10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Said in Stream translation that it is Central 46 and Kamikame or whatever means Divine Presence.

Isn't it kind of weird Juha couldn't attack without calling out the attack name? Lol...?
    well... its anime..... KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Deleted
    Fatty with the brush is kinda scary but I don't think fatty will win it...And Yoruichi's sister came out of nowhere

Weird chapter. Vizards seem kind of unimportant to be going up to Soul King's palace. It's like the unimportant people too, not even Shinji is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Fatty with the brush is kinda scary but I don't think fatty will win it...And Yoruichi's sister came out of nowhere
    Kinda scary? If that guy makes his happy face like that every time people will run away screaming...

Sadly, his powers get countered by Juha. Take away a arm, Juha gives himself the "power of a arm".

You forgot that Shinji might have been killed by Bazz-B?

What's Urahara planning? I mean, he doesn't care if Ichigo and co die so he must have a plan already to save the Soul King...

Maybe the Shadow we saw last week, was Urahara's doing...?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Props to Urahara for saying "Please Understand". That's a little pokemon insider.

The leader of Shinigami is sure acting like the name suggests, scary man.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-11-19 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Check "her" name again.
    Your you're own enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty myeh chapter, the stuff with the Vizard and Urahara was ok, the fight with Ichibe and Yhwach is pretty cool, fatty's kinda hard core isn't he? One problem with the chapter really...

Where the fuck is Shunsui! What the fuck were he and Ukitake talking about last week? EXPLAIN KUBO!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    True true, Kubo is quite the troll, I was just hoping that he'd give us one more chapter, with Shunsui talking to the Central 46, have it finish with some grand statement like "I need permission to unseal my Bankai!" or something and THEN we'd not see him for a couple of chapter.

Yeah true... Although I find them all quite annoying, so I'm fine with them not being here .

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    Check "her" name again.
    Bleach wiki has "it" listed as a Yoruichi's sister, but I'm seeing a really effeminate guy when I read through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the big bad guy had his power cut in half. It kind of seems to me that since that's the case when he's defeated that someone else will step up to the plate and be even stronger. Didn't he give Uryu something? Maybe his "true" power since Uryu is his successor? It would make sense if Yhwach knew of Ichibei's powers to already transfer most of his power for later. Would also make for an interesting fight between Ichigo and Uryu.

There has to be a plot twist coming up that reshuffles people into different sides. It's WAY too lopsided now.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    There has to be a plot twist coming up that reshuffles people into different sides. It's WAY too lopsided now.
    Either:
    1. Juha holds off Paintbrush while Team Quincy beats Squad Zero (really I don't see how squad zero can win. Suped up Sternritter vs. them (4v4). And Beanpole and Uryu are just chilling on standby).

2. Juha supes his base power up by absorbing more people.

3. Juha starts using every Sternritter's special ability and he's overpowered.

4. Juha uses stolen bankais.

5. Some combo of the above.

---

Btw, the Shunsui hype is a little much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Yhwach will unleash Zanka No Tachi, possibly using South to bring back dead Shinigami in zombie form... Which would be pretty fucked up .

and no, no it's not.

The Shunsui hypetrain was a Shinkansen, it's now a Maglev .

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm guessing Yhwach will unleash Zanka No Tachi, possibly using South to bring back dead Shinigami in zombie form... Which would be pretty fucked up .

and no, no it's not.

The Shunsui hypetrain was a Shinkansen, it's now a Maglev .
    It technically would be wrong but if Old Man Yama was resurrected he'd be the best opponent for Shinsui and Ukitake.

10+ Year Old Account
    It technically would be wrong but if Old Man Yama was resurrected he'd be the best opponent for Shinsui and Ukitake.
    For a while there, I thought Zombie girl/guy might be holding on to the old man to use for later since they never recovered his body. But that doesn't seem to be happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would have been super awesome, but super wrong... I'm still waiting for Shunsui Vs Haschwalth.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, I'm expecting it to end up Uryuu Vs Haschwalth. After Uryuu has done some fighting with Ichigo though, ofc

"OH noes! So sorry Ichigo. I should really be on your side, I was so wrong! Damn, if only I had realised before we both got kinda beat up!"
    A2 is better than B. I don't think it's really a fair fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    still waiting for the next boring chapter. Invested too much time into this, I want it to just end already so Goku can wake up from his ghost samuri dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    still waiting for the next boring chapter. Invested too much time into this, I want it to just end already so Goku can wake up from his ghost samuri dream
    yea, he just woke up from his ninja dream, stating it wasnt as long as his pirate dream =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    yea, he just woke up from his ninja dream, stating it wasnt as long as his pirate dream =D
    "I also had this other dream, it made no sense, everything was this one guys plan, and I had nooo idea what was going on. Oh and Nazis!"