCKING Chuhlhourne?

As for why them, I'm guessing they were just the easiest bodies for Kurotsuchi to salvage after the fights.

Mixed feelings about this weeks chapter, Kurotsuchi was awesome, but we all know he gives a grand total of ZERO fucks about other people and thus wouldn't care if he had to kill a whole bunch of Shinigami .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    If anything it's just Kubo teasing Grimmjow more.
    Grimmjow was useless when his arc was current, and he's useless now. Never understood the hype around him; he got beaten by basic mask Ichigo, why would he be useful against the quincy?
    BfA Beta Time

Wait wait. Maybe these guys dead bodies were the "prizes" he found in that nerdy Arcannar's (who owned Renji and four eyes Quincy whose name I'm forgetting) secret science room of specimens.

I guess they were preserved and that's why he could get these bodies, but not others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wait wait. Maybe these guys dead bodies were the "prizes" he found in that nerdy Arcannar's (who owned Renji and four eyes Quincy whose name I'm forgetting) secret science room of specimens.

I guess they were preserved and that's why he could get these bodies, but not others.
    But how did Szayelaporro get Charlotte when he died in the human world?

You know he's just going to bust out Yammi. What I wonder though is will Nemu actually be shown to have a functional shikai/augmented bankai? I mean its odd to think an android has a soul to commune with a sword soul but its very feasible that Kurotsuchi did something to make it work.

And after the intial "wtf at those 4 of all the Arrancar?! (I actually hate Luppi more than Charlotte) it dawned on me its kind of funny and its not like anyone's favorite characters are being given a follow-on legacy of being Kurotsuchi's cronies.
    Last edited by CJack14dt; 2014-07-23 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Grimmjow was useless when his arc was current, and he's useless now. Never understood the hype around him; he got beaten by basic mask Ichigo, why would he be useful against the quincy?
    I know... why do people love that guy so much? Now Starrk on the other hand, he would be useful. And cool to see.

Btw, isn't Mayuri's light thing a little unnecessary now? Has any Quincy hid in shadows during their fights so far? At all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, isn't Mayuri's light thing a little unnecessary now? Has any Quincy hid in shadows during their fights so far? At all?
    LOL yeah that feature came and went fast didn't it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm Do I want to click the link from the guy with one post...

No thanks.

I do really want a decent Dynasty Warriors style bleach game though. I know one came out but it looked ass, I want one made by Koei damnit!

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm Do I want to click the link from the guy with one post...

No thanks.

I do really want a decent Dynasty Warriors style bleach game though. I know one came out but it looked ass, I want one made by Koei damnit!
    If you mean
    http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/bl...rreccion/91171

Bleach Soul Resurreccion it was a really good game I just hated how they did story mode with talking text and barely any cut sceens. I say if u got a ps3 check it out. The Wii Bleach game did suck tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about Soul Resurreccion, I can't remember exactly what my beef with it was, I just remember there was some .

But as I don't have a PS3, it doesn't REALLY matter.

I've had my ups and downs with this arc,but overall I thoroughly enjoy it regardless.Pretty funny how Ichigo just came from the Soul Palace and has to return just like that.I'm eager to see what transpires between Juha Bach and the Spirit King,I don't think the Royal Guard will be able to stop him,could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DMDSSPlayer View Post
    I've had my ups and downs with this arc,but overall I thoroughly enjoy it regardless.Pretty funny how Ichigo just came from the Soul Palace and has to return just like that.I'm eager to see what transpires between Juha Bach and the Spirit King,I don't think the Royal Guard will be able to stop him,could be wrong though.
    This bit actually kinda annoyed me , I think they played their hand a little too soon, would have liked to have a bit more time with Ichigo in Seireitei, kickin ass and taking names, then Shunsui Vs Haschwalth, then Bach and Ishida go to the Soul Palace for the final showdown.

Don't you think Ichigo should be helping everyone else during the one hour Urahara has to take to set the gateway up?

It'd still be pretty awesome if he shows up and is like. "All right. I got one hour. All you Sternritter are going down."

JK, he's gonna sit around crying for himself.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you think Ichigo should be helping everyone else during the one hour Urahara has to take to set the gateway up?

It'd still be pretty awesome if he shows up and is like. "All right. I got one hour. All you Sternritter are going down."

JK, he's gonna sit around crying for himself.
    That would be pretty awesome and a badass line but yeah..unlikely

Anyone else feel that nothing happens in each chapter? It's possible somebody already mentioned this, but this thread is 120 pages long so I didn't check. Regardless it feels extremely slow paced and random.

Deleted
    Yes, chapters have been rather slow for months now.

What

what OMFG HOLY WA;'TIOAJT;AHTJA3T;25UAI Q;326TQ16T0Q16'-3Q6TUJ3QO0YU;6Q36

NO FUCKING WORDS FOR THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass