Page 35 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanks for claricying that for me. Was already wondering by how that name now works >.<

Let's just hope that for some reason he still is not going to hear it. All we know is, that Zaraki is not going to be the maniacally laughing slashing maniac that is getting slashed after this fight

I'll be even more sad if they really won't make this fight in the anime... Come on Japan! Continue bleach! D:
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Mechagnome
    They will continue Bleach. From everything I've understood they just don't want to make FILLERS thus they have it on hold.

Aye, from all I've heard they're waiting for the Manga arc to finish, then they're gunna whack out the whole arc in one, with no shitty filler breaks.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Yeah, i heard that too. But Bleachget says that the show stopped in Japan.

The fillers were okish, but yeah...Maybe they are making the anime already, but just not yet releasing >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    You guys do realize this is the reason Zaraki admires Unohana, right?

I feel like Im one of the few who picked up on this fact.
    I picked that up but I thought that was pretty self explanatory.
    Last edited by Majad; 2013-01-18 at 04:23 PM.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Yeah, i heard that too. But Bleachget says that the show stopped in Japan.

The fillers were okish, but yeah...Maybe they are making the anime already, but just not yet releasing >.<
    ... Ofcoure the show stopped in Japan. Otherwise you'd still be getting your fansubs! (or how ever you watched it).
    You thought it was running in Japan but just not being made aviable? Or did your post confuse me.

They're on hold, I very much doubt the show was unpopular enough to have been cancelled. So it's on hiatus due to lack of episodic content and unwillingness to fill it with uncanon material. Very simple, it will/should be back.

Even if I personally don't care.

It could be that some other Asian country made it for once. Doesn't have to be Japan perse.

It could be that some other Asian country made it for once. Doesn't have to be Japan perse.
    Except that the Mangaka of bleach is Japanese, the manga is first published in a japanese magazine, the anime airs first on a Japanese channel and all the people in the show speak japanese

tbh I don't think I'd be far off if I said 99.999999% of what people call "Anime" or "Manga" is made in Japan.

Tbh I never REALLY minded the fillers, a couple of arcs aside *cough*Bounto going on WAY too long*cough* but if Kubo-san wants to stop the Anime for now, work on making the final arc of the manga as EPIC as possible and then come back and do the Anime again at some point... I'm okay with this. In the end I'd rather have an AMAZING last Manga arc and no anime than a decent last manga arc, a bunch of lame fillers and then see the disappointing final arc all over again as Anime.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

I'm not so smart to know where they all come from ^^"

Some went on a little too long yeah, but i guess it's better then nothing right now.

Some went on a little too long yeah, but i guess it's better then nothing right now.
    I would have to politely disagree. I would rather wait for a year or two to watch something that makes me go "Hell yes! This is why I love Bleach!" than to have some generic garbage come out and make me wonder why I even bother with Bleach.

Patience is a virtue for a reason.

Yes an average filler arc would be better than nothing... But we've not GOT nothing, we've got an awesome Manga arc .

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure that the last arc will be animated, I just don't see it happening till after the Manga arc is done.

Or until Naruto's anime is done too I believe. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    She's kinda got a Angel/Angelus thing going on... Her REAL name as far as I can tell is Unohana Retsu. However when she was off being a badass faceraper she came up with the name "Yachiru". When she's in Ms Nice healer mode, she's Retsu, when she goes Darkside she uses Yachiru
    Just to add a bit to this, I believe Retsu was also a name she gave herself after she had stopped fighting. "Retsu" means Violent in Japanese so maybe it was a name she took to remind her of her past or something? Either that or Kubo wanted to give us hints as to her true nature lol

In terms of the anime, they stopped it so that the manga could pull ahead (probably finish) and so that they could put something else in Bleach's time slot for a bit. Bleach had a pretty awesome time slot on TV. Time to give something else the limelight for a bit
    It will be back though
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2013-01-19 at 03:30 PM.

Rarely updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Or until Naruto's anime is done too I believe. :/
    I bet that this war in Naruto isn't even last arc, Naruto will be probably still going for a few years.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:14 PM ----------

On topic: I'm really excited about Bleach now, this arc is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus99 View Post
    I bet that this war in Naruto isn't even last arc, Naruto will be probably still going for a few years.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:14 PM ----------

On topic: I'm really excited about Bleach now, this arc is great.
    This fight, Tobi fight, another fight, Sasuke fight, and a small future episode or 2.

2 more days!!! Oh boy oh boy, it's like your bday, or christmas morning!

I thought her name was Retsu Unohana... Cause the manga says she named herself Yachiru.
    I know that Kenpachi is the title for strongest of their generation.
    Just putting it out there, the word Retsu in Japanese means "violence".
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just to add a bit to this, I believe Retsu was also a name she gave herself after she had stopped fighting. "Retsu" means Violent in Japanese so maybe it was a name she took to remind her of her past or something? Either that or Kubo wanted to give us hints as to her true nature lol

In terms of the anime, they stopped it so that the manga could pull ahead (probably finish) and so that they could put something else in Bleach's time slot for a bit. Bleach had a pretty awesome time slot on TV. Time to give something else the limelight for a bit
    It will be back though
    They could probably fit 6 recent chapters made by Kubo into one episode so it's only natural that they want to wait till the manga is at least mostly finished before adapting it into anime again.
    Though I have to say that some of the chapters in this arc have had a decent amount of content.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/524/3
    Finally out
    Left me with more questions during the all out kenpachi fight.

i have a feeling unohana is healing zaraki when he should die, so he by process of fighting all out gets stronger and picks up techniques
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    after just seeing results of morality bukkake on garrosh

That's what I'm starting to think is happening when i read the last page a few times.

Now just imagine how many minutes of anime we could get out of this chapter without adding fillers or padding...