Page 26 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah! Who bet you couldn't get the whole group represented with avatars? Did they have to do anything since they lost? >x3
    Well, no really. Anak just thought of getting all 9 members and that was it, it wasn't really a bet now that I think of it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, no really. Anak just thought of getting all 9 members and that was it, it wasn't really a bet now that I think of it. xD
    Ah, okay. Darn! I was hoping Joy or Wass or somebody would have to change their avatar to something lulzy because they bet against it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah, okay. Darn! I was hoping Joy or Wass or somebody would have to change their avatar to something lulzy because they bet against it. xD
    Would have been nice, but tbh, a lot of people now like Kpop, I think that's a good trade or something good.

Would have been nice, but tbh, a lot of people now like Kpop, I think that's a good trade or something good.
    A good point. =)

Honestly there is a lot more I want done with bleach, I want more insight on Isshin, and Urahara and what not... And just because it bugs me I want to know want everyones Bankai is (atleast for The top two officers of each squad, it bugs me that we don't know them, or they don't have them... (even though it makes sens according to the lore behind Bankai))

Quote Originally Posted by Flonnezilla View Post
    Honestly there is a lot more I want done with bleach, I want more insight on Isshin, and Urahara and what not... And just because it bugs me I want to know want everyones Bankai is (atleast for The top two officers of each squad, it bugs me that we don't know them, or they don't have them... (even though it makes sens according to the lore behind Bankai))
    Good news! It's coming. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Flonnezilla View Post
    All of that will be revealed!

Soon.

All of that will be revealed!

Soon.
    yes... "Soon" as in probably RIGHT at the end of this arc in like 6months time or something but they ARE on their way!

Kubo said that everyone who WAS a Bankai will use it at some point in this last Arc, so all the cool Bankai we've not see we will see at some point before the show ends. To be honest, this is one of the main reasons I am watching this arc
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    yes... "Soon" as in probably RIGHT at the end of this arc in like 6months time or something but they ARE on their way!

Kubo said that everyone who WAS a Bankai will use it at some point in this last Arc, so all the cool Bankai we've not see we will see at some point before the show ends. To be honest, this is one of the main reasons I am watching this arc
    This is probably why I think this will be my favourite arc.

We are going to discover a lot of stuff, bankais, more story(I LOVE STORY/LORE!) and so many more fights.

Also, when this is over, we will get the anime, I hope!

What have they done with Yachiru? Did they push her off to the sidelines or are we going to see her bring out her shikai? Doubt she would be able to pull a bankai yet but there is no doubt she is strong enough for a shikai.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    What have they done with Yachiru? Did they push her off to the sidelines or are we going to see her bring out her shikai? Doubt she would be able to pull a bankai yet but there is no doubt she is strong enough for a shikai.
    We haven't seen Zaraki yet, so I'm assuming that she will appear once he does, hopefully.

We haven't seen Zaraki yet, so I'm assuming that she will appear once he does, hopefully.
    That's the thing... Zaraki is dead/out of commison and unlike Renji and the Kuchiki's (which sounds like a godawful lounge music act) He's not been taken to be healed, so I doubt we'll see either of them this arc, which makes me VERY sad as since she was introduced I've been waiting for her to fight you just KNOW it's going to be epic.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Dreadlord
    That's the thing... Zaraki is dead/out of commison and unlike Renji and the Kuchiki's (which sounds like a godawful lounge music act) He's not been taken to be healed, so I doubt we'll see either of them this arc, which makes me VERY sad as since she was introduced I've been waiting for her to fight you just KNOW it's going to be epic.
    I'm sure this has been wondered before, but I just thought about a "whatif". What if Yachiru and Zaraki work the same way as the Primera Espada, Coyote Starrk? Maybe this arc, instead of a Bankai, Zaraki will discover (or "rediscover") how to merge back with Yachiru to become the next ultraman.

Hey man, in the last few weeks Kubo has unveiled Yamamoto's Bankai, Ichigo's partial origin, the Royal Guard, AND the Spirit King.

Mutha fucka is on a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    I'm sure this has been wondered before, but I just thought about a "whatif". What if Yachiru and Zaraki work the same way as the Primera Espada, Coyote Starrk? Maybe this arc, instead of a Bankai, Zaraki will discover (or "rediscover") how to merge back with Yachiru to become the next ultraman.
    It has been posed many times, most often by myself tbh I wouldn't mind at all if that was how it happened, the only problem with that is it would mean we still don't get to se Yachiru fight . UNLESS When the Sternritter come back, they find Zaraki, try to finish him off, Yachiru tries to defend him, so we see her fight, but eventually gets beaten, THEN they merge and all hell breaks loose.

I still think given her size, and her Reiatsu being shaped like a kittie, it would be AWESOME if Yachiru's release turned her into a cat , think along the lines of Pantera, but smaller and more awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Hey man, in the last few weeks Kubo has unveiled Yamamoto's Bankai, Ichigo's partial origin, the Royal Guard, AND the Spirit King.

Mutha fucka is on a roll.

You have a point Also I expect to see the Royal Guard (can we swap to calling them this, not Squad 0, it sounds SO much cooler) start fighting soon, even if it's just a training montage or something, then when the REAL fights kick off, we can spend more time watching the Bankai fly

I actually don't like the name Royal Guard or Squad 0. xD

I've been reading up on the thread, but nobody is bringing up the mystery about Yoruichi's zanpakutou. Or I missed something along the way . She doesn't seem to wear it anywhere, but the flashback during the Visored bit, when Urahara was, like her, still a captain.

Oh, and we need more Kidou. And I want to know more about Tessai, since he seems such a kidou-badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillerbill View Post
    I've been reading up on the thread, but nobody is bringing up the mystery about Yoruichi's zanpakutou. Or I missed something along the way . She doesn't seem to wear it anywhere, but the flashback during the Visored bit, when Urahara was, like her, still a captain.

Oh, and we need more Kidou. And I want to know more about Tessai, since he seems such a kidou-badass.
    There hasn't been any indication/information on her zanpakotou so far, we can't really do much theory on that because we just know nothing.

I'm just assuming she lost her zanpakatou or it broke or something, why, dunno.

There hasn't been any indication/information on her zanpakotou so far, we can't really do much theory on that because we just know nothing.

I'm just assuming she lost her zanpakatou or it broke or something, why, dunno.
    It's a shame. I love her character so much! I'd love to know more about her past etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillerbill View Post
    It's a shame. I love her character so much! I'd love to know more about her past etc.
    Indeed, she's one of my favourite chars too, but I think we will know everything by the end of the arc if not sooner, I hope.