10+ Year Old Account
    True true.

I think this weeks WAS a good chapter, but I don't see why they felt the need to basically repeat the "We're all fucked!" scene twice... There was no need to have Urahara explain it, then cut to Juha for him to explain it again. Felt like they were just trying to fill out pages.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I actually liked Urahara's panels. Urahara was the one who brought up the soul king being the lynch pin of soul society back when he was an obscure object Aizen was trying to kill. Now we come back round and the captains don't know what's going on and Urahara's recognizes what it is. Him announcing it was nice.

Also, it was nice for Urahara to give an explanation saying Ichigo was too late. I'm glad it wasn't in the prediction that Ichigo was there when it happened. Let alone that Ichigo killed him himself.

The bad part was at the end. Renji is some bum who shouldn't know complex things like SK dying = universe falls apart. That was way out of place.

I wonder if somehow Ichigo might end up taking the place of the Soul King once Yhwach is dealt with. If the purpose of the Soul King is to regulate the flow of souls between the living world, soul society, and hueco mundo, then Ichigo would be the perfect fit as he is part human/quincy, part shinigami, and part hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hehe I felt for the first time that Urahara just went blank and something he did not expect happened.
    Nothing is outside of Uraharas predictions. This guy doesn't need sharin... I mean, The Almighty Eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    I wonder if somehow Ichigo might end up taking the place of the Soul King once Yhwach is dealt with. If the purpose of the Soul King is to regulate the flow of souls between the living world, soul society, and hueco mundo, then Ichigo would be the perfect fit as he is part human/quincy, part shinigami, and part hollow.
    I swear to god, if it ends this way.... Ghnnnng. I want him to go back to the human world, and bang Inoue in the last panel. Fin.

I remember the times this manga had feels in it. Inter-human relationships and generally the old group of Chad/Inoue/Ichigo is brutally gone. Those two are now shit useless. Why are they even there?
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2015-02-16 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I swear to god, if it ends this way.... Ghnnnng. I want him to go back to the human world, and bang Inoue in the last panel. Fin.

I remember the times this manga had feels in it. Inter-human relationships and generally the old group of Chad/Inoue/Ichigo is brutally gone. Those two are now shit useless. Why are they even there?
    I think one thing we can say FOR SURE. When all is said and done Ichigo will not be heading back to the Human World. He's too strong now, it would be problematic to have him just walking around.

As for Chad and Inoue, I'm still saying they're going to "Fight" Ishida and convince him to come back to our side.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

This manga is going to end like Korra. Soul Society, human world, hueco mundo are all going to be merged into one big world without any dividing lines.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Let's be honest, Ichigo IS going to be the Soul King's replacement. He is literally every known sort of power all rolled into one. Quincy, Shinigami, Human, Fullbringer, Hollow... literally everything lol He's going to be the glue (power) that holds everything together in the end.
    All that is left is for him to awaken his sharingan.
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did NOT see this coming in the latest chapter.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The beginning was kinda expected. That Ukitake would save SS. I wonder what will happen to his Bankai...

Also; lol at the ending. Guess Aizen will come back after all... Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Well, Aizen coming back was almost a given when he was seen talking with Juha, but I wonder what his motives would be, I mean if he still has the power of the hogyokou he can't really be stopped unless Juha who apprently is a god can somehow delete him.

Hmmmmm. Need more info before opinions are formed.

On one hand this is a cool explanation for Utitake's sickness. On the other hand, it kind of feels out of place since we don't know that much about soul king or other gods in the first place.

Urahara being knowledgable is always cool.

Aizen remaking an appearance is pretty expected.

Why can't Aizen just die already..

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Sigh... Aizen? REALLY Kubo?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Fucking Sigh... Aizen? REALLY Kubo?
    Well here is what my take is currently. I never viewed Aizen as pure evil, he really was beyond good and evil, he just did whatever he wanted and views everyone beneath him because.. well they were.

I think Aizen is going to be the new soul king, on top of that I think he is going to use his powers to remove Ichigos power. Not sure what kind of turn he will do to make it happen, but I think that will be the final outcome of everything at the end. I cant see Ichigo being the new soul king or whatever, and I do feel he is needed to beat Ywach but I honestly think that Aizen will take the place of the Soul King when all is said and done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ukitake is going to be the new Soul King... That's kinda the point of the chapter.

They've probably brought Aizen back out to counter Yhwach's Almighty, allowing Ichigo to fight him properly and eventually kill him.

Well I got it as a "temporary" measure until something else can be put as a permanent solution..

Hell, for all we know another twist could happen, Inoue could be the new soul queen.

Why are you guys mad that Aizen is showing up? You realize he's been like a major figure in this whole manga right? And that he's going to drive sales up when he makes a reappearance?

Well this could actually turn out really interesting. We could have Yhwach - who knows everything that will happen, fight Aizen - who seemingly has planned everything that will happen.
    Last edited by Hishiro; 2015-02-19 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ukitake is going to be the new Soul King... That's kinda the point of the chapter.

They've probably brought Aizen back out to counter Yhwach's Almighty, allowing Ichigo to fight him properly and eventually kill him.
    It seems more to me that the God that saved him when he was a child will replace the SK temporarely. So far it seems that Ukitake will be dead after that. Unless, you know, somebody saves him from dead........

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Why are you guys mad that Aizen is showing up? You realize he's been like a major figure in this whole manga right? And that he's going to drive sales up when he makes a reappearance?
    Cause, Aizen was God like. If he still has his Zanpakuto, then what would happen? Unless Urahara has some counter against Aizen's Shikai/Bankai, he could do whatever he wants.

Kill the Gotei 13? Sure.
    Rematch vs Ichigo. Sure. Just kidding. Ichigo too stronk.
    Get owned by Juha after showing his Bankai? Yeah. It will be the same stuff he did against Shinji. "Herpederp i don't know where you are now so attack me." Only then he will be thinking he is so good till Juha slashes at him. Or take his power. W/e happens first.

I am more curious as to what happened with the whole "Everybody who has a Bankai will be allowed to show it off" thing. Cause Ukitake is dying. So that means no Bankai to be shown?

And well; what exactly did happen to the non EG Sternritter? Bazz-B was shown alive together with a unnamed soldier/Sternritter. So that means he and the others have a chance of being alive. Powerless maybe, but alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Oh boy, now we have a random god living inside Ukitake....has the existence of god appearing out of nowhere been established? It felt like it was completely pulled out of Kubo's ass. Also, another fast chapter read in less than a minute.