Quote Originally Posted by Ayazaki1218 View Post
    Actually I'm hoping Shini's Bankai or Urahara's. Sakanade may have an interesting ability but the one that may take the spotlight is Benihime.
    ever since that comment. i really want to know what Urahara's bankai does.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll get to see it soon.

As far as I can tell, the two "Big Ticket" Bankai left are Shunsui and Urahara. We'll more than likely get Shunsui's next week (wouldn't put it past Kubo to troll us all). Then I think we'll get to see Urahara's Bankai pretty soon, possibly against Haschwalth.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I think we'll get to see it soon.

As far as I can tell, the two "Big Ticket" Bankai left are Shunsui and Urahara. We'll more than likely get Shunsui's next week (wouldn't put it past Kubo to troll us all). Then I think we'll get to see Urahara's Bankai pretty soon, possibly against Haschwalth.
    Noting the name ¨Benihime¨ I suspect, It manipulates Blood, whereas Urahara's or his enemies. I bet blood manipulation.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

10+ Year Old Account
    What ever the bankai is or what ever power it may have....... its going to 100% counter his opponent because reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayazaki1218 View Post
    Noting the name ¨Benihime¨ I suspect, It manipulates Blood, whereas Urahara's or his enemies. I bet blood manipulation.
    Yeah I could see that happening. Would fit with the slightly creepy nature of Urahara

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

2/3 more days HYPUUUUH

Urahara vs Thor dude / Haschwaltz?

Or Shinji vs Thor dude

Around 7 Bankais left to show. With, 3 Elite Quincy, Haschwaltz, Juha and Ishida.

The only ones i wanna see are Shunsui, but that one will be covered now :P Urahara's, Isshin's and Aizen. But not sure if he still has one...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it'll be Shinji/Renji/Rukia (with Shinji doing most of the heavy lifting) against Thor.

Urahara Vs Haschwalth.

Maybe Grimmjow and Yoruichi against Askin. Ichigo will help, but leaving without doing anything too fancy.

Now that we're (hopefully) seeing Shunsui this week, Isshi and Urahara are all I care about. Pretty sure Aizen doesn't have a Bankai, because he doesn't have a Zanpaktou anymore

I mean Gemmy gets to summon Meteor, so Kenny gets Holy. Am I right, or am I right?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting on Ichigo at this point, I've lost interest completely in this. I never thought the day would come where Bleach would stop being interesting to me but damn. My only hope now is that the Anime eventually comes out, at least in that I'll be able to tell wtf is going on in the fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah Kenny get's dumpstered for being a bitch.

Ichigo gets Holy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If Ichigo gets Holy, someone will run him through and he will die.
    That's my hope.

Ichigo is easily the weakest character out of the protagonists. And I mean character wise, not strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That's my hope.

Ichigo is easily the weakest character out of the protagonists. And I mean character wise, not strength.
    You mean the "I will protect people rawr!" that defines his character isn't interesting?
    /s

Ya, Ichigo has the personality of cardboard, lets be honest.

Deleted
    It'd like to see Urahara against Askin, I mean it would wreck Askin since he uses poisons and all that. I don't think Urahara will be up against Haschwalth, it will prob be Uryuu because his mastermind tactics will be revealed now that Hasch has the power.

Well, Kyoraku's Bankai is hell awesome. I quite not understand completely but feels to me like it makes Fables/Children's Tales true. That's why is was dangerous for him to released near anyone else or they'll be trapped withing the tale too.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Its not a tale or fable. The general theme seems more risk for Shunsui himself. Everything about his shikai was dangerous for himself too.
    In this case, the wounds and risk of drowning.

Im having mixed feelings about his bankai. It looks cool amd all that, but at the same time its, confusing i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it just seems dumb and random.

15+ Year Old Account
    His Zanpakuto has always been about the duality of life.

This is taking it to the extreme. I like it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    What site do you guys use to read the latest chapters?
    Pokemon friend code is 0061-0836-6053. Normal Type safari with Eevee.

Look through the thread for images posted and read the watermarks.

-----

So Grimmjow lost? It's pretty cool the way you see such a low class fight like the "D"eath where he's worried about how many streets there are to run around, and Shunsui and the "X" literally threaten to destroy the whole palace with their fight. The scale is scarily strong with them.

Shunsui's bankai is being portrayed really poorly. At first I was like "oh cool he has multiple abilities with it like Yama." Then he's practically reading the abilities off a list and we don't get time to see how each one works. Kubo should have spent more time on each ability. I mean the second after he poisons the guy he goes for another ability? How lame is that?

The ability themselves...suicidal first ability only gets rid of one ability so meh. Second ability of infecting person didn't even show that it did anything since he moved on right away so I'll assume it's bad. Third ability was...I don't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    What site do you guys use to read the latest chapters?
    Mangareader.net / Mangapanda.com (same site me thinks). Mangastream.com for better(?) / different translations.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Look through the thread for images posted and read the watermarks.

-----

So Grimmjow lost? It's pretty cool the way you see such a low class fight like the "D"eath where he's worried about how many streets there are to run around, and Shunsui and the "X" literally threaten to destroy the whole palace with their fight. The scale is scarily strong with them.

Shunsui's bankai is being portrayed really poorly. At first I was like "oh cool he has multiple abilities with it like Yama." Then he's practically reading the abilities off a list and we don't get time to see how each one works. Kubo should have spent more time on each ability. I mean the second after he poisons the guy he goes for another ability? How lame is that?

The ability themselves...suicidal first ability only gets rid of one ability so meh. Second ability of infecting person didn't even show that it did anything since he moved on right away so I'll assume it's bad. Third ability was...I don't even know.

Grimmjow already lost before the Pernida fight. He was chasing Askinn who threw back some bombs (he said it was poison iirc).

As far as multiple abilities;
    Check the name when he uses Bankai versus when he uses the 3 level thing
    Kuromatsu Shinjuu
    Karamatsu Shinjuu

Not sure if typo or not. But the second one is translated into Lovers suicide.

The first level was pretty clear. Wounds that the enemy inflicted (apparently old ones count too) are reflected. But Shunsui didn't gain any new wounds. Or atleast, the one on his hip wasn't there before, right?

The second one is a disease. Kinda strange, but ok? It looks like Barro is spitting out blood and gets into a state of shock.

The third. I don't even know. Is it like Ichigo's inner world?

All in all it looks cool, but yeah. Needs better explanation. Why didn't he want to use it around others? Why a disease? What's with the shadow Shunsui?

Anyway. Could it just all be a illusion like Barro thought? The moment Shunsui appeared before Barro, the first panel. That shadow thingie makes me think there is something off. Is it really Shunsui? Or is it the shadow Shunsui we saw when he first called out Bankai. His swords haven't really changed either.
    Guess we gotta wait another week...