Page 2 of 224 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    It's been going for way too long personally, The day it ended was with Aizen being imprisoned. That's when it should of just be done; Not a randomly new bad guy that comes into play =/
    Really this arc is tying one of the biggest loose ends. Ichigo's father's story and how he lost his powers in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    He already is godmode x12031203 times due to him having his Form back, I'm calling it now he magically gets his Hollow powers back as well ( Assuming he doesn't have it )and blows up the entire Vand or w/e new bad guy people.

Nothing should last forever, Ick.
    C'mon, give the Kubo some credit. Ichigo's probably going to get beat up by some random underling first (Maybe lose an arm or get implaed), get healed by Orihime, and THEN go godmode on the bad guys.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-10 at 06:02 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    C'mon, give the Kubo some credit. Ichigo's probably going to get beat by some random underling first (Maybe lose an arm or get implaed), get healed by Orihime, and THEN go godmode on the bad guys.
    Or his Hollow form comes back randomly and wrecks the underling, ''It's good to be back'' [ Insert Insane laughter] It's so predictable <.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Or his Hollow form comes back randomly and wrecks the underling, ''It's good to be back'' [ Insert Insane laughter] It's so predictable <.<
    Predictable yet epic as shit, those moments even though they happen alot still send shivers down my spine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    One piece is like: Lol, noobs getting too strong too soon.

Bleach: Too high powerup in the "wormhole", before Aizen fight.
    Naruto: Too high powerup by sage mode.

The top 3 in my list according to best first: Naruto, Bleach, One piece.

Too bad that they pumped the strength so retarded in so few episodes. I mean... What the fuck? Naruto as some fucking 17y? Just beating the shit out of Pain that beats the shit out of a fucking hokage & whole fucking village. and he colors his eyes and start beating the shit out of him.

And bleach... What the fuck? I don´t even know where to begin.
    Wow dude, I can imagine how much you'd rage if you'd seen Naruto in the last three years, ha ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to cancel the show for now as it pretty much has caught up with the manga, and the guy couldn't draw it that fast.

The anime version already made up loads of crap that weren't in the manga to try drag it on (the vampire saga, and the one with the new captain with that deformed sword), they already stopped it once just before the Nel true form (when they bring in that new captain crap) to let the manga catch up, I guess they just don't want to make up crap anymore and let the original manga artist do the story.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    It's a Shounen action manga. You can't really expect an unpredictable plot. Pretty much the same as Dragonball Z.
    Lol, One Piece isn't so predictable! And the main character isn't overpowered like Naruto or Ichigo, gosh I hate ichigo god mode(arrancar) -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'm glad it's ending. It's the first anime I ever really bothered with, but it should bow out gracefully instead of milking itself dry. Couldn't really care less about the plot at this point.

Still, hopefully Kubo can find it in himself to kill off at least ONE protagonist by the end. Having every single good guy survive the Aizen invasion arc was just hilarious. In a very bad way.

It's been going for way too long personally, The day it ended was with Aizen being imprisoned. That's when it should of just be done; Not a randomly new bad guy that comes into play =/
    It's not a randomly new bad guy, they're quincies. They were nearly wiped out by the soul reapers were they not? Doesn't it make sense to have them, be it a small group of them as villians?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Indeed, I don't really get why he insists on keeping them all alive when Ichigo alone is stronger than all of Soul Society put together. ><
    So true. I mean, come on... I'm not asking him to have Aizen rip off Hitsugaya's head with his bare hands, but maybe one of the captains could've gone down? I don't know, the fox guy? Soi Fon? Yamamoto, even? ... Chad?

Ugh. That whole arc (and the one before it) was pretty much a 50:0 flawless win for the good side, seeing as they all "got better" like right after. It should not be that easy.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-03-10 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Wow dude, I can imagine how much you'd rage if you'd seen Naruto in the last three years, ha ha.
    I think sage mode was in like 1,5y or something? And now... yeah, that 9tails form is kinda... Well... Not seen it in action yet, but I can imagine.................

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    But what the Vanderreich are doing is they are ripping off bankais. So, it did not work on Ichigo for some reason, so Ichigo is the only one with the full potential to beat the hell out of Vanderreich. Also I am really waiting to see Grimmjaw, my favourite villain thus far. And Ichigo`s father? I think he will contribute more in this arc, and doesnt Ichigo`s sister have some powers too, I recall?

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    I think sage mode was in like 1,5y or something? And now... yeah, that 9tails form is kinda... Well... Not seen it in action yet, but I can imagine.................
    I have. It's not even close to being ridiculously strong. He's just able to fight at Kage level right now. With some perks of being the Jinchuuriki of course.

What makes Naruto stand out above Bleach as well, is the fact that the conclusion was already built into the storyline. Naruto will become Hokage and defeat Sasuke. In fact, Naruto is one of the very few manga/anime that actually develop the main characters. They've gotten older, wiser, they changed and they still have their own personalities. I really like the manga for this reason. I stopped watching the anime due to the horrible animations after the exams, but the manga is still going strong.

As was said, Bleach should have ended with Aizen, because he was the main antagonist. One Piece will end when Luffy becomes the Pirate King and Naruto will end when he becomes Hokage and defeated Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I have. It's not even close to being ridiculously strong. He's just able to fight at Kage level right now. With some perks of being the Jinchuuriki of course.
    I´m talking about the new "white 9tails" form. Have not come on anime atleast, maybe manga have it already. But as a video there has been no 9tails fighting.

And fighting on Kage level... Well... I´m sure he would kick everyones ass at the moment. Except for a known 5 or so... And ofcourse if there is again some mystery team lurking in the shadows that is even a greater villain than the "cloud team, can´t remember the name atm >.<".

I don´t see a long future for naruto.

Deleted
    aizen will b free agian and will make that key what he wanted so badly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Well Tite Kubo said sometime ago that the last arc would last somewhere around 1-2 years, the new arc is just starting in the manga (3-4 chapters). I don´t watch the anime I just read the manga so I´m not sure where the anime is at but I would guess its not ending anytime soon at least.
    When I read of the show being "cancelled" originally, it was stated (don't have source bookmarked or I would link, sorry) that the anime was right on the heels of the manga. The anime was being temporarily "cancelled" to give the manga time to get into the final arc / THEN restart the anime after sufficient leeway had been created.

I don't mind a series ending, if the ending is a decent one. So long as I never have to suffer an ending as terrible (in a general sense) as the second Mortal Kombat movie, I'll be OK. If something that pathetic ever crosses my screen again.. someone's going to get a head-shave with a chainsaw.

#FlightIsImportant

Anyone else have a feeling Kenpachi is going to die this arc, or is it just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Anyone else have a feeling Kenpachi is going to die this arc, or is it just me.
    Read, then come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    C'mon, give the Kubo some credit. Ichigo's probably going to get beat up by some random underling first (Maybe lose an arm or get implaed), get healed by Orihime, and THEN go godmode on the bad guys.
    He is kinda locked now, so he needs to first solve that to get beaten up by "Ivan" or any of his underlings aka the Vandenreich afterwards.