Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I know this is a bit dated but does it not irk anyone else that Orihime didn't fix Nel's mask so that she could return to normal.....? I mean that's kind of a common sense thing that's always been right in front of them but for some reason Kubo doesn't seem to fix it.
    Nel is just TOOO damn cute as a little drooling kid to bother restoring her to her original state.

Since Orihime's power isn't necessarily to "heal" but to "reject" events, she could have also probably restored Ichigo's powers on her own while she was at it, as she could have "rejected" the event that caused him to lose his powers and restore him to the state he was in beforehand. But that would have been too easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Holy shit that lady is scary. Ofcourse, the Wind isn't beaten yet. That would make it too simple.
    God that speech is annoying to read....

I thought we would get more about Haschwaltz because of the "We only have to Beat You mix" thingie but alas. No Haschwaltz.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Guys. I really like the Wind. I hope he doesn't become fodder.

He seems kind of...not humble but...earthly. Like, he has problems speaking but it's not like he's arrogant, more like he's explaining himself but still has problems because of his speech impediment. He's not too bad.

That said, it bothers me so much that Ganju is going. Who the fuck does he think he is to go to the Soul King's palace to fight the king of the Quincy. Why would he even need a map? Isn't everything "bounce from platform to platform?"

And ya it looks like Urahara isn't going. :/ I'm telling you right now, he's gonna go release Aizen and Aizen will make an appearance at the Soul Palace.

Now what's the deal with this guy's power? He can only deflect abilities he saw before? Seems kind of weak. To be honest, I wasn't taking his words literally when the skull hands lady was like "oh so you need to see them" anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys. I really like the Wind. I hope he doesn't become fodder.

He seems kind of...not humble but...earthly. Like, he has problems speaking but it's not like he's arrogant, more like he's explaining himself but still has problems because of his speech impediment. He's not too bad.

That said, it bothers me so much that Ganju is going. Who the fuck does he think he is to go to the Soul King's palace to fight the king of the Quincy. Why would he even need a map? Isn't everything "bounce from platform to platform?"

And ya it looks like Urahara isn't going. :/ I'm telling you right now, he's gonna go release Aizen and Aizen will make an appearance at the Soul Palace.

Now what's the deal with this guy's power? He can only deflect abilities he saw before? Seems kind of weak. To be honest, I wasn't taking his words literally when the skull hands lady was like "oh so you need to see them" anyway.
    Not sure how thats a spoiler but anyway. I personally liked Aizen as a villan and would love to see him step in.

4 way battleroyal. Aizen/Soul King/Whatz his name leader of the Quincy and Ichigo. Unleash hell and all powerlevels lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

But what can Aizen do? He doesn't have his Zanpakuto anymore and i doubt his hand to hand combat is THAT strong compared to all the other power ups everybody gained.

I laughed my ass off at Urahara and saying that he is already prepared xD

But ehm, the map itself seems more like how the defense system works as it is being hold sideways and looks completely different then the actual Soul Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But what can Aizen do? He doesn't have his Zanpakuto anymore and i doubt his hand to hand combat is THAT strong compared to all the other power ups everybody gained.

I laughed my ass off at Urahara and saying that he is already prepared xD

But ehm, the map itself seems more like how the defense system works as it is being hold sideways and looks completely different then the actual Soul Palace.
    Aizen is a pro with kedo and he could get his zanpakuto back or somehow got his "True" one like how ichigo got a different one and the others got a upgrade.

There is a lot that could happen. Just hope they use him in a decent way somehow. leaving it as him in jail FOREVER because he can't die was a poor ending for Aizen.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Senjumaru is boss status. Like damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy damn she's fine... but Scary as all hell :S. Nice chapter, good to finally see a member of the royal Guard step the fuck up!

Gods the Wind is annoying, he won't be dead yet, there's still a lot more to do, but ffuucckk, I don't want him to talk any more...

And Wow... You know what I was saying about Grimmjow not being strong enough to handle a Sternritter, well that all goes times a thousand for fucking Ganju, if he even looks at a fight he's GOING to die .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Aizen is a pro with kedo and he could get his zanpakuto back or somehow got his "True" one like how ichigo got a different one and the others got a upgrade.

There is a lot that could happen. Just hope they use him in a decent way somehow. leaving it as him in jail FOREVER because he can't die was a poor ending for Aizen.
    He can't get it back, can he? It got completely destroyed by the Box thingy Hyorachachacha.

He might get something from Urahara, because well, Aizen WAS a special war power so surely he will come back. But more as a neutral force till he tries to grab his chance with the Soul King.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    well that all goes times a thousand for fucking Ganju, if he even looks at a fight he's GOING to die .
    To be fair, if Ishida is even remotely strong now, I'm sure Ganju will be able to do some stuff. It doesn't make sense at all though.

Ganju was vice captain level last time. He can be a bystander and not get instantly raped if no one is specifically targetting him, probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Squad Zero are looking to be a tough fight. They Quincy are running out of numbers to fight there up there right? 4 squad zero members + ichigo's team vs ???

The flashbacks were a bit unnecessary as well as Ganju coming along though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Squad Zero are looking to be a tough fight. They Quincy are running out of numbers to fight there up there right? 4 squad zero members + ichigo's team vs ???

The flashbacks were a bit unnecessary as well as Ganju coming along though.
    I didn't even look at the flashback panels lol. We get it, they're mirroring their initial invasion of soul society. I guess it's important but man the chapters feel like nothing happen these days. It's all so slow.

And uhhhh. I think in a display of power Uryu or Bach are gonna AoE rape Squad 0 until the Soul King is just standing there alone, until Ichigo interrupts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    They Quincy are running out of numbers to fight there up there right? 4 squad zero members + ichigo's team vs ???
    Let's not forget that the Quincy who destroyed Ichigo's Zampakuto with a single blow is there with Yhwach... Honestly, this guy looks a lot stronger than his boss.

Seriously...
    Last edited by Artorius; 2014-09-26 at 12:55 AM.

Ganju shows up but he isn't with the fullbringers. Wander what they are up to now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    Let's not forget that the Quincy who destroyed Ichigo's Zampakuto with a single blow is there with Yhwach... Honestly, this guy looks a lot stronger than his boss.
    Agreed, Haschwalth is the fucking boss, can't wait to see him fight, preferably against Shunsui!

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

The Balance has to rely on luck though, right?

Can anyone remember how strong the Iron is so we can make some comparisons? Who did the Iron lose to?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Iron is the one that stole Hitsugaya's Bankai and then finished him off after using Vollstandig to break out of the Ice Prison. So he's pretty harsh, not boss tier, but strong enough to fairly easily pwn Hitsugaya.

Also don't forget, Haschwalth's power may have a certain element of luck to it, but he's also strong enough to slice right through Tensa Zangetsu without even releasing Vollstandig, so he's not slouch in power terms.

Headshot.

So finally we get to fill in the final (?) Sternritters. Apparently they are the elite of the elite. But... If even Squad Zero can deal with them, who can?

The Deathdealer huh? Interesting. But of the 4 he is the weakest, what? Curious about next week.

Deleted
    Wasn't 'The Iron' that dude that Hitsugaya beat and was later killed by Haschwaldt? Kang Du or something? or am I way off? I remember someone jumping in in the last moment when fire dude was about to finish him off and complaining about trying to steal his captain or something...