10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    It would seem that Hitsugaya got transformed into a zombie while still alive. Thus allowing him to come back to Team Shinigami once Mayuri is finished with him.
    Wasn't it explicitly stated that she turned him into a zombie after he died, which is why he can move much quicker than all the other ones?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Wasn't it explicitly stated that she turned him into a zombie after he died, which is why he can move much quicker than all the other ones?

Nope, other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Nope, other way around.
    Yup, re-read the chapter, you're right he was turned before dying. Guess I shouldn't read these things while on vacation.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Yup, re-read the chapter, you're right he was turned before dying. Guess I shouldn't read these things while on vacation.

Don't worry. It's not like Bleach is consistent or sensible nowadays anyway.

Let me get this straight. Hitsugaya straight face hurts/kills the vice captains, but he's bitching now that Mayuri is drugging him?

Those other captains and vice captains showing up....lol that's a problem. I don't think the Arcannar are gonna be able to handle them. I hope Mayuri just kills them.

I don't get it. 3 lines scar guy was controlled by the Love? Apits surprising he can even match a Sternritter. Byakuya off screening 3 Sternritter is..........broken. Unbelievable. I don't like it.

And finally the L is making the Sternritter fight each other?

10+ Year Old Account
    They've made it clear that the Sternritter don't really like eachother apart from Juuha and Haschwald, so the infighting is to be expected. Besides, they're all gonna die for his majesty anyway, now I'm just curious what new skill Byakuya has.
    BfA Beta Time

Byakuya fight will probably be some stupid flash back.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Let me get this straight. Hitsugaya straight face hurts/kills the vice captains, but he's bitching now that Mayuri is drugging him?

Those other captains and vice captains showing up....lol that's a problem. I don't think the Arcannar are gonna be able to handle them. I hope Mayuri just kills them.

I don't get it. 3 lines scar guy was controlled by the Love? Apits surprising he can even match a Sternritter. Byakuya off screening 3 Sternritter is..........broken. Unbelievable. I don't like it.

Like Swizz said, none of the Sternritters really like each other.

Pepe has been hinted to be the controlling Strernritter that was alluded to during the first invasion, along with being absurdly powerful.

Should be an interesting fight, or otherwise 7th Espada vs Byakuya 2.0 (since the 7th could also control people, :P).
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Well, he did learn Bankai so we don't really know how much he powered up since the Aizen arc.

Big "suprise" that those 3 would come back. I guess the moment we saw Hitsugaya we all knew those 3 would eventually show up... Guess the 3 Arrancar will be fighting on par with them till Mayuri is done :/

But eh, it seems they already knew about Pepe's ability. Weird. It is made to question your ally but also to be controlled. But Byakuya knew he was being controlled already..
    I kinda expected more of Pepe. They made him sound like this huge monster but all he does is control people... Surely there must be more to him then this?

Also; who is the one in the middle of the 3 defeated Sternritter? Is it the old guy? Kinda a shame seeing how he was fighting equally with Shunsui / won it (cause he caught Shunsui offguard)
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Also; who is the one in the middle of the 3 defeated Sternritter? Is it the old guy? Kinda a shame seeing how he was fighting equally with Shunsui / won it (cause he caught Shunsui offguard)
    Ya if I recall correctly the guy who was stalking Renji and the Colonel were the ones who died. I'm okay if Byakuya powered up enough to defeat them...since Kenpachi could take on 3 Sternritter before. But come the fuck on, at least make Byakuya look like he took a little effort. I'm supposed to believe Byakuya fought 5 sternritter and killed 3 of them without even showing his sword or getting scratched up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya if I recall correctly the guy who was stalking Renji and the Colonel were the ones who died. I'm okay if Byakuya powered up enough to defeat them...since Kenpachi could take on 3 Sternritter before. But come the fuck on, at least make Byakuya look like he took a little effort. I'm supposed to believe Byakuya fought 5 sternritter and killed 3 of them without even showing his sword or getting scratched up?
    Yeah it is pretty BS that if he is that powerful they just off paneled his fight. That's so fkn lame!

Why is there so much focus on powers that let you control people in this manga. It's like instead of coming up with cool and unique powers that fit the world ill just control someone's existing powers to fight. Less effort there right.

Some of this will be at least cool to see animated in a couple of years once the restarted anime reaches it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget, he's had Royal Guard training now. If the Royal Guard can make Rukia strong enough to kill the guy that previously 'killed' Byakuya, I think he should easily be able to take out three .

I really hope they show his fight now. I'm guessing he'll free Hisagi who will then fight Pepe, while Byakuya takes out The Power and The Glutton, should be a good couple of fights.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

They aren't dead yet i think. And even if they are; Giselle (it was zombie girl's name right?). They will come back. They have to. Why? They didn't use their powers yet.

Also; cause the fight was offscreen. Byakuya will show his new power off. That's for sure. He will fight Hisagi while Giselle resurrects the 3 dead/defeated Sternritter.

But eh, this doesn't count up? There were 8 Sternritter at the start of the fight.
    Which leaves left right now;
    Bambiette, Giselle, Electro girl, Gluton girl. Electro is shown defeated.
    Bazz-B and Askin are offscreen.
    Colonel, Stalker and Electro are shown defeated.
    Hisagi defeated 1. I doubt he beated Bazz-B or Askin.

Who are we missing?

10+ Year Old Account
    i can hardly follow the villains anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Bazz-B won't die until we see the full extent of his flame powers. Remember, he said he could out do the Captain Commander's flames, and we've only been given snippets of it so far. As for who will beat him...I'm not entirely sure, at this point I'd actually wager on Shunsui since Haschwald has left with Bach to the Soul King's palace.
    BfA Beta Time

It's all too weird now. They are supposed to be a elite group but yet they get their asses kicked in a 5 on 1 match. How the hell did Byakuya get this big of a power up? Squad Zero or not. This is bullshit.

I don't know. I still think it will be Shunsui vs Haschwaltz. The 3 of them beat everybody up and they take over the palace. Then Shunsui and a few other captains go up there cause Urahara.

Bazz-B will be against, i think, Rukia. Probably the whole Ice vs Fire thing.

I wonder when Shinji will show up again...

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i can hardly follow the villains anymore
    Yeah, it is turning into a clusterfuck. They all just need to pull back, regroup, and let us see who is still alive, who is dead, and who is simply being controlled. Then we can have one big battle between all the fighters still in Soul Society, and the final battle with Ichigo and the others up in the Soul King's Palace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Chapter was a little weird.

Beginning was annoying and cliche with this guy's words.

Then the fight was pretty cool. I was hoping Byakuya lost an eye but noooo, let him walk away unscathed while talking about cutting off his own arm.

But those two at end. I wonder if Mayuri overrode that other guy's control? Or maybe the other Quincy just wants to attack him?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the person who kicked him at the end was Rukia and the last page was us flipping to another fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Are you sure? Because the last page caption is "two more puppets show up."