Glad to see everyone agrees with me .

also glad I'm not the only one who was REALLY creeped out by Unohana in that chapter...

But now that we've all agreed Zaraki shouldn't have a chance in hell against Unohana.... Let's start speculating about who it was that gave her the only scar she's got!

My bet... Yama-ji, he's quite the monster, and it would explain why she's so loyal to him, because he's the only person that's ever been able to beat her in a duel.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    also glad I'm not the only one who was REALLY creeped out by Unohana in that chapter...
    I got creeped out by it, but in a good way, I totally loved it!
    But now that we've all agreed Zaraki shouldn't have a chance in hell against Unohana.... Let's start speculating about who it was that gave her the only scar she's got!

My bet... Yama-ji, he's quite the monster, and it would explain why she's so loyal to him, because he's the only person that's ever been able to beat her in a duel.
    I'm going ahead and agree with you again. I wouldn't admire myself if Yama hi fought against her, to persuade her to be a captain, instead of being a criminal, so he could have her close to him, to watch her.

So yeah, they fought and he won, somehow, or "persuaded" her and that scar is the repercussion of their fight.

Also, one thing I still don't understand is this: We know that she is a criminal, was, but it seems like she still has the mind set of one and is a bull, just like Zaraki. I honestly don't understand why she didn't want to fight during all those attacks..

OH WAIT! Something just came up in my mind while typing this. She didn't want to fight(when Yama died) because she knew that if he dies, she could go, somehow, free or do wtv the hell she wants to do. So, if this is true, I'm going to assume she has some sort of plan to get out of SS or something, but I honestly don't know.

Also, we also now know why she wasn't chosen to be the Commander Captain, because she was a criminal and pretty much like Zaraki, and still is.

I got more to say but I forgot. xD

Oh it's a very good thing we saw a TOTALLY different side of her, it's epic!

Also, re-reading the chapter, I'm 100% certain that Yama-ji beat Unohana and that's why she joined the group, if you check THIS page, Shunsui says "Before Yama-ji bought his strength and she became a captain" I'm guessing this is a rough translation and basically means "Before she lost to yama-ji and became a captain"... As for the scar though...

I just had a worrying thought.... The scar on her chest.... and the scar on Zaraki's eye...

You don't think they gave them to eachother do you? check out THIS page... she says that whenever Zaraki talks, her scar wont stop throbbing, then on the next page he says that HIS scar throbs when she talks... You don't think that they crossed blades back in the day, and left eachother with unhealable wounds?

Also as for Unohana not being made Captain Commander because she's a criminal... I'm not sure about that. Unohana has a kinda Xena thing going on, she WAS a badass criminal, kickin ass and taking names, but she's reformed now. She WAS the scourge of soul society and that's why when she joined the Gotei 13 she stopped fighting and became a healer. Now however, she's "gone darkside" and is going down paths she's not trod for... probably millenia to train Zaraki and make him a bit less... fail.

I get the feeling she'll unleash the power within Zaraki (NOT Bankai though, just super Kendo skills) but in the process go full Darkside, then once he's fully trained, she'll let him kill her, because she doesn't want to be "that person" anymore, but she doesn't have the strength to supress her darker side, without Yama-ji there to help her and kick her ass when it's needed.

Whatever the deal is... I REALLY can't wait till the next chapter
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Also, re-reading the chapter, I'm 100% certain that Yama-ji beat Unohana and that's why she joined the group, if you check THIS page, Shunsui says "Before Yama-ji bought his strength and she became a captain" I'm guessing this is a rough translation and basically means "Before she lost to yama-ji and became a captain"... As for the scar though...
    Yeah, didn't really notice that but my guess on it was right then.
    I just had a worrying thought.... The scar on her chest.... and the scar on Zaraki's eye...

You don't think they gave them to eachother do you? check out THIS page... she says that whenever Zaraki talks, her scar wont stop throbbing, then on the next page he says that HIS scar throbs when she talks... You don't think that they crossed blades back in the day, and left eachother with unhealable wounds?
    Okay, maybe what I thought isn't that right. But even so, I think it's pretty weird that they crossed blades and one of them didn't die. It's impossible for Yama ji to have recruited Zaraki because of Unohana, it would make no sense to get two and all that, you know?

Meh, it's possible, but I think it was Yama, though it's possible that it was Zaraki.
    Also as for Unohana not being made Captain Commander because she's a criminal... I'm not sure about that. Unohana has a kinda Xena thing going on, she WAS a badass criminal, kickin ass and taking names, but she's reformed now. She WAS the scourge of soul society and that's why when she joined the Gotei 13 she stopped fighting and became a healer. Now however, she's "gone darkside" and is going down paths she's not trod for... probably millenia to train Zaraki and make him a bit less... fail.
    Nah, I think that's the reason she isn't a Captain Commander. Because of what she used to be. It's possible and I think that is, atleast, the main reason of her not being made Captain Commander. Even after learning how to heal and all that, I think the think heads of that weird room wouldn't want her to be a Captain Commander.
    I get the feeling she'll unleash the power within Zaraki (NOT Bankai though, just super Kendo skills) but in the process go full Darkside, then once he's fully trained, she'll let him kill her, because she doesn't want to be "that person" anymore, but she doesn't have the strength to supress her darker side, without Yama-ji there to help her and kick her ass when it's needed.
    Thing is, I don't think she has a side she can't control. I think there hasn't been any indications towards that, atleast, I haven't seen any, maybe I've been too busy looking at the fights and what not.

But even so, I highly doubt that she's tired of fighting, I know that she made that impression but I think it's total BS and it's a "deal" that she had to make, hence her learning how to heal and bla bla. Meh
    Whatever the deal is... I REALLY can't wait till the next chapter
    Me too!

my theory is this, Zaraki found out that Unohana was the FORMER 11th squad captain before he became captain himself, and attacked her, fighting, he nearly dies, but still manages to inflict a wound on her. Zaraki then, after recovering, goes and challenges the then current 11th squad captain and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    my theory is this, Zaraki found out that Unohana was the FORMER 11th squad captain before he became captain himself, and attacked her, fighting, he nearly dies, but still manages to inflict a wound on her. Zaraki then, after recovering, goes and challenges the then current 11th squad captain and beat him.
    That's possible, but I think Zaraki would be able to wound her, even in an ambush...

I think it's possible but he was very weak back then, even though he has a lot of power, still weak I believe, atleast when comparing him to when he was a captain on the first few Arcs of the anime/manga.

What I mean is, either she got ambushed and he managed to do that, some how, or she beat him and she overestimate him, and he found a way to exploit her weakness of thinking she was(she is) better than him and yeah, she let her guard down and managed to leave a scar on her.

I believe more in the latter if this whole case is true.

Even so, she had to be pretty stupid for letting him do that to her, since he had to literally face her to do that wound on her chest and if that happened, him being literally in front of her and she still got that scar -> /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's possible, but I think Zaraki would be able to wound her, even in an ambush...

I think it's possible but he was very weak back then, even though he has a lot of power, still weak I believe, atleast when comparing him to when he was a captain on the first few Arcs of the anime/manga.

What I mean is, either she got ambushed and he managed to do that, some how, or she beat him and she overestimate him, and he found a way to exploit her weakness of thinking she was(she is) better than him and yeah, she let her guard down and managed to leave a scar on her.

I believe more in the latter if this whole case is true.

Even so, she had to be pretty stupid for letting him do that to her, since he had to literally face her to do that wound on her chest and if that happened, him being literally in front of her and she still got that scar -> /facepalm.
    How do you know it's not a through and through stab?

Best bet is that he ambushed her, stabbed her through the back, and she proceeded to KICK HIS ASH!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    How do you know it's not a through and through stab?

Best bet is that he ambushed her, stabbed her through the back, and she proceeded to KICK HIS ASH!
    Oh, I didn't think of that, you know, because Shinigamis can feel others' spiritual pressure, so it'd be weird for a Shinigami like her to get ambushed by someone like Zaraki, that's why I didn't think of that.

So yeah, I don't think that happened, unless she was doing something she shouldn't....

What's going on in this thread?

Asking about Unohana's scar? I like Risadel's thing where Zaraki found out she was a former 11th captain and attacked her and they each got their scars.

Who wins the fight? I don't think either will die, because no one dies in Bleach lol, but obviously I expect Unohana to lose and Kenpachi to win since it's training for him. It'll probably end up like how Ichigo trained for like 2000 years with Zangetsu and got super strong, except Unohana and Zaraki will have limited time.

What's the deal with Ichigo and Renji? I think...Zanpakto are actually the things doing the fighting and the Shinigami are the bitches who get used, instead of vice versa, is the point of this training. Although honestly no other person in Soul Society thinks like this so Ichigo and Renji better be like, Super Saiyan 4 level at the end of this training and Captain level is like Frieza level.

Did I miss anything?

Okay, maybe what I thought isn't that right. But even so, I think it's pretty weird that they crossed blades and one of them didn't die. It's impossible for Yama ji to have recruited Zaraki because of Unohana, it would make no sense to get two and all that, you know?
    Hmm true, if they're both Zaraki's it's highly doubtful they would have dueled before and both would still be alive... I was under the impression that all "Zaraki" duels were to the death, Which once again brings up the question... How is Unohana not still "Zaraki"?

Meh, it's possible, but I think it was Yama, though it's possible that it was Zaraki.
    I really hope it was Yama-ji as well, just because I really dislike Zaraki. Not to mention I have a running arguement with a friend over who would win in a fight, Zaraki or Byakuya.... If it turns out Zaraki injured Unohana, and if he doesn't now get Curbstomped by her...

Nah, I think that's the reason she isn't a Captain Commander. Because of what she used to be. It's possible and I think that is, atleast, the main reason of her not being made Captain Commander. Even after learning how to heal and all that, I think the think heads of that weird room wouldn't want her to be a Captain Commander.
    Heads of the wierd room... the Central 46? you mean those dead guys... I don't think they had much say in anything.. j/k
    That said... There has to be a reason she wasn't picked to be Captain Commander (unless she was offered the job and turned it down... But I get the feeling that's not the kind of job you turn down) and I guess "She's a possibly reformed psychopathic killer" is as good as any

Thing is, I don't think she has a side she can't control. I think there hasn't been any indications towards that, atleast, I haven't seen any, maybe I've been too busy looking at the fights and what not.
    True... I think this is just me trying to make her into a Jedi resist the Dark Side unohana!

But even so, I highly doubt that she's tired of fighting, I know that she made that impression but I think it's total BS and it's a "deal" that she had to make, hence her learning how to heal and bla bla. Meh
    Maybe... Maybe not, you have to think... If it WAS all an act.. She kept it going quite a while, and only broke the "Act" under a DIRECT order from the New Captain Commander.

GAH they need to hurry up and release the new chapter, all this plotting and supposition is killing me
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-01-17 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    WWhat's the deal with Ichigo and Renji? I think...Zanpakto are actually the things doing the fighting and the Shinigami are the bitches who get used, instead of vice versa, is the point of this training.
    Zanpakutous can't really control themselves, so they aren't doing everything.
    Hmm true, if they're both Zaraki's it's highly doubtful they would have dueled before and both would still be alive... I was under the impression that all "Zaraki" duels were to the death, Which once again brings up the question... How is Unohana not still "Zaraki"?
    You mean Kenpachi!

They are called Kenpachi. And yeah, I don't know why she isn't called Kenpachi and why she isn't the captain of the 11th division, but thing is, she's probably even older than Yama ji, or probably at the same age, so there's a lot we don't know about her and we especially don't know when she was a Kenpachi(if she ever was(she was)), and people fear her just because of rumors, because come on, I hardly think anyone in SS, other than captains, yes, captains only, have seen her fighting, even so, I doubt that the current captains have seen her fight for the exception of Kyouraku and Ukitake because they are from the same time as Yama ji.
    Not to mention I have a running arguement with a friend over who would win in a fight, Zaraki or Byakuya....
    I can honestly say with confidence that Byakuya has the upper hand on him, simply because his intelligence is above the top, and he knows he can't win if he exchanges blades, and he knows this better than anyone else, he doesn't need to exchange swords with Zaraki because of his zanpakutou's power and bankai, so he clearly has the upper hand.

But since Zaraki is a brute, his super power that can and should easily deflect Byakuya's shikai's damage(though I doubt that about his bankai but I wouldn't be surprised), he too can beat Byakuya, I honestly can say it would be a fair fight, although, since Zaraki is dumb as fuck, yes, fight is fair, but if Zaraki had the same intellengece or the same skill with his zanpakuto as Byakuya has, then I'd say Zaraki could win him and would have more chances.

But it doesn't really matter because atm, Byakuya is better and Zaraki is dumb, well, since it's been atleast 2 years, we still don't know how much power they got.

* Looks at Toushiro

Heads of the wierd room... the Central 46? you mean those dead guys... I don't think they had much say in anything.. j/k
    That said... There has to be a reason she wasn't picked to be Captain Commander (unless she was offered the job and turned it down... But I get the feeling that's not the kind of job you turn down) and I guess "She's a possibly reformed psychopathic killer" is as good as any
    Yeah those, and I meant to type "thick" instead. xD

And I totally forgot they were dead... :p And yeah, all that.
    True... I think this is just me trying to make her into a Jedi resist the Dark Side unohana!
    Haha, I didn't thought of that but I like it.
    Maybe... Maybe not, you have to think... If it WAS all an act.. She kept it going quite a while, and only broke the "Act" under a DIRECT order from the New Captain Commander.

GAH they need to hurry up and release the new chapter, all this plotting and supposition is killing me
    Totally forgot that. Well, since it's a new Commander Cpt., I wouldn't know if he knows that there was such a deal(assuming there was one indeed) but I think he would since Yama ji was his mentor, so yeah, but I guess he doesn't really care because desperate times.

Agreed. I want more!

qq wall of text
    Last edited by Majad; 2013-01-17 at 03:35 AM.

Isn't her name Yachiru instead of Kenpachi? She named herself that so...
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/523/19

Kenpachi is the name of the strongest of their generation. Maybe Yachiru is the name of the strongest female, or maybe a retired Kenpachi (that is still alive)?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

You mean Kenpachi!

They are called Kenpachi. And yeah, I don't know why she isn't called Kenpachi and why she isn't the captain of the 11th division, but thing is, she's probably even older than Yama ji, or probably at the same age, so there's a lot we don't know about her and we especially don't know when she was a Kenpachi(if she ever was(she was)), and people fear her just because of rumors, because come on, I hardly think anyone in SS, other than captains, yes, captains only, have seen her fighting, even so, I doubt that the current captains have seen her fight for the exception of Kyouraku and Ukitake because they are from the same time as Yama ji.
    This is why I shouldn't be allowed to post at 3 in the morning, I make stupid mistakes .

There is definatly something going on, we KNOW she was the first Kenpachi... We know she set the rules... That's all we know... They really need to do a flashback arc, to show us more about her when she was a badass, Sssssoooo many questions that need answering.

Also I'm pretty sure that at least Shunsui and Ukitake have seen Unohana fight, they mention in the "turn back the pendulum" arc that they've seen her true power and are shit scared of it.

I can honestly say with confidence that Byakuya has the upper hand on him, simply because his intelligence is above the top, and he knows he can't win if he exchanges blades, and he knows this better than anyone else, he doesn't need to exchange swords with Zaraki because of his zanpakutou's power and bankai, so he clearly has the upper hand.

But since Zaraki is a brute, his super power that can and should easily deflect Byakuya's shikai's damage(though I doubt that about his bankai but I wouldn't be surprised), he too can beat Byakuya, I honestly can say it would be a fair fight, although, since Zaraki is dumb as fuck, yes, fight is fair, but if Zaraki had the same intellengece or the same skill with his zanpakuto as Byakuya has, then I'd say Zaraki could win him and would have more chances.

But it doesn't really matter because atm, Byakuya is better and Zaraki is dumb, well, since it's been atleast 2 years, we still don't know how much power they got.
    Hahaha that's basically the EXACT reason I gave as to why Byakuya >> Zaraki, great minds think alike eh . In terms of pure strength Zaraki>Byakuya, on EVERY other metric Byakuya>>Zaraki, it would be a close fight, but there's no way Zaraki could stand up to Byakuya's Bankai and it's going to be exactly the same against Unohana, the only difference is, as well as being a smarter fighter and having total control over her Zanpaktou, Unohana is also a fucking monster, so there's really no way, shy of some SERIOUS Deus Ex Machina that Zaraki could win this fight outright.

Totally forgot that. Well, since it's a new Commander Cpt., I wouldn't know if he knows that there was such a deal(assuming there was one indeed) but I think he would since Yama ji was his mentor, so yeah, but I guess he doesn't really care because desperate times.
    I think that's close, but not quite right. It's not that Shunsui doesn't care, it's more that he has no other choice. Shunsui has been put in a fairly nasty situation, he's been put in charge of Soul society in a time when they're getting STOMPED and basically of all the captains, there's maybe four that can stand up to the enemy (Him, Unohana, Ukitake and possibly Kurotsuchi, because... ya know.. science). So he needs to train up some of the lower strength people and FAST.

Thus he sends Ichigo, Renji and Byakuya to the Royal Guard, to rest, recover and probably get some kind of powerup. He then gets Unohana to train Zaraki, and prays that 7 powerful captains is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Isn't her name Yachiru instead of Kenpachi? She named herself that so...
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/523/19

Kenpachi is the name of the strongest of their generation. Maybe Yachiru is the name of the strongest female, or maybe a retired Kenpachi (that is still alive)?
    Her name is Unohana Yachiru, Kenpachi is her title. The only Kenpachi to use it as his name is Zaraki and that's because he has no memory of what his real name is. His name "Kenpachi Zaraki" is a combination of his title and the area of Soul Society he lived in before he joined the Shinigami, the same is true of Kusajishi Yachiru, whose name is a combination of the area of her birth and a name given to her by Zaraki.

Also... I had a thought last night. They said the reason no one had trained Zaraki properly was because there was a destinct chance if he DID fully grasp "The Art of Killing" they might not be able to control him, if he ever went beserk....

what if Unohana kicks his ass... but by getting his ass kicked he learns to talk with his Zanpaktou, this gives him his Shikai powers (finally) and helps him to be useful in the upcoming fight with the Stern Ritter.... Except that DURING his fight with the stern ritter, he gets his ass kicked aaggaaiinn.... But this time descovers his Bankai. The problem is, with his Bankai unlocked he goes a bit.... Native, and after kicking the Stern Ritter back to Quincy Hell, declares himself the head of soul society, tries to take over and has to be stopped by his former friends..

Thus it all goes full circle and Zaraki Kenpachi, the first real "Boss" fight of Bleach, becomes the LAST real Boss fight of Bleach as well

but by getting his ass kicked he learns to talk with his Zanpaktou, this gives him his Shikai powers (finally) and helps him to be useful in the upcoming fight with the Stern Ritter.... Except that DURING his fight with the stern ritter, he gets his ass kicked aaggaaiinn.... But this time descovers his Bankai. The problem is, with his Bankai unlocked he goes a bit.... Native, and after kicking the Stern Ritter back to Quincy Hell, declares himself the head of soul society, tries to take over and has to be stopped by his former friends.
    Wasn't his lack of Bankai one of his main advantages over the stern ritters, since they could steal Bankai? He was the only one who could fight at full strength. Unlocking Bankai would be giving the Quincy an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Wasn't his lack of Bankai one of his main advantages over the stern ritters, since they could steal Bankai? He was the only one who could fight at full strength. Unlocking Bankai would be giving the Quincy an advantage.
    Not really. Zaraki just did better simply because he's a complete brute and no one can beat him in the brute contest. He doesn't even need his bankai to beat them, unlike the other captains.

What I mean is, none of the captains needed to use their bankai, they could win without it can they only lose the power if they use bankai and if it's stolen, if it's not stolen, nothing happens.

But yeah, I guess his lack of bankai would have been good on him, since I'm pretty sure he would have used bankai as soon as he started fighting, but I doubt it, since he has an eye patch for a reason.

While I am loving all the speculation and theory above me, I feel I need to share a better translation with you guys :S Manga Stream always take a little longer but they have better translations.

So, Yama-ji didn't "buy" her power. He sought her power out. That's not to say that he didn't have to beat her in a fight to convince her to join him though. I guess since she is the worst criminal ever in SS, she had to be brought under his supervision/control somehow... Also explains why Juha Bach called the first Gotei 13 demons.

"Yachiru" is the name she gave herself but it relates to the fact she knows pretty much every sword style/flow - Yachiru means 8 Thousand Styles. That's a LOT of sword styles!

The fact that Zaraki got his facial scar before he was even a Shinigami makes me wonder just how old he is now. If he fought Unohana in the past and she is now at least 1000 years old, when did he get his scar?!

Good Lord! I love this latest chapter...
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2013-01-17 at 03:01 PM.

Rarely updated...

aaah nicely done Unified, That chapter is far better translated (although they swear too much...)

Seems I was right, they managed to scar eachother.... Makes you wonder about Zaraki.. Just how old IS he?

I feel a flashback chapter coming up soon .

Also as to Zaraki getting a Bankai to help against the Stern Ritter... I'm assuming that while all this current stuff is going on Kurotsuchi is hard as work finding a way around that technique, Kubo-san has already said that all the Bankai that we've been waiting to see, WILL be seen in this current arc.

Also let us not forget that to steal a Bankai, the Stern Ritter need to know all it can do, that's why they can't steal Ichigo's and could only steal Zanka no Tachi AFTER Yama-ji had shown North, South, East and West. I'm guessing if Zaraki gained a Bankai, they wouldn't be able to steal it, because it's the first time it's been used and thus no one, not even HE knows it's full powers. The same goes for people like Shunsui and Urahara, they've been super secretive about their Bankai, so no one knows the full extent of thier powers, meaning they (should) be immune to the Stern Ritter's Bankai stealing technique.... Makes you wonder, did Kubo-san hold them back for just this reason?

You guys do realize this is the reason Zaraki admires Unohana, right?

I feel like Im one of the few who picked up on this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Her name is Unohana Yachiru, Kenpachi is her title.
    I thought her name was Retsu Unohana... Cause the manga says she named herself Yachiru.
    I know that Kenpachi is the title for strongest of their generation.

what if Unohana kicks his ass... but by getting his ass kicked he learns to talk with his Zanpaktou, this gives him his Shikai powers (finally) and helps him to be useful in the upcoming fight with the Stern Ritter.... Except that DURING his fight with the stern ritter, he gets his ass kicked aaggaaiinn.... But this time descovers his Bankai. The problem is, with his Bankai unlocked he goes a bit.... Native, and after kicking the Stern Ritter back to Quincy Hell, declares himself the head of soul society, tries to take over and has to be stopped by his former friends..

Thus it all goes full circle and Zaraki Kenpachi, the first real "Boss" fight of Bleach, becomes the LAST real Boss fight of Bleach as well
    Seeing how his sword is already in Shikai, all he needs is to learn how to hear the 'voice' and learn it's name. But, if Zaraki learns bankai the world is fucked (literally) cause it would be too strong.

Sigh, want all chapters from now till the final one...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I thought her name was Retsu Unohana... Cause the manga says she named herself Yachiru.
    I know that Kenpachi is the title for strongest of their generation.
    She's kinda got a Angel/Angelus thing going on... Her REAL name as far as I can tell is Unohana Retsu. However when she was off being a badass faceraper she came up with the name "Yachiru". When she's in Ms Nice healer mode, she's Retsu, when she goes Darkside she uses Yachiru

Seeing how his sword is already in Shikai, all he needs is to learn how to hear the 'voice' and learn it's name. But, if Zaraki learns bankai the world is fucked (literally) cause it would be too strong.
    Yes I know he's already in Shikai, hence why I said "this gives his shikai powers(finally)" I meant he finally descovers just what it is his Shikai DOES. apart from look raggedy but still be razor sharp

Personally I hope he never gets either, I always rather liked having one Captain who DIDN'T use Bankai as his "Trump card", but sadly based on the fact Kubo-san seems to write Zaraki's stories solely for his mouthfoaming fanboys, I can see Bankai coming by the end of this arc. That said, if they DO give him Bankai, I'd like it to be in the way I mentioned above, with him going nuts and becoming the badguy.

Sigh, want all chapters from now till the final one...
    Fuckin ace man... I'm right there with ya