10+ Year Old Account
    So Zaraki, who just hits things till they stop moving, gains a Bankai that lets him hit harder and lowers Shri already pretty low intellect.

Yyyyaaawwwwnnnnnnn.

#ClassicKubo.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    This yust feels like bad fanfiction at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's felt that way for a while tbh. Kurotsuchi Vs Pernidas was he last fight I was hyped for, Shunsui's Bankai reveal was a huge let down, Urahara's was almost as bad, and I physically can care any less about Zaraki...

Tbh I don't know why I'm still reading.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm.... Are there any bankai's left? I think that was the last one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Meh. I don't really see a difference in Kenpachi's fighting style. He became physically stronger. But there's no real way to measure how much stronger he is since power levels are dumb in this manga. So as far as I'm concerned, he gets a slight power boost in bankai mode.

It's about as relevant as Ichigo's bankai's speed boost. Which means that it's relevant this fight and after it's trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    So Zaraki, who just hits things till they stop moving, gains a Bankai that lets him hit harder and lowers Shri already pretty low intellect.

Yyyyaaawwwwnnnnnnn.

#ClassicKubo.
    It suits him and the spirit of his squad. Remember Yumichika saying he hid Ruriiro Kujaku because people with non-direct-combat type abilities are being made fun of in Squad 11?
    Zaraki's Zanpakutou embodies this blunt philosophy perfectly. Can't kill something? Release and try again. Still can't kill it? Release and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It's about as relevant as Ichigo's bankai's speed boost. Which means that it's relevant this fight and after it's trash.
    I don't think there will be an after. Pretty sure he won't face Yhwach again and this is his big last fight, at least in the story.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-04-08 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    It suits him and the spirit of his squad.
    Indeed, it suits him down to the ground... The problem is its fucking boring as sin and totally unnecessary.

This is a fight that easily could have gone to Shinji/Hisagi or any of the other characters who haven't had as much screen time as Zaraki.

Hell, they couldn't have given this fight to someone like Nemu/Nanao chan/Grimmjaw and let Kurotsuchi/Shunsui/Urahara have a proper fight.

Huh. Kind of a bummer to see most of your guys' reactions. I loved his Bankai.

They've always called him a demon. He basically looks like an Oni in his Bankai. I enjoyed the parallel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Huh. Kind of a bummer to see most of your guys' reactions. I loved his Bankai.

They've always called him a demon. He basically looks like an Oni in his Bankai. I enjoyed the parallel.
    Kenpachi was already a beast since he fought Komamaru and Tousen. This barely adds to his character. It's not even fun to watch, it's already his fighting style. His shikai was a bit interesting because it had an unusual shape and he used it to cut a meteor. He's essentially doing the same thing here.

In fact, he already cut Thor's arm off. Now all he's doing is cutting more. What's the difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Kenpachi was already a beast since he fought Komamaru and Tousen. This barely adds to his character. It's not even fun to watch, it's already his fighting style. His shikai was a bit interesting because it had an unusual shape and he used it to cut a meteor. He's essentially doing the same thing here.

In fact, he already cut Thor's arm off. Now all he's doing is cutting more. What's the difference?
    I'm just gonna call him Thor also. He could just regenerate an arm but splittin him in half, i doubt he'll come back after that. I do wonder what will happen now, he seemed to be completely void of reason (more than usual), is this some sort of hollow ichigo style bankai where he loses control and goes berserk on anything he perceives as a threat or will he start acting like himself again in the next chapter. Also this makes him by far the strongest captain ever. His strength is monstrous now and you can see why Central 46 was worried about letting him and Unohana fight.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing next chapter Thor will release his Vollstandig and the fight goes on.

Also... In what way is he now the strongest captain bar none? I'd still put Yama ji, maybe the three senior captains and possibly Urahara above him in terms of combat ability.

I'm guessing next chapter Thor will release his Vollstandig and the fight goes on.
    Quincy powers are bullshit. Thor was already stupidly powerful thanks to his "miracle" ability, but then Vollstandig will come around and most likely amplify that power even further.

Since Thor was already impossibly huge, I bet the Vollstandig will make him at least 100x bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Since Thor was already impossibly huge, I bet the Vollstandig will make him at least 100x bigger.
    Im hoping it'll go the other way, when he unleashes Vollstandig it'll condense all the power into a smaller form, so he's not a giant any more but still has the power of when he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically, yeah.

Im hoping it'll go the other way, when he unleashes Vollstandig it'll condense all the power into a smaller form, so he's not a giant any more but still has the power of when he was.
    Or he will split up in multiple little ones cause he is outnumbered 3v1. Probably something like that Hand Quincy thing did. Or the bird man...

Gerard was part of the SK, wasn't he? Just like birdie and handy, iirc atleast. So he SHOULD be pretty damn strong / have better powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Gerard was part of the SK, wasn't he? Just like birdie and handy, iirc atleast. So he SHOULD be pretty damn strong / have better powers.
    That would actually work... For his Vollstandig he splits into a whole army, each with the same powers. That way we get to see Zaraki, Byakuya and Shinji all getting a decent fight.

Gerard will probably split in half. Or his Vollstandig being the Miracle will allow him to make any miracle he wants something silly like Gremmy but more powerful. I thought the last chapter could of used some more depth to it. Hope the next one becomes more interesting and a longer chapter.

I did a Kenpachi and Yachiru Bankai video discussion if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI1UUpxEko0

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool chapter, but that ending...... he has fan girl powers.

Is this a fanfiction ? *look at Hitsugaya* I think it is. Better be some drawbacks else why not do it all the time...

So, inexplicably Thor started winning again. Or maybe Kenpachi's body just gave out.

Hitsayuga getting a power up...it seems like all 3 of these guys will show powered up bankais in this fight.

Hitsayuga becoming older...kinda weird. I have no idea what this power is but he bankais all the time, almost as much as Ichigo, and still loses like a bitch. Idk.