Page 27 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Indeed, she's one of my favourite chars too, but I think we will know everything by the end of the arc if not sooner, I hope.
    All bloodlines and the past of everyone is supposed to be answered.

I'm still curious as to how Soul Society came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    All bloodlines and the past of everyone is supposed to be answered.

I'm still curious as to how Soul Society came to be.
    Me too.

Also, I'd like to know more about Hell but I really don't see that happening, since Hell only showed up on a movie and a little bit on the anime's last arc, I think, can't really remember now..

I'd like to see more Hollow Ichigo. (I know a fair amount of people who'd disagree, but I think he was cool)

I'd also like to see Ichigo dig into all of his powers, instead of piling yet another type of power on top of him. The dude never even learned to launch a cero.

Oh yes, and more acrobatic swordfighting instead of only relying on the abilities of the zanpakuto. I mean.. fights just haven't been exciting anymore because instead of using sword skills before opening the can of bankai worms, captains immediately go ahead and nuke "everything in whatever direction they would be facing".

Either way, I'm glad Grimmjow has returned! I'm also in a mood for peaches, oddly.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillerbill View Post
    It's a shame. I love her character so much! I'd love to know more about her past etc.
    See I never minded Yoruichi not having a Zanpaktou, it made her different. It's not like she's weak, Shunko is AWESOME, and she pwns with it. it's like all the people who cry for Zaraki's Bankai I don't see why you'd take a unique character with an interesting method of powering up and wanna shoehorn them into the mold of all the other captains.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Either way, I'm glad Grimmjow has returned! I'm also in a mood for peaches, oddly.
    Ya know... Darndest thing, I'd also like to take a nice bite out of a peach right now.....

As for your other point on acrobatic sword fights, I 100% agree, it's YET another reason why I love Shunsui, not only does he very rarely USE his Zanpaktou powers (because he's a boss and doesn't neet them ) but when he DOES, it only enhances his sword skills, it doesn't supercede them. I really hope they stick with this for his bankai and it further enhances his sword skills and the powers he uses with them, instead of just "Lol everything I can see is now dead, sucks to be y'all"
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

I actually like Yoruichi because she doesn't have a zanpakotou, fist fights or kung fu or wtv you call it, I love those, I just love that, simply amazing for me.

As for the acrobatic stuff, yeah, I also love that. That alone could make me like an anime by 100%. I love anime because it has a lot of fights like these, power ups, special powers and what not, it's just amazing and stuff outside anime usually aren't like this, I think.

Either way, I just hope that Yoruichi's zanpakotou is something like Soi Fon's, meaning that, atleast, her shikai will have to make Yoruichi use hand fight.

My jaw..

Just hit the floor..

From the confirmed spoilers and pictures for this chapter..

I just....

....Anyone who loves Unohana will be happy.

This just in!

Ichigo cracked Tenjirou's hand instantly, Ichigo and Renji are healed and going to next platform to train and what-not, The Soul King has apparently 'fallen' for Ichigo (what ever that means), Shunsui is the new Captain-Commander, they're going to teach Zaraki the 'Art of Killing' which apparently Yamamoto stopped teaching him after just 1 day, and finally -Yachiru- Unohana is the first Kenpachi!

This arc has been shaping up to be quite amazing in my opinion. I really want to see whats going to happen next. One chapter per week unfortunately. ><
    Last edited by Phaere; 2012-12-12 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    This just in!

Ichigo cracked Tenjirou's hand instantly, Ichigo and Renji are healed and going to next platform to train and what-not, The Soul King has apparently 'fallen' for Ichigo (what ever that means), Shunsui is the new Captain-Commander, they're going to teach Zaraki the 'Art of Killing' which apparently Yamamoto stopped teaching him after just 1 day, and finally -Yachiru- Unohana is the first Kenpachi!

This arc has been shaping up to be quite amazing in my opinion. I really want to see whats going to happen next. One chapter per week unfortunately. ><

Probably the best chapter I have ever read, so many different twists and it was actually really good. I knew at one point the captain of the 4th division was a hidden superpower, cause they never let her fight.. ever, so I always had my suspicions, but to be that good was like o_o;. As for the king of souls, I guess its more like the queen of souls! (Yes I know he could be a guy, and could be gay, but I really extremely doubt it.. sorry). As for who the queen of souls is, im going to venture a guess she is related to Inoue, or that it is in fact Inoue, and the one we know is just an "avatar" who is near Ichigo, like a geigai, and that the avatar has no memory of her real life. Kinda would explain why she can alter reality so easily right

Wow....
    Kenpachi (along with Yachiru) and Shunsui have always been my favourite characters so the latest issue was a little too much awesome for me.

You guys don't need to use the spoiler tags.

I'm going to read the manga now after some mod stuff, then I'll try and make my wall of texts. ;p

MY GOD! I think i lost it O.o

How strong is Unohana actually? Is this why yamamato ordered her to stay in? Cause she would make things worse? Or cause she has to teach Kenpachi how to kill his enemy with all his strenght...

Will Kenpachi finally hear his sword speak? :P

Unohana's bankai?

Now we wait...For another week :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

i guess it makes sense why all the shinigamis were scared shitless whenever unohana came close to them... she's one of the most badass m****er in town !
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

All right listen I still don't think Shunshei is quite strong enough to be considered a pro Captain Commander, although I do think he has the leadership skills. I'd say he's about 1/3 to 1/2 of Yama's strength.

But Unohana is like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Omfg. Omfg. Omfg. Omfg. Omfg.

This is the best chapter ever. LOL!

Okay, omfg, so many good things.. I'll just start from the beginning. D:

So, as expected Kyouraku is the new Captain Commander.

Ichigo is in that pool of blood, a long with Renji, and both of them got healed pretty fast. I don't know that guy's name but he was pretty impressed that both of them healed fast, especially Ichigo. Weird thing about that pool is that it damaged the other two guys... I mean, isn't that supposed to heal you? I don't get it, why did they get hurt? And, apparently, this medic is/was the fastest guy on SS, so it's safe to assume that not even Yoruichi is faster than him.

Kyouraku's first order as a Captain Commander.. Well, this part here, I got super wtf.

Teaching Zaraki the Art of Killing? dafuq is that.. Also, Yama ji couldn't teach him this? And he will? I wonder what it is. O.O

And now.... oh sweet god. Best part of the chapter. UNOHANA, I LOVE YOU! She's the Kenpachi, the first one? I don't get this part but she was a fucking Kenpachi, is!

Also, did you notice the Yachiru part? HAHAHAH! That little girl is what? Her?!???! WTF! I'm super confused right now.

Anyways, everything's going to be revealed soon.

Omg, this is why I love Unohana. Yachiru.

Unohana isn't one of the most badass, it seems she IS the most badass around.

And i doubt to be Captain-Commander you only need strenght. You need to be wise and know how to lead too. Shinsui knows what he is doing apparently. But yes, in terms of strenght Shinsui would not come close to be able to use your enemy's ashe's and stuff. But we have no clue about his bankai yet so he might be a lot more powerfull then we think.

Ichigo is in that pool of blood, a long with Renji, and both of them got healed pretty fast. I don't know that guy's name but he was pretty impressed that both of them healed fast, especially Ichigo. Weird thing about that pool is that it damaged the other two guys... I mean, isn't that supposed to heal you? I don't get it, why did they get hurt? And, apparently, this medic is/was the fastest guy on SS, so it's safe to assume that not even Yoruichi is faster than him.
    I guess because it is from hell or something. Or maybe you need to be drained or be able to resist up to a level or Reiatsu

Also, did you notice the Yachiru part? HAHAHAH! That little girl is what? Her?!???! WTF! I'm super confused right now.
    And your confusing me here! D: Would it mean that the small pink haired Yachiru is named after Unohana? Or is Yachiru the name for a female Kenpachi? >.<
    Last edited by Kaj392; 2012-12-12 at 12:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I actually sat for 5 minutes with a huge WTF face looking at Unohana and the text on the page...

Damn!

First of all, we learn that Zaraki is going to be taught to kill... funny how he manages that quite well already. You know he's going to come out of that training with at least a shikai release! Imagine him with a bankai :S

I had a feeling Kyouraku would be Captain Commander. He has the leadership skills and, tbf, we've still yet to see his bankai. Isn't he scared of using it? Or was that Ukitake? I forget :S

The fact that Unohana's name is Yachiru, proves that she is the Kenpachi that Zaraki admires the most. He named little Yachiru after her because of it!
    And surely, for her to be the first, she has to be close to the age of Yamamoto?

This chapter made me all kinds of happy
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2012-12-12 at 12:51 PM.

Rarely updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Unohana isn't one of the most badass, it seems she IS the most badass around.

And i doubt to be Captain-Commander you only need strenght. You need to be wise and know how to lead too. Shinsui knows what he is doing apparently. But yes, in terms of strenght Shinsui would not come close to be able to use your enemy's ashe's and stuff. But we have no clue about his bankai yet so he might be a lot more powerfull then we think.
    She is the most badass indeed, even if we haven't seen her in action. xD

Nah, she has everything. Thing is, she is FEARED, so, guess why she didn't get picked. Giving someone like her the "power" of a Captain Commander doesn't seem wise, in those 42 guys' eyes.

I think she would be better at being a Captain Commander than Kyouraku tbh, but I think he suits it well too, considering he was his pupil, Yama ji's.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    First of all, we learn that Zaraki is going to be taught to kill... funny how he manages that quite well already. You know he's going to come out of that training with at least a shikai release! Imagine him with a bankai :S
    He already has shikai release.

It's just like Ichigo's, his is also in shikai release, all the time, because of their monstrous reiatsu. I'm just going to assume that he's atleast going to learn how to speak to his zanpakotou and its abilities, probably bankai, but I don't think so, if he does though, I doubt he'll be able to control it properly to the point of not damaging others near him.
    I had a feeling Kyouraku would be Captain Commander. He has the leadership skills and, tbf, we've still yet to see his bankai. Isn't he scared of using it? Or was that Ukitake? I forget :S
    It's Kyouraku, although, we haven't seen/heard anything about Ukitake's.
    The fact that Unohana's name is Yachiru, proves that she is the Kenpachi that Zaraki admires the most. He named little Yachiru after her because of it!
    And surely, for her to be the first, she has to be close to the age of Yamamoto?
    I didn't remember that, but the if that's true, damn, that's pretty amazing. I would have never thought of it.

Hm, if she's the fist Kenpachi, I'm going to assume she's even older than Yama ji himself, a lot older, like, A LOT.

He already has shikai release.

It's just like Ichigo's, his is also in shikai release, all the time, because of their monstrous reiatsu. I'm just going to assume that he's atleast going to learn how to speak to his zanpakotou and its abilities, probably bankai, but I don't think so, if he does though, I doubt he'll be able to control it properly to the point of not damaging others near him.
    Ah, of course! I completely forgot that :S I do remember that he couldn't even hear his own zanpakutou screaming. So hopefully, he will be taught to, at the very least, communicate.

I didn't remember that, but the if that's true, damn, that's pretty amazing. I would have never thought of it.

Hm, if she's the fist Kenpachi, I'm going to assume she's even older than Yama ji himself, a lot older, like, A LOT.
    Now that I think about it, for her to be the first Kenpachi but, turn to healing others instead, I'm guessing she was scared of fighting eventually. Maybe she got tired of killing so many people/hollows/Quincy. Oh! Maybe she turned to healing after killing loads of Quincy in the war?!

Awesome... now I already want the next chapter to be out!

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I guess because it is from hell or something. Or maybe you need to be drained or be able to resist up to a level or Reiatsu
    I think there was something a chapter or two ago about the pond things. You have to be drained before you can go into the Blood one. So, I guess that's why they had to wear special clothes to withstand it. And it looks like they barely worked :S

Rarely updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    My jaw..

Just hit the floor..

From the confirmed spoilers and pictures for this chapter..

I just....

....Anyone who loves Unohana will be happy.
    Fooooooock!!

I was expecting her to be something like this for a long time already actually. Especially when she would look at the captains in an intimidating fashion.

Now that I think about it, for her to be the first Kenpachi but, turn to healing others instead, I'm guessing she was scared of fighting eventually. Maybe she got tired of killing so many people/hollows/Quincy. Oh! Maybe she turned to healing after killing loads of Quincy in the war?!

Awesome... now I already want the next chapter to be out!
    I don't know but I'm going to assume she got tired of it, tired of killing. That's probably one of the reasons she didn't do anything during the attack on SS.

I think she wants to heal rather than damage now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Fooooooock!!

I was expecting her to be something like this for a long time already actually. Especially when she would look at the captains in an intimidating fashion.
    Hehe, I never thought about it.

I knew she was super wtf strong and gave the look just to be funny and scare people, for the fun, but I never thought she would be this strong!