My brain hurts with the wall explanation stuff..meh..
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

I guess it seems more complicated then it is, but right now we can only speculate about how the wall system works
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I guess it seems more complicated then it is, but right now we can only speculate about how the wall system works
    Agreed. xD

I hope we get a better explanation, or that someone who already understanded this, tell us!

I really hope so. It looks like Ichigo knows something, but he won't say anything till wednesday >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Lol! Squad 0 are not how I pictured they'd look... Especially the one on the far left. o.O

I'm hoping the lady who is second from the right is Hiyori's former Captain, cos I really don't see her idolising the big mama on the end.

I wonder if it's intentional that the middle one looks like the previous Kenpachi or if it's just coincidence. Not a fan of the other males' appearances. They look too arancar or vizored-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Lol! Squad 0 are not how I pictured they'd look... Especially the one on the far left. o.O

I'm hoping the lady who is second from the right is Hiyori's former Captain, cos I really don't see her idolising the big mama on the end.

I wonder if it's intentional that the middle one looks like the previous Kenpachi or if it's just coincidence. Not a fan of the other males' appearances. They look too arancar or vizored-esque.
    I wasn't expecting there to be only 5 members.

But, hey, looks can be deceiving.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

As soon as i saw the women on the far left i thought it looked like it'll be that big lieutenants relative, Marechiyo Ōmaeda.

Most likely not, but i really hope her combat is nothing like his, it's so annoying.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2012-11-16 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    As soon as i saw the women on the far left i thought it looked like it'll be that big lieutenants relative, Marechiyo Ōmaeda.

Most likely not, but i really hope her combat is nothing like his, it's so annoying.
    Hm, Now that you mention that..

I think it's possible that they are, somehow, relatives, that would explain why Omaeda is rich as hell(I don't know why he's rich btw), but to be honest, I hope not, since I hate Omaeda. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    but to be honest, I hope not, since I hate Omaeda. xD
    Yeah i do too, such an annoying character

Yeah i do too, such an annoying character
    He pisses me off because of his attitude, lol.

He's a chicken, and he's a lieutenant, I mean, come on... I started hating him even more in the Arrancar arc where he fights Number 1, that Death guy. -.-'

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I wasn't expecting there to be only 5 members.

But, hey, looks can be deceiving.
    Yeah, I was expecting them to be a full squad. Rank-and-file and everything. But, that it would still be made up of former captains, so when you see someone as like a 13th seat, but they were a captain, you know that the squad's captain would be a total demon.

True about looks, but I just think the wacky glasses and wackier haircuts is something Kubo's already done, like with the Vizoreds (which worked for them because it gave the twist that they were all former captains more impact). I was hoping they'd be the more stoic, quiet types.

Anyway, I dig their haori crest pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, I was expecting them to be a full squad. Rank-and-file and everything. But, that it would still be made up of former captains, so when you see someone as like a 13th seat, but they were a captain, you know that the squad's captain would be a total demon.

True about looks, but I just think the wacky glasses and wackier haircuts is something Kubo's already done, like with the Vizoreds (which worked for them because it gave the twist that they were all former captains more impact). I was hoping they'd be the more stoic, quiet types.

Anyway, I dig their haori crest pattern.
    That's why I think some of them are related to current members in Gotei 13.

Giant Glasses/Mouth might be related to Love.

The Beard guy I'm 90% sure is a Kenpachi. Not all Kenpachi are crazy No Shikai/Bankai fuckers. Theyr'e just tremendously powerful, and whoever becomes Captain of Squad 11 (or is it 13?) are dubbed "Kenpachi".

The girl to the right of Beard Man I'm betting is related to Soi Fon.

Giant Girl on the end MIGHT be related to Omaeda.

And the dude next to Beard Man people are betting is either related to Kira or Ikkaku.

Yeah, I'm inclined to think the middle, beardy guy is a previous Kenpachi. Especially considering how similar he looks to the Kenpachi Zaraki killed to get his job (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kenpachi_Kiganj%C5%8D).
    I'm fairly sure that the more badass looking chick will be the former squad 12 captain (the one before Urahara). And I'm not particularly interested in the others' pasts, more what they've been up to in the soul king(?)'s dimension.

oh god I fucking hope not :S....

Seriously he's the worst character in the series, he's worse than Komamura... he's worse than charlotte fucking COOLHORNE!

if Captain Cupcake is his relative... I'm just gunna stop reading till her inevitable death
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

I'm gonna be honest i kinda wish it had been that Ichigos true power was the ability to absorb others powers. The whole quincy mother thing just doesn't sit well with me TBH.

But yeah overall enjoying this arc and i kinda saw the quincy power thing coming.

Did I miss the discussion on how Ichigo will give up on Zanpaktu's and move onto Quincy bows?

Or how his fullbring/Quincy powers will make his Zanpaktu oh so special and able to be repaired?

Looking for graphic artists and one sound composer. PM me for details. (No pressure. Despite what the above post is like, I'm actually a nice guy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I'm gonna be honest i kinda wish it had been that Ichigos true power was the ability to absorb others powers. The whole quincy mother thing just doesn't sit well with me TBH.
    See that would have been a MUCH better way to handle it... go a bit 'peter petrelli' on this mofo would have made more sense than 'oh didn't you know, you have ANOTHER special relative, because I couldn't be bothered to think up a more interesting way to give you Quincy Powers' ;p.

Ah well, I guess that's a story for another show

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Did I miss the discussion on how Ichigo will give up on Zanpaktu's and move onto Quincy bows?

Or how his fullbring/Quincy powers will make his Zanpaktu oh so special and able to be repaired?
    Nope, we said 'lol he done broke his sword' and them moved on to making funny jokes about the appearance of the Squad 0 captains.

As for your theories.... I strongly doubt Ichigo will give up on Zangetsu, he'll probably fix it, be a bit weaker and then go through some lame ass training montage, combine his Quincy powers with his Shinigami powers and end up with some fusion of the two that is slightly stronger than he was to start... ya know, the same thing that's happened in EVERY arc

oh no I'm just an ordinary Shinigami, how can I beat these hollows guys?... wait... don't I have hollow powers? oh yeah! I do! ccoommbbiinneedd!! I'm now I Vizard, a Shinigami/Hollow hybrid!

Oooooh NO!! I've lost my Shinigami powers, and gained the slightly lame Fullbring powers, but now the fullbringers have turned out to be bbaadd guys... oh look, my Shinigami powers are back! Thank you Deus ex Machina! now I'll combine them with my Fullbring to creat a slightly stronger form of my old bankai!

whatwhatwwwwhhhhaaattt? the Quincy are back... and they're killing everything everywhere? ooohh no they broke Zangetsu! Lucky my mum was one of them then isn't it! now I can stick a bow onto my sword, and have a bow that shoots out swords! yyaaayyyyyy

you just know that's how it's going to go down
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    See that would have been a MUCH better way to handle it... go a bit 'peter petrelli' on this mofo would have made more sense than 'oh didn't you know, you have ANOTHER special relative, because I couldn't be bothered to think up a more interesting way to give you Quincy Powers' ;p.

Ah well, I guess that's a story for another show
    God no. I hated Petrilli exactly because of that, he was just so stupid in the show because he had powers that he clearly didn't know how to use, and look how that turn up.

I prefer Ichigo the way it is, with no powers that suck off others'.

As for Ichigo getting a bow, like Gallahadd said, he won't give up on Zangetsu so easily, if at all. I'm sure he'll be able to restore him.

God no. I hated Petrilli exactly because of that, he was just so stupid in the show because he had powers that he clearly didn't know how to use, and look how that turn up.

I prefer Ichigo the way it is, with no powers that suck off others'.

As for Ichigo getting a bow, like Gallahadd said, he won't give up on Zangetsu so easily, if at all. I'm sure he'll be able to restore him.
    Trust me.

Ichigo's going to go into Zangetsu world soon.

All my predictions so far have pretty much been correct :x.

I was the one who mentioned a bow...You damn plagiarizer, I'll sue you!

Anyway. Did you guys discuss yet how, if Mayuri had all Bankai data, why Gin's and Aizen's (and maybe Tousen's) bankai powers weren't told to everyone?

Looking for graphic artists and one sound composer. PM me for details. (No pressure. Despite what the above post is like, I'm actually a nice guy.)