Omg do you expect a special 40 page chapter? Take out 3 of those steps and it's probably dead accurate.

It's almost gotten Dragon Ball Z like for me. I remember in 4th grade my dad got me one of the Shonen Jump mega comics from Japan and there was a Dragon Ball Z chapter in it when they were fighting Cell (in what I now know was his first form). I saw the same scene on Cartoon Network as a new episode as a Freshman in college. If the pace keeps where it is now I imagine I'll see this chapter with Juha as an episode while my child (who is yet unborn) is getting ready for his/her own day of 4th grade. That's really depressing.

Deleted
    I'm pretty happy that it's ending, it was bad anyway. Sailor Moon is waaay better x3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Ugh... I just caught myself being like, "Oh! It's Tuesday, 2 more days to find out what happens in the next 15-30 secs of Bleach world!" It really has gotten that bad huh...
    I´ve reached a point where i only read it because i want to see the missing Bankai. It really has some terrible pacing issues compared to other Manga

I mentioned earlier in the thread, this really feels like he is writing as if its a 40 page chapter, then was told last minute its 12, so has to cut it up in sections..

It feel like he has written the entire arc this way =/

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Let me spoil it for you:

1.) The Captains stand around and are all "WTF are you doing Aizen?"
    2.) Aizen is arogant, tells them they don't know shit and he knows it all, and is going to save Soul Society.
    3.) Flash to the Soul King's Palace. Juha is still spewing his powers out. Quincy are all like "You can't do shit Ichigo, give up now. You are part Quincy anyways, join us"
    4.) Ichigo just stands there with a dumb look on his face. Ignore other Quincy and just yell at Ishida.
    5.) Ishida all smug, you don't know anything Ichigo.
    6.) The end.
    Well, 2 out of 6 :P

So another week of "holy fucking shit i cannot believe i was reading that!"

How did Aizen get this strong? It's bullshit -.- If they released all seals he would literally be a god. Ugh :/

So now a path will be made out of Reiatsu by Aizen (who will then drop them all off bwahaha) to the Palace. Where Aizen can literally one shot all of them.

Then, in the end. Aizen absorbs the power of Juha and the SK to become a uber god who is 100x stronger then Juha is right now. Which is about 10000x stronger then anybody beside Ichigo -.-
    Then, Ichigo will get the remaining limbs of the SK and will perform Getsuga godmode to beat Aizen.

The day is now saved! HURAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Well, 2 out of 6 :P

So another week of "holy fucking shit i cannot believe i was reading that!"

How did Aizen get this strong? It's bullshit -.- If they released all seals he would literally be a god. Ugh :/

So now a path will be made out of Reiatsu by Aizen (who will then drop them all off bwahaha) to the Palace. Where Aizen can literally one shot all of them.

Then, in the end. Aizen absorbs the power of Juha and the SK to become a uber god who is 100x stronger then Juha is right now. Which is about 10000x stronger then anybody beside Ichigo -.-
    Then, Ichigo will get the remaining limbs of the SK and will perform Getsuga godmode to beat Aizen.

The day is now saved! HURAY!
    To be FAIR. There was a lot that happened in this chapter as opposed to the last... 20 chapters total. This is how you write so a lot happens in a small time frame and needs to be done more often. Yes, they basically evil mary sue'd Aizen.. again, but thats no the point the story progression actually increased a lot more this time then what has been done in a long while, I hope they keep this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes writing this with the anime in mind

guys this is slower paced than DBZ with filler.......

Don't tell me we are going to have 5 episodes of AAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAHAA!!

Previously on Bleach!

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!"

Today on Bleach!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNKAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

Next time on Bleach!

*massive particle effects everywhere!* followed by *enemy/allies staring in awe*

I liked the chapter. Aizen's badassery was fun to watch. Plus he talks a lot so the panels seem fuller.

Ending was kind of cool too. Juha thinks he's a big dick player now just because he absorbed the right hand. It'll be fun to see his precious castle get dragged down.

(I mean, I guess it was to happen since Ichigo fell down like a bitch and Uryu said he can't get back up.)

Man I was off by 50%, instead of 30 secs of Bleach world advancement I would say that was a solid 45 seconds. What a treat.

This chapter was a hell of a lot more interesting and entertaining than the past like...30 or so.

It's a sad statement that Aizen himself is just that much more interesting than literally everything else going on right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    This chapter was a hell of a lot more interesting and entertaining than the past like...30 or so.

It's a sad statement that Aizen himself is just that much more interesting than literally everything else going on right now.
    Aizen is always much more interesting.

Aizen still thinks he is god
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Aizen still thinks he is god
    He kind of is. I mean he's destroying things left and right with his body sealed...I kind of want to see him unsealed, but I think he'd be too overpowered for everyone. To be honest I don't think the elite Sternritter could even do anything to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    He kind of is. I mean he's destroying things left and right with his body sealed...I kind of want to see him unsealed, but I think he'd be too overpowered for everyone. To be honest I don't think the elite Sternritter could even do anything to him.
    still got his butt kicked by ichigo though
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Ichigo cut a mountain that was in the background in half....That Ichigo theoretically could beat Juha and Monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ichigo cut a mountain that was in the background in half....That Ichigo theoretically could beat Juha and Monk.
    True, but he lost his power afterwards not to mention we havent even seen the mask at all since then
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    Aizen is always much more interesting.
    The highlight of the chapter was him complimenting the chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The highlight of the chapter was him complimenting the chair.
    Reminds me of TFS Mr. Popo during the saiyan training arc :P

The Chair is higher on Aizen's respect list than all of the Soul reapers that are currently present xD