1. #401
    Bloodsail Admiral Reluctant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,086
    The people beign taken will probaly get a big power boost of this but in a way they might not like. And since they are taking Zangetsu to it will get fixed and powered up aswell most likely.

    Wondering if its the same method the Vandereich got so powerfull.
    Or they get hollowfied? Whenn ichigo got healed by Orihime after Ulquiorra killed him he turned hollow.

    Kenpachi not beign there is suprising hopefully Yachiru has something to do with it i love that little girl! Want to see her in action

  2. #402
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,829
    Best chapter EVER. Shit was insane.

    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it strange that of the badly injured, Kenpachi isn't one of them to be taken to the palace?
    I was actually annoyed at that but guess it's okay, Kenpachi got hurt but probably not as bad as the rest of them? Not sure what to make of this yet.

    No the Soul King isn't a Kuchiki lol. Soul King is some "thing" as described by Urahara. I don't think Ichigo is even supposed to meet the king, just go to the palace.

    Sickest part of the chapter? When that guy was like "So Unohana. How are those healing techniques I showed you doing? Did you forget them or something? Look at how many people died in this fight, lols fucking weak as fuck loser. Don't worry though I'll fix them up." <- OMG was so cool he was a dick to Unohana

    I also loved the part where that skinny girl with mad arms teased Mayuri. "Hey Mayuri, what's the deal with your lab door? Did you even close the door? I remember when Urahara ran this shit it wasn't such a joke." (If you didn't make that connection, she was talking about Urahara being better than Mayuri.)

    Then that one guy practically bitch slapped Soi Fon and told her to shut the fuck up. That was chill.

    And of course, Urahara being the big dick baller he is, calls on the phone like he owns the Soul Society and is about to give orders to everyone. He's so cool.

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Kenpachi not beign there is suprising hopefully Yachiru has something to do with it i love that little girl! Want to see her in action
    Please, if he's not being taken, then I hope she will appear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sickest part of the chapter? When that guy was like "So Unohana. How are those healing techniques I showed you doing? Did you forget them or something? Look at how many people died in this fight, lols fucking weak as fuck loser. Don't worry though I'll fix them up." <- OMG was so cool he was a dick to Unohana
    I thought she would go ape shit on him when he said that! SHE DIDN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I also loved the part where that skinny girl with mad arms teased Mayuri. "Hey Mayuri, what's the deal with your lab door? Did you even close the door? I remember when Urahara ran this shit it wasn't such a joke." (If you didn't make that connection, she was talking about Urahara being better than Mayuri.)
    I actually didn't get the reference, thanks! Kisuke for the win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And of course, Urahara being the big dick baller he is, calls on the phone like he owns the Soul Society and is about to give orders to everyone. He's so cool.
    I loved that part, hehehe, so funny!

    Kisuke for the win!

  4. #404
    The Patient Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    269
    I'm just happy that Bleach is Finally ending.

  5. #405
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Please, if he's not being taken, then I hope she will appear!

    I thought she would go ape shit on him when he said that! SHE DIDN'T!

    I actually didn't get the reference, thanks! Kisuke for the win!

    I loved that part, hehehe, so funny!

    Kisuke for the win!
    Is it me or is the guy with the giant pompodor that talked to Unohana her..Husband or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Transorcers, Warlords in disguise.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  6. #406
    Warchief Solidito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Greater Manchester
    Posts
    2,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Player1 View Post
    I'm just happy that Bleach is Finally ending.
    Why? If you don't enjoy it don't watch it.

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Is it me or is the guy with the giant pompodor that talked to Unohana her..Husband or something.
    Husband?

    Waaat. I doubt she would marry him, or anyone to be honest.

    I think it's more like, pupil master thing, you know? No perverseness or anything like that, you perverts!

  8. #408
    Bloodsail Admiral Kaj392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brabant
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Is it me or is the guy with the giant pompodor that talked to Unohana her..Husband or something.
    Now you say it, they could be close. But i wouldn't say married. More like, brother/sister.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I also loved the part where that skinny girl with mad arms teased Mayuri. "Hey Mayuri, what's the deal with your lab door? Did you even close the door? I remember when Urahara ran this shit it wasn't such a joke." (If you didn't make that connection, she was talking about Urahara being better than Mayuri.).
    Thanks for clearing that up, didn't get the reference. >.<

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And of course, Urahara being the big dick baller he is, calls on the phone like he owns the Soul Society and is about to give orders to everyone. He's so cool.
    Something tells me, Urahara is stronger then Squad Zero... We haven't seen his Bankai, and i doubt we've seen his true strenght
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Something tells me, Urahara is stronger then Squad Zero... We haven't seen his Bankai, and i doubt we've seen his true strenght
    Her*

    No, I highly doubt she's stronger than any of the Squad 0 members. It doesn't make sense, seriously!

    Well, since I look at all possibilities, then I'm going to say it's possible that she is, and how does Kubo counters this power? By making her afraid/not liking to fight!

    Still, god, no, please no.

  10. #410
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,829
    He said Kisuke not Retsu Unohana.

    I don't think Urahara is stronger than the Squad Zero guys. He's definitely a level above captain in terms of raw ability, but not Squad Zero good. Maybe if you include his intelligence and the technology he can make he can beat one of them in a fight, but bankai and zanpakto abilities look useful in the different utilities they have rather than power output.

    Uhmmm. Lol.

  11. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Why? If you don't enjoy it don't watch it.
    I've been following this series for so many years already, so I will just finish it I guess. Bleach had so much potential, but after Soul Society it's sad lol.

  12. #412
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,801
    read it through Majad he said Urahara, not Unohana .

    as for his actual point.... no, don't be silly, he's strong, but he's not THAT strong, I wouldn't even put him with the "Top Three" captains and they're all less powerful than Squad 0.

    aannyywwaaayy onto my opinions of the chapter...

    AMFG so awesome , LOVE Shinji's reaction, both to them turning up and to "Captain Cereal" Im guessing she was alot skinnier when she left .

    LOVED Soi Fon getting punked by the guy with the big hair made me laugh, but mostly because I hate her.

    And speaking of the big haired one... So it seems he was the one who taught Unohana how to heal... VERY cool, wanna know what I think is the most badass line in the whole chapter? "You understand right "Retsu"? What you're meant to do now... Isn't Healing!"

    yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh to me that says one thing, the gloves are coming OFF, Retsu is gunna show us her legendary skills I can't wait to see the fighter so hardcore, Shunsui and Ukitake are quoted as saying they'd rather go up against Zanka No Tachi, than an angry Unohana

    The main guy, Bonze, seems pretty cool, with a name like that I'm putting MONEY down his release is either a staff or something to boost his unarmed combat.

    As for rreeall high lookin guy.... did he even say a word the whole chapter?... guess he went off with the fat chick to fight some munchies

    Then we have the last chick.... WOW... not sure if I'm scared of, or attracted to her.... little of both methinks those arms are FREAKY, cool as all hell though. Also I think you misread the line Blue, either that or we read VERY different translations, in the one I read she says "The Lock was much easier to open than it was at the time I was there" Urahara wasn't mentioned. Don't forget Kurotsuchi was in the Gotei 13 WAY before Urahara joined, he was there 1000 years ago for the last fight with Juha Bach, whereas Turn Back the Pendulum was 110 years ago and that was when Urahara joined.

    As for those wierd globes... I hope they don't magically fix Tensa Zangetsu, that would be pretty lame... Also very glad that the Byakuyas and Renji are getting healed I'm guessing Zaraki's not there because they hate him how long do you think before those three come back, nicely healed and *hopefully* with a power upgrade, so they can take on the Vandenreich and get vengeance for their earlier thrashings.

    Interesting to see once AGAIN Shunsui is taking on the "Leader" role, greeting Squad 0 and asking why they're there etc... I'm telling you when the dust settles, he's going to be the new Captain Commander.

    and then we have that ending Aaahhh Urahara, you're always hilarious... I'm guessing we'll finally find out who the mysterious swordsman was that we last saw waving their blade at him!

    Overall an EPIC chapter, can't wait for next week to see what happens
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  13. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    read it through Majad he said Urahara, not Unohana .
    It's the night speaking. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    as for his actual point.... no, don't be silly, he's strong, but he's not THAT strong, I wouldn't even put him with the "Top Three" captains and they're all less powerful than Squad 0.
    Yeah, I doubt he's stronger, or as strong as Squad 0.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    AMFG so awesome , LOVE Shinji's reaction, both to them turning up and to "Captain Cereal" Im guessing she was alot skinnier when she left .

    LOVED Soi Fon getting punked by the guy with the big hair made me laugh, but mostly because I hate her.
    Shinji's reaction was epic.

    Soi Fon being over powered like that, EPIC!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh to me that says one thing, the gloves are coming OFF, Retsu is gunna show us her legendary skills I can't wait to see the fighter so hardcore, Shunsui and Ukitake are quoted as saying they'd rather go up against Zanka No Tachi, than an angry Unohana
    Hehe, I want to see her doing her powerful heal and fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Then we have the last chick.... WOW... not sure if I'm scared of, or attracted to her.... little of both methinks those arms are FREAKY, cool as all hell though. Also I think you misread the line Blue, either that or we read VERY different translations, in the one I read she says "The Lock was much easier to open than it was at the time I was there" Urahara wasn't mentioned. Don't forget Kurotsuchi was in the Gotei 13 WAY before Urahara joined, he was there 1000 years ago for the last fight with Juha Bach, whereas Turn Back the Pendulum was 110 years ago and that was when Urahara joined.
    I don't think so, I think she was mentioning Kisuke, why? Because in Korutsuchi's time, before Kisuke became a captain, there used to be no labs or anything like SS has now, I think!

    Either that or she meant a different lab that Kurotsuchi had somewhere, and it was illegal stuff, otherwise, he wouldn't have went to jail. Dunno, I still don't know why he got imprisoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Interesting to see once AGAIN Shunsui is taking on the "Leader" role, greeting Squad 0 and asking why they're there etc... I'm telling you when the dust settles, he's going to be the new Captain Commander.
    I hope that it's either him or Unohana.

  14. #414
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,829
    Urahara isn't as strong as top 3 captains? Who exactly are the top 3 captains?

    Also, no way Unohana or Shunsei will become captain commander. I'm very sorry to say but they're just too fucking weak. Keep dreaming.

  15. #415
    What?

    Unohana, Ukitake and Sunshui are the strongest captains SS has.

    How much proof do you need? Sunshui's fight against Espada nrº1 without using bankai, while the others had too, and he still didn't use bankai when Stark fused, and still defeated Stark, with no bankai!

    Same thing for Ukitake.

    Tbh, the only one that we don't know if is strong or not is Unohana, but we'v been told she's pretty strong.

    Out of these 3 people, they are the most likely to become a Captain Commander, but we take out Ukitake because we know he will not accept it because of his health conditions.

  16. #416
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,829
    Just because they're the oldest people doesn't mean they're the strongest.

    Shunsei needed the help or Utitake, Love, and Rose to defeat a lackadaisical Stark who was practically crying about wanting friends.

    Utitake got one shot by Wonderweiss so.....and Wonderweiss was a fucking scrub whose only design was to seal the flames of yamamottos zanpakto.

    If you wanna judge strengths, look at the Quincy fights. byakuya? Raped by one Quincy easily. Shunsei? He got raped by one fodder Quincy, and that same Quincy got one shot by Yamas attack on 3 quincies at once. Kenpachi? Took 3 out himself.

    "But Blue that's not fair Kenpachi doesn't rely on bankai." That just makes him THAT much stronger.

  17. #417
    I don't know why you're doing this or even typing that.

    You can't possibly compare captains to the enemy, we are comparing captains with OTHER captains or people from SS, we're not comparing them with the Vandeireich.

    And yes, the strongest Shinigami right now is Unohana, Ukitake and Sunshui.

    I was just giving Stark's fight as an example to show how strong Ukitake and Sunshui are, they didn't even use bankai, while the other captains had to, and they had help too. Most fights were 3v1, Stark's fight was 2v1 and he was Espada 1.

  18. #418
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,829
    It was 4v1, and the only way to compare people is through the fights they have, which is why we have to bring up enemies. I was asking Galla what he meant by top 3 though, not you. I already know you're delusional :/.

  19. #419
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Shunsei needed the help or Utitake, Love, and Rose to defeat a lackadaisical Stark who was practically crying about wanting friends.
    and Blue, Majad replied because like me he KNOWS (not thinks, KNOWS) that the top three captains are Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake. Don't be rude just because you don't have a decent arguement.

    Were we watching the same fight? The one where Ukitake went out early to fight lilinette (and yes as you noted then got sneakattacked by Wonderwiess), Starrk then proceeded to fight Love and Rose IN A SEPERATE FIGHT, which ended with him getting a flawless victory over them, in a THIRD fight he then faught Shunsui and spent the whole fight complaining that he didn't want to fight someone this strong? Shunsui then proceeded to basically oneshot the Primera Espada using only his SHIKAI, something none of the other captains could do.

    As for his Quincy fight, the Vandenreich he faught was one of the top tier, as you can tell by him being the one to give the evacuation orders after the fights were done (note, the guy Shunsui was fighting did NOT get killed by Yama-ji,he was commanding the Soldat army that destroyed SS), and he did NOT get raped, he got hit in the eye, but was still fighting on par with the guy, while the guy was in Vollstandig and still couldn't beat him, untill Yama-ji got diced by Juha Bach, when that happened his concentration dropped and he got shot FIVE TIMES, including once in the head, how did he react? He didn't, five minutes later he was up leading the Gotei 13 and helping recover the corpses, including Zaraki, who is now all but dead.

    Who would you say is stronger?

    moving on from this pointless conversation....

    The thing with Kurotsuchi and that wierd chick... what translation did you read? the site I read is pretty quick, but they can be...sloppy. What I really wanted to know but sadly what I think we'll NEVER know, is what exactly did Kurotsuchi do, to get locked up in that cell? I think she had something to do with it, as she seems to be something of a mad Scientist herself . Can't wait to see what her, Kurotsuchi and Urahara can cook up between them.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2012-11-21 at 02:41 PM.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  20. #420
    How am I delusional?

    Lol...

    He meant the top 3 Shinigami, we answered, if you can't grasp that, then you're the "delusional" one, I got nothing else to say. Sorry.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 02:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    The thing with Kurotsuchi and that wierd chick... what translation did you read? the site I read is pretty quick, but they can be...sloppy. What I really wanted to know but sadly what I think we'll NEVER know, is what exactly did Kurotsuchi do, to get locked up in that cell? I think she had something to do with it, as she seems to be something of a mad Scientist herself . Can't wait to see what her, Kurotsuchi and Urahara can cook up between them.
    I don't know if she meant that Kisuke was/is better, or was better at that time, than Kurostsuchi.

    What I understood, clearly, is that his lab sucks and she mocked him for that. I loved his face, hehe.

    I read Bleach on this site, and Naruto too.

    This is the part where they start talking.

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/517/15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •