BEST!

CHAPTER!

EEEVVVVEEEERRRRRRR!

Where do I fucking start? I guess the start is a good idea . Shunsui is the new Captain Commander.... I fucking CALLED it! I think he'll be awesome, he's EASILY one of the strongest captains out there, lets not forget they only reason we've not seen his Bankai yet is it's so powerful others may be caught up in it and injured... Does that remind you of a different, firebased Bankai we saw recently? Add in that since Yama-ji bit the dust he's REALLY stepped up and led Soul Society through a tricky time, I think he was the natural choice to take the top role. Interesting though... That DOES free up his old captaincy *cough*Ichigo*cough*

Then we have Ichigo and Renji who are now fully healed... cool, seems Ichigo impressed stupid-hair, which is apparently quite hard. Then we hear the Soul King has "Fallen" for him... wtf does that mean? I'm assuming it's something to do with his summons, but still.... wtf?

Then we have Shunsui's first mission aa Captain Commander... To teach Zaraki the "Art of Killing" by this I assume they mean he'll be rocking Kendo right from the start, instead of saving it for his "Ace in the Whole" which means he's going to be one SCARY motherfucker! The REALLY scary part.... Look whose freaking teaching him... Unohana ......wait for it........ Yachiru? the FIRST FUCKING KENPACHI also, apparently the little Yachiru's Namesake! Holy Hell she looks scary in that last pic :S, I can't WAIT to see her fight... can't wait to see her try and teach Kanpachi you think she'll throw a few lessons to her namesake as well while she's there? Maybe get a little kittie bankai?
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ah, of course! I completely forgot that :S I do remember that he couldn't even hear his own zanpakutou screaming. So hopefully, he will be taught to, at the very least, communicate.

Now that I think about it, for her to be the first Kenpachi but, turn to healing others instead, I'm guessing she was scared of fighting eventually. Maybe she got tired of killing so many people/hollows/Quincy. Oh! Maybe she turned to healing after killing loads of Quincy in the war?!
    During the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales arc it was stated that if Kenpachi ever got Bankai it would end the world. But what if he learned how to control his strenght, his joy in fighting. What if he uses his strenght to obliterate his enemy's instead of 'toying' with them. It should mean he could be able to learn it then...

I guess Unohana went healing cause of her strenght and the fear she brought to people around her (they still fear her) and maybe for the new guys she didn't want to be feared or something?

Sigh...i want a new chapter every day
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Then we have Ichigo and Renji who are now fully healed... cool, seems Ichigo impressed stupid-hair, which is apparently quite hard. Then we hear the Soul King has "Fallen" for him... wtf does that mean? I'm assuming it's something to do with his summons, but still.... wtf?
    I think it just means that the Soul King has a like for Ichigo, meaning that he's interested in him. I mean, he's a human after all...

Also, in case some people didn't see it, I'll just embedded it.

Does this mean that her Bankai could be something like this?

Also, please notice the right side of the cloud, if you look closely, you'll see an eye. What I'm thinking about this is, her shikai is a monster or a creature that has also one eye, and it's colour is grey/dark green, with a mix of dark/shallow yellow. It's possible that in its bankai state, it can turn into black and transform into that way.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Does this mean that her Bankai could be something like this?

Also, please notice the right side of the cloud, if you look closely, you'll see an eye. What I'm thinking about this is, her shikai is a monster or a creature that has also one eye, and it's colour is grey/dark green, with a mix of dark/shallow yellow. It's possible that in its bankai state, it can turn into black and transform into that way.

Thoughts?
    Seems plausible. But isn't this just fan art?

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Seems plausible. But isn't this just fan art?
    I have no idea.

But I think it doesn't matter, it's just more "fuel" for us to make more theories about everything in Bleach.

Holy shit, i swear this manga better come out as Anime, i HAVE to see her fight.

Just spotted Unohana on this
    Looks like she'll be unraveling her braid and showing us what her reiatsu is like soon enough! Serious Unohana makes me happy

It also says in one of the data books for Bleach that she's a Kendo user. Zaraki already seems to have learnt Kendo from Yamamoto though. What else does she have to teach I wonder?

Rarely updated...

Meh I did a drive-by read this morning and didn't get to pay close attention since I had to drive to school and study for my final in an hour, but I relooked at last page.

I'd wager $10 none of you noticed Shunshei's eyepatch wasn't drawn. (I know it's not supposed to be shown, but the straps holding it up aren't drawn over the right side of his face.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'd wager $10 none of you noticed Shunshei's eyepatch wasn't drawn. (I know it's not supposed to be shown, but the straps holding it up aren't drawn over the right side of his face.)
    I think I owe you $10 lol Nice spot!

Rarely updated...

Do you think Kenny or Yachiru know at all that Unohana was the first Kenpachi?
    Cause it appears they both seemed to have named themselves after a person they've heard tales of rather than met or seen.
    Either way I hope Kenny learns his zanpakto's name and how to bankai with it, if this is the last arc then I feel it would be a great way to wrap up his character.

The stuff with Unohana seems fantastic. I'll be honest she's never really appealed to me as a character as she's always been very reserved, knowing why she has kinda turned my opinion of her on it's head.

Guys.

The Art of Killing=Kenjutsu.

Yamamoto trained Kenpachi in it for one day and noticed how much of the hang of it, plus how strong he was with it.

That's why he stopped. Kenpachi, this entire time, has just been powerful because of his ludicrous Battle Instinct and Reiatsu.

If he gains some actual legit swordsmanship? Holy fuck.

Also way to go Renji, manning up with that punch. Christ he has really grown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Guys.

The Art of Killing=Kenjutsu.

Yamamoto trained Kenpachi in it for one day and noticed how much of the hang of it, plus how strong he was with it.

That's why he stopped. Kenpachi, this entire time, has just been powerful because of his ludicrous Battle Instinct and Reiatsu.

If he gains some actual legit swordsmanship? Holy fuck.
    Yeah, I know remember that.

It's that stance that he uses, holding his sword with both hands, I think it's that. I don't know but he gained a lot of power/force, when he was fighting the 5 Espada, when he hold his sword with both hands.

Just so you guys know, that pic on unohana with that gas cloug/beast thing, it looks more like a fanart than from kubo

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Just so you guys know, that pic on unohana with that gas cloug/beast thing, it looks more like a fanart than from kubo
    It is fan art.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Yeah, it's probable but it's better than nothing.

Yeah, it's probable but it's better than nothing.
    Kubo said in an interview, along with all that other information I had from it, that when we see Unohana in battle we'll see the true form of her Zanpaktou.

Meaning, that Manta Ray may just be a sub form like Whats His Face in Squad 11.

Well, one thing I'm still wondering about is her shikai's form.

If she's the Kenpachi, the first one, how the hell does her Manta fight? I mean, I can get the whole ripping/bitten people/Hollows but that seems, just, I don't know, odd?

Unless she can make her zanapakotou transform into anything, in its shikai form, as she wishes with the powers she wants, but that seems just absurdly OP.

Unless her Manta can also do the opposite of healing, which is killing, still, bah, we know nothing, I don't know what it could be.

This actually explains Unohana going by the name "Retsu". It literally means 'violent'!
    People have been known to adopt names based on their past...

Rarely updated...

I wouldn't have figured that out, since Japanese isn't my language.

I wouldn't have figured that out, since Japanese isn't my language.
    It only takes a quick google of 'Retsu meaning' to find out what that word means