Page 26 of 120 FirstFirst ...
16
24
25
26
27
28
36
76
... LastLast
  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah! Who bet you couldn't get the whole group represented with avatars? Did they have to do anything since they lost? >x3
    Well, no really. Anak just thought of getting all 9 members and that was it, it wasn't really a bet now that I think of it. xD

  2. #502
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, no really. Anak just thought of getting all 9 members and that was it, it wasn't really a bet now that I think of it. xD
    Ah, okay. Darn! I was hoping Joy or Wass or somebody would have to change their avatar to something lulzy because they bet against it. xD

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah, okay. Darn! I was hoping Joy or Wass or somebody would have to change their avatar to something lulzy because they bet against it. xD
    Would have been nice, but tbh, a lot of people now like Kpop, I think that's a good trade or something good.

  4. #504
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Would have been nice, but tbh, a lot of people now like Kpop, I think that's a good trade or something good.
    A good point. =)

  5. #505
    Honestly there is a lot more I want done with bleach, I want more insight on Isshin, and Urahara and what not... And just because it bugs me I want to know want everyones Bankai is (atleast for The top two officers of each squad, it bugs me that we don't know them, or they don't have them... (even though it makes sens according to the lore behind Bankai))

  6. #506
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonnezilla View Post
    Honestly there is a lot more I want done with bleach, I want more insight on Isshin, and Urahara and what not... And just because it bugs me I want to know want everyones Bankai is (atleast for The top two officers of each squad, it bugs me that we don't know them, or they don't have them... (even though it makes sens according to the lore behind Bankai))
    Good news! It's coming. :P

  7. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonnezilla View Post
    Honestly there is a lot more I want done with bleach, I want more insight on Isshin, and Urahara and what not... And just because it bugs me I want to know want everyones Bankai is (atleast for The top two officers of each squad, it bugs me that we don't know them, or they don't have them... (even though it makes sens according to the lore behind Bankai))
    All of that will be revealed!

    Soon.

  8. #508
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    All of that will be revealed!

    Soon.
    yes... "Soon" as in probably RIGHT at the end of this arc in like 6months time or something but they ARE on their way!

    Kubo said that everyone who WAS a Bankai will use it at some point in this last Arc, so all the cool Bankai we've not see we will see at some point before the show ends. To be honest, this is one of the main reasons I am watching this arc
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    yes... "Soon" as in probably RIGHT at the end of this arc in like 6months time or something but they ARE on their way!

    Kubo said that everyone who WAS a Bankai will use it at some point in this last Arc, so all the cool Bankai we've not see we will see at some point before the show ends. To be honest, this is one of the main reasons I am watching this arc
    This is probably why I think this will be my favourite arc.

    We are going to discover a lot of stuff, bankais, more story(I LOVE STORY/LORE!) and so many more fights.

    Also, when this is over, we will get the anime, I hope!

  10. #510
    What have they done with Yachiru? Did they push her off to the sidelines or are we going to see her bring out her shikai? Doubt she would be able to pull a bankai yet but there is no doubt she is strong enough for a shikai.

  11. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    What have they done with Yachiru? Did they push her off to the sidelines or are we going to see her bring out her shikai? Doubt she would be able to pull a bankai yet but there is no doubt she is strong enough for a shikai.
    We haven't seen Zaraki yet, so I'm assuming that she will appear once he does, hopefully.

  12. #512
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    We haven't seen Zaraki yet, so I'm assuming that she will appear once he does, hopefully.
    That's the thing... Zaraki is dead/out of commison and unlike Renji and the Kuchiki's (which sounds like a godawful lounge music act) He's not been taken to be healed, so I doubt we'll see either of them this arc, which makes me VERY sad as since she was introduced I've been waiting for her to fight you just KNOW it's going to be epic.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  13. #513
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thereabouts
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That's the thing... Zaraki is dead/out of commison and unlike Renji and the Kuchiki's (which sounds like a godawful lounge music act) He's not been taken to be healed, so I doubt we'll see either of them this arc, which makes me VERY sad as since she was introduced I've been waiting for her to fight you just KNOW it's going to be epic.
    I'm sure this has been wondered before, but I just thought about a "whatif". What if Yachiru and Zaraki work the same way as the Primera Espada, Coyote Starrk? Maybe this arc, instead of a Bankai, Zaraki will discover (or "rediscover") how to merge back with Yachiru to become the next ultraman.

  14. #514
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    yes... "Soon" as in probably RIGHT at the end of this arc in like 6months time or something but they ARE on their way!

    Kubo said that everyone who WAS a Bankai will use it at some point in this last Arc, so all the cool Bankai we've not see we will see at some point before the show ends. To be honest, this is one of the main reasons I am watching this arc
    Hey man, in the last few weeks Kubo has unveiled Yamamoto's Bankai, Ichigo's partial origin, the Royal Guard, AND the Spirit King.

    Mutha fucka is on a roll.

  15. #515
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    I'm sure this has been wondered before, but I just thought about a "whatif". What if Yachiru and Zaraki work the same way as the Primera Espada, Coyote Starrk? Maybe this arc, instead of a Bankai, Zaraki will discover (or "rediscover") how to merge back with Yachiru to become the next ultraman.
    It has been posed many times, most often by myself tbh I wouldn't mind at all if that was how it happened, the only problem with that is it would mean we still don't get to se Yachiru fight . UNLESS When the Sternritter come back, they find Zaraki, try to finish him off, Yachiru tries to defend him, so we see her fight, but eventually gets beaten, THEN they merge and all hell breaks loose.

    I still think given her size, and her Reiatsu being shaped like a kittie, it would be AWESOME if Yachiru's release turned her into a cat , think along the lines of Pantera, but smaller and more awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Hey man, in the last few weeks Kubo has unveiled Yamamoto's Bankai, Ichigo's partial origin, the Royal Guard, AND the Spirit King.

    Mutha fucka is on a roll.

    You have a point Also I expect to see the Royal Guard (can we swap to calling them this, not Squad 0, it sounds SO much cooler) start fighting soon, even if it's just a training montage or something, then when the REAL fights kick off, we can spend more time watching the Bankai fly
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  16. #516
    I actually don't like the name Royal Guard or Squad 0. xD

  17. #517
    High Overlord Chillerbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    163
    I've been reading up on the thread, but nobody is bringing up the mystery about Yoruichi's zanpakutou. Or I missed something along the way . She doesn't seem to wear it anywhere, but the flashback during the Visored bit, when Urahara was, like her, still a captain.

    Oh, and we need more Kidou. And I want to know more about Tessai, since he seems such a kidou-badass.

  18. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillerbill View Post
    I've been reading up on the thread, but nobody is bringing up the mystery about Yoruichi's zanpakutou. Or I missed something along the way . She doesn't seem to wear it anywhere, but the flashback during the Visored bit, when Urahara was, like her, still a captain.

    Oh, and we need more Kidou. And I want to know more about Tessai, since he seems such a kidou-badass.
    There hasn't been any indication/information on her zanpakotou so far, we can't really do much theory on that because we just know nothing.

    I'm just assuming she lost her zanpakatou or it broke or something, why, dunno.

  19. #519
    High Overlord Chillerbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    There hasn't been any indication/information on her zanpakotou so far, we can't really do much theory on that because we just know nothing.

    I'm just assuming she lost her zanpakatou or it broke or something, why, dunno.
    It's a shame. I love her character so much! I'd love to know more about her past etc.

  20. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillerbill View Post
    It's a shame. I love her character so much! I'd love to know more about her past etc.
    Indeed, she's one of my favourite chars too, but I think we will know everything by the end of the arc if not sooner, I hope.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •