Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
30
31
39
79
... LastLast
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It only takes a quick google of 'Retsu meaning' to find out what that word means
    I'm lazy.

  2. #562
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,595
    Putting money down now on her Zaptaktou being like Yumichka's from 11th. Back when she was a hardcore monster first Kenpachi god tier killer (that's her offical title btw )she used a different shikai, but when she decided to stop killing and focus on being a healbot she somehow used her force of awesome to make her shikai swap to the more healing based current form..

    Also, I'm 100% sure that the pic from this week is just Fan Art, need I remind anyone that everyone was 100% convinced Shunsui used an Air type Zanpaktou, to such a extent that in the computer games they'd given him powers based on that fact, but the Kubo decided to throw us a curve ball and give him kids games for a power. Also let us not forget that Kubo wouldn't even let filler arcs in the anime release info that's not in the Manga, I STRONGLY doubt his chosen method of showing us something as monumental as Unohana's true power which he's held back for this long would be fanart on a semi ilegal manga site

    Also iirc Unohana was vastly superior to Yamamoto in terms of Kendo, the only reason that she didn't teach Zaraki before is being she was on her whole pacifist kick. Now the gloves are off and the shit has hit the fan. she's gunna show Ken-chan how a REAL Kendoka fights

    p.s. am I the only one that wants to see Unohana totally DOMINATE Kenpachi, without even really trying? Have him come in all "Bah! you're a healer what can you show me..... aaah no not the face, please dont cut off my face aaaahhhhh" Then have him realise who she really is and get all "AMG Sensei, teach me to be as awesome as you are"
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  3. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Putting money down now on her Zaptaktou being like Yumichka's from 11th. Back when she was a hardcore monster first Kenpachi god tier killer (that's her offical title btw )she used a different shikai, but when she decided to stop killing and focus on being a healbot she somehow used her force of awesome to make her shikai swap to the more healing based current form..
    Oh. I never thought of that. Yeah, that's probably the most plausible reason given the circumstances, assuming she was like Yimuchika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Also iirc Unohana was vastly superior to Yamamoto in terms of Kendo, the only reason that she didn't teach Zaraki before is being she was on her whole pacifist kick. Now the gloves are off and the shit has hit the fan. she's gunna show Ken-chan how a REAL Kendoka fights
    As far as I know, and from what I understood, Unohana has been the best Shinigami, in SS, in kendo, even more powerful than the captain of the kendo squad and Yama ji too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    p.s. am I the only one that wants to see Unohana totally DOMINATE Kenpachi, without even really trying? Have him come in all "Bah! you're a healer what can you show me..... aaah no not the face, please dont cut off my face aaaahhhhh" Then have him realise who she really is and get all "AMG Sensei, teach me to be as awesome as you are"
    Haha!

    I think we all want that! I want Zaraki to mock her and then get his ass beat down in ONE second, it would be so fucking great man.

  4. #564
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh. I never thought of that. Yeah, that's probably the most plausible reason given the circumstances, assuming she was like Yimuchika.
    Tbh I was going to say this earlier, but couldn't remember Yumichka's name but it came to me today during Masterchef so I'm posting the idea now

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    As far as I know, and from what I understood, Unohana has been the best Shinigami, in SS, in kendo, even more powerful than the captain of the kendo squad and Yama ji too.
    Aye, I think it's during the flashback of Kenpachi learning Kendo from Yama-ji... Yama-ji mentions that Unohana is the greatest Kendoka around, possibily the greatest there has EVER been... god I can't wait to see her fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Haha!

    I think we all want that! I want Zaraki to mock her and then get his ass beat down in ONE second, it would be so fucking great man.
    I think Kubo HAS to do that, I know it'll piss off all the Zaraki fanboys, but tbh in two chapters he's gone from "Yup, this dudes basically dead, if he ever comes back he'll be worse than useless" to "Well, if we don't have Ken-chan, we're fucked... So I guess we'll have to power him up so he doesn't get spanked like a naughty puppy again!" I wanna see the Zaraki, who is this freakin TANK of a guy, get knocked down in one hit from a REAL Shinigami .

    if you haven't guessed already, im not a huge Zaraki fan Team Byakuya FTW!
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  5. #565
    Hehe, I'm not a really fan of Zaraki but I like him. I hope he gets his ass beat down, and, like you said, I want him to be the "tank".

    I like Byakuya, but he's too arrogant for my taste, Yoruichi, Kisuke and Yachiru(the girl, we can't go confusing the two now. ) are my favourite characters in Bleach.

  6. #566
    My favorite character besides Ulquiorra is Hollow Ichigo. I think (and hope) he still exists, but many people seem to disagree with me, stating that he was useless and unneeded now, but I beg to disagree. His profound (but mad) speeches and the contrast between him and Ichigo is something I always liked. He doesn't have to exist only to forfill the 'inner demon' trope. He can be a great standalone character as demonstrated before.


    Even if the above was not true, I would have a hard time believing Ichigo lost his hollow powers because the whole thing that makes his character special is that he has every power within him. The only rebuttal would be saying that Fullbring utilizes hollow reiryoku too, but that is really just where the similiarity between Vizard power and Fullbring ends.

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

  7. #567
    Warchief Solidito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,057
    I too love Hollow Ichigo. The character seems great and the battle between him and ichigo seems pretty good.

    I also like him though for other reasons, most people hate it when people in anime get a random power and become insanely powerful, but i love it. Even when rewatching the fights like where ichigo goes hollow against Byakuya it still gives me shivers. By far my favorite part though was where he went full hollow against Ulquiorra, that was so awesome.

  8. #568
    I never liked Hollow Ichigo because he always went crazy and stupid, I hate that. :|

    If he has a super wtf power, I want him to be able to control it! So, I hope that he will be able to control and use his Quincy Powers fairly well.

  9. #569
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,595
    See I like Byakuya because of all the characters in the show he has by far the most swag .

    My favourite character is still Shunsui though Ever since his first fight with Chad he's been one of my favourite, then after his fight with Starrk he shot RIGHT to the top! Can't wait to see him fight in the next arc, I wanna see his bbaannkkaaiii!

    Hollow Ichigo is pretty awesome, I kinda wish he was in it more and Ichigo was in it less tbh....

    Honorable mentions go to Ulquiorra, Yoruichi (nomnomnom),Urahara and Yachiru (don't worry, we wont get confused Yachiru is Yachiru, Unohana is Unohana )
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  10. #570
    Oh god. Byakuya has swag? XDDDDDD That shit just made my day, hahah

    I want to see Kyouraku's bankai too!

  11. #571
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh god. Byakuya has swag? XDDDDDD That shit just made my day, hahah

    I want to see Kyouraku's bankai too!
    Are you kidding Byakuya IS Swag dude has style! Check out that scarf, that shit is boss

    And ya know.. I think Shunsui's Bankai is the number 1 thing I wanna see in this series, there's a few other things I wanna see, but the number 1 by a LONG way is Shunsui's Bankai.. I mean... WTF is it going to BE? His Shikai is both crazy and crazy OP, so where can they go from there? Unless we reference the Zanpaktou spirits arc (which we probably shouldn't) and consider that the kids games/shadow ability come from the little girl ninja spirit and then maybe his Bankai is something totally different, and comes from the other chick with the eyepatch?

    God I can't wait to find out Sadly I don't think it'll be for a very long time probably not until next year.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  12. #572
    I just finished chapter 520. Its starting to turn into fluff after the battle is over. Also finding out the chick that heads the medical squad was the first Kenpachi was cool.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 11:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Are you kidding Byakuya IS Swag dude has style! Check out that scarf, that shit is boss

    And ya know.. I think Shunsui's Bankai is the number 1 thing I wanna see in this series, there's a few other things I wanna see, but the number 1 by a LONG way is Shunsui's Bankai.. I mean... WTF is it going to BE? His Shikai is both crazy and crazy OP, so where can they go from there? Unless we reference the Zanpaktou spirits arc (which we probably shouldn't) and consider that the kids games/shadow ability come from the little girl ninja spirit and then maybe his Bankai is something totally different, and comes from the other chick with the eyepatch?

    God I can't wait to find out Sadly I don't think it'll be for a very long time probably not until next year.
    Yea I always wanted to see his because I feel he is by far the strongest of the Captains. He just hold back too much and toys with people. If he went all out he would rape everything.

  13. #573
    Bloodsail Admiral Reluctant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,089
    The ones i want to see most would be:
    Ukitake, the nicest guy around needs some time in the spotlight.
    Yachiru, both of themm
    Sunsui, his shikai was awsome need more of it.

    Kenpachi should yust have stayd down he isn't interesting.

  14. #574
    Come on people. It's obvious that Shunsui is the swaggiest amongst all swaggers.

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Come on people. It's obvious that Shunsui is the swaggiest amongst all swaggers.
    Nuh uh!!!

    Yoruichi is.

  16. #576
    Dreadlord Fooliecoolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    933
    Personally, I don't want to see an arrogant Zaraki; I want to see an angry and disappointed Zaraki. I want to see him in the same state he was in when he lost to Ichigo. I believe he already met Unohana in the past, given the names he chose to give to himself and Yachiru.

  17. #577
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Come on people. It's obvious that Shunsui is the swaggiest amongst all swaggers.
    I've gotta say Shunsui has BUCKETS of Swag and his new Eyepatch only adds to it, even if it does seem like he's foregoing the hat now..

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Nuh uh!!!

    Yoruichi is.
    Nnnaahhh Yoruichi is the HOTTEST character in the show, but she rates pretty low on the Swag-o-meter, imo at least

    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Personally, I don't want to see an arrogant Zaraki; I want to see an angry and disappointed Zaraki. I want to see him in the same state he was in when he lost to Ichigo. I believe he already met Unohana in the past, given the names he chose to give to himself and Yachiru.
    Ya know.. I would actually really love to see that a disappointed and humbled Zaraki would be worth paying attention to, and would make you route for him all the more when he masters Kendo and then goes up against some Sternritter again.

    then again... I think that's a little too much in the way of character development for a Shonen battlemanga
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  18. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Nuh uh!!!

    Yoruichi is.
    You can't compare women with men, and men with women when talking about swag. They swag the scales in different ways.

    I must agree that she's loaded with swag though.

  19. #579
    Oi. The name is 'Grimmjow Swaggerjack' for a reason.


    Recognize.

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

  20. #580
    Swaggerjack got pimp slapped by Ichigo. He ain't got no swag no more.
    Last edited by Still Rampant Rabbit; 2012-12-14 at 09:32 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •