I am going to be honest, I have no idea what the names of all the sternritter are, I never cared enough about them to learn and there are SO many of them!

Most Sternritter are dead just so you know. There are a total of maybe 6 known alive.

Anyway, so far they still counter each other's attacks. But seeing how scary Ichibe pulled out his sword, it means that Juha is going to take out his Bankai...
    But, why do i have a feeling that Ichibe is going to completely destroy that Bankai?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW the mangastream comments are insanely negative and somewhat this too.

I thought this chapter was great for a bleach chapter. It's like when the 1st commander used his bankai, Zanka no Tachi which was epic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Great chapter, finally a fight that's not totally onesided, both got to show off a bit of their power. And the Ichibe one ups Yhwach by releasing his Shikai! Going to be aawweessoommeeee!

Still though... Where's Shunsui at ?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    My problem now is if Ichibee is this strong and we know he's going to have to lose for the plot...how strong is Ichigo going to be? Like, will there even be a point to anyone else existing after his last powerup?
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    My problem now is if Ichibee is this strong and we know he's going to have to lose for the plot...how strong is Ichigo going to be? Like, will there even be a point to anyone else existing after his last powerup?
    At this point I don't care, It's all I'm wanting to see.

Ichibei has become my favorite character in this series. What beast, he gives absolutely 0 fucks about Juha

That chapter was pretty fucking awesome. Ichibei is mad strong.

However I can't help but find myself becoming mad at the thought that Ichibei is gonna lose because Juha has to be alive for the rest of the story, like Swizz said. In a perfect world this match would be great and the winner barely wins. Even if Juha were to win, he should be in such bad shape by then that he can't continue on with big fights.

The only real reason Ichibei should logically (and not plot reasons) lose is if Uryu steps in for a double team, or if the other 4 Sternritter beat Squad Zero and help Juha.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That chapter was pretty fucking awesome. Ichibei is mad strong.

However I can't help but find myself becoming mad at the thought that Ichibei is gonna lose because Juha has to be alive for the rest of the story, like Swizz said. In a perfect world this match would be great and the winner barely wins. Even if Juha were to win, he should be in such bad shape by then that he can't continue on with big fights.

The only real reason Ichibei should logically (and not plot reasons) lose is if Uryu steps in for a double team, or if the other 4 Sternritter beat Squad Zero and help Juha.
    Oh ya, Ichigo is still in this series, has he even done ANYTHING in the last 2 years of chapters? I feel like we don't even need him at this point.

Ichigo did his training and made his way to the soul society, only to instantly be brought BACK to the place he had trained in....

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Oh ya, Ichigo is still in this series, has he even done ANYTHING in the last 2 years of chapters? I feel like we don't even need him at this point.

Ichigo did his training and made his way to the soul society, only to instantly be brought BACK to the place he had trained in....
    Who is Ichigo?

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, we know Yhwach can't die... That doesn't mean that Ichibe has to. It could be that Yhwach runs away again, or just... Disables Ichibe for long enough for him to get to the Soul Kings palace.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    To be fair, we know Yhwach can't die... That doesn't mean that Ichibe has to. It could be that Yhwach runs away again, or just... Disables Ichibe for long enough for him to get to the Soul Kings palace.
    So you hypothesize that Juha (and company) can escape into the Soul King's Palace with Ichibei being alive/a-okay. And somehow when Ichigo gets into the palace or fights Juha, that Ichibei won't be around to complete the fight?

No way Ichibei doesn't get hurt.

I wonder if all of Zero Division is as strong, or if it's just Ichibei and the rest are just like twice as strong as captains or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Juha call Ichibe the head of all Shinigami? Pretty sure that makes him stronger than the other Squad Zero members also. So now we know that Ichigo, in order for the plot to resolve itself, has to become the single strongest being in the history of Shinigami. Woooooo.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So you hypothesize that Juha (and company) can escape into the Soul King's Palace with Ichibei being alive/a-okay. And somehow when Ichigo gets into the palace or fights Juha, that Ichibei won't be around to complete the fight?
    I said alive, didn't say A O-okay , I said "disabled". As for the bolded part... Hell yeah he will, It's going to be a clusterfuck of a fight, Ichigo, probably the Fullbringer, the Royal Guard (or whatever's left of them), maybe Shunsui and Ukitake, Inoue, Chad, couple of Vizard, Yoruichi, Urahara... Basically everyone that's left alive Vs whatever the Sternritter have left to throw back, probably Yhwach, Ishida (who will swap sides at a convenient point) Haschwalth, and any of the Zero Division that aren't already dead.

Isn't Ichibe the leader of Squad Zero? Making him technically "the head of all Shinigami". Or atleast the strongest cause we got the Spirit King.

But yeah. This is a fight Ichibe or any of Squad Zero can't win, because rules... Kinda a shame, cause now they will be beaten by people who we assume are weaker then the strongest of Seireitie...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. Remember, Ywach or however you wish to spell his name still has the bankai of Yammamoto. So... ya know. Ichibei is fucked when he uses that.

Juha has indeed Yamamoto's Bankai, but somehow, i just can see it happening that Ichibei can completely counter it.

Just to have his own Bankai stolen by Juha who then has 2 Bankais...

OOOOH. So THATS the reason Juha wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I don't know. Remember, Ywach or however you wish to spell his name still has the bankai of Yammamoto. So... ya know. Ichibei is fucked when he uses that.
    Ichibei looks like a psychopath who would have fun killing other shinigami.

Did you guys even notice the attack he used to break Juha's super blut vene was a "hidden hadou." AKA the "spell/incantation" moves shinigami use.

>Super Aizen uses level 90 spell and recites the incantation and Ichigo breaks it with one arm. (Same move that, without a recitation, raped dog captain.)
    >Ichibei uses spell on strongest Quincy without recitation -> destroys his best barrier.

Wtf. I still don't even know what his paintbrush (zanpakto)'s powers are.

His Zanpakuto "slashes" names or makes seal come real.

It's weird to explain i guess. It's the whole arm>slash>ar part. It doesn't cut you, it cuts the name. Which results in a power loss of said part.

If you could lift 50 kg (or 50 pound, or whatever you wanna use) then after you are slashed with the brush, you can only lift 25 of it.

But, when Ichibei takes the name, Juha just gives him a name. So it's a bit weird...

10+ Year Old Account
    as confusing as the powers are getting, this was a decent chapter and I liked it. Most of you may look back to see how I feel about bleach now and realize that this is a very strong statement.

I still want Goku to wake up from his ghost samurai dream.