Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    It's probably the Zankaptou's name for now. But i wouldn't be suprised if he learns bankai before the end of it all...

But, i guess with him FINALLY learning the name he will get even stronger. Sigh... What ability can this man even have?!

"Keep your opponent alive, ressurection", BWAHAHAHA, now i can fight on FOREVER. Yeah...

ORRRRRRR, the skeleton's we saw in the previous manga could be vision's of his shikai. (^)
    Kubo probably trolls us and makes it have similar abilities to tenseiga the healing blade (inuyasha) and its unable to kill in shikai mode lololololol
    Can you believe it? My ISP is amazing, look

Oh yea i forgot there was a 0. in front of the 8 ... internet service in America sucks.

That was a boring and obvious chapter... Only thing I'm hyped about is to see where this goes. <.<

Ikumi being able to see the badge was a bit surprising, so she at least has a bit more spiritual power then the average human. But lets be serious here she isn't a main character so she's going to become Tatsuki / Karin 2.0 a human with decent spiritual power but in the end an utterly worthless character that gets almost no development, barely appears, and doesn't / can't do anything.

Can't wait to see some questions get answered in the upcoming chapters. And see Ichigo develop his new powers, but they better not give him a bow that would be quite lame.
    Last edited by Phaere; 2013-02-27 at 01:25 PM.

Bet she ends up being Ichigo's half sister, Masaki being the mum lul.

But anyway, decent chapter, yes it was obvious but still...at least as someone said, we're getting answers now.

Isn't it contradictory that the job lady couldn't see Ichigos Dad but then she saw the deputy badge?

ah well cant say i was to surprised where this chapter went to, shame they didnt give us much more and will make us wait for another week though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    after just seeing results of morality bukkake on garrosh

I think the badge is physical. It is not made of spiritual energy I think,

I think everyone is missing a fairly major point .

Look at Ichigo's Mum introducing herself... KUROSAKI Misaki, if the Kurosaki name comes from HER, wtf is Isshin's real family name?

I mean yes the rest of the chapter was fairly obvious to us, but Ichigo is a retard and needs everything spelled out for him, plus this is just the start of what will probably be a lloonngg conversation, with mainly surprises and twists.

Also, if Ichigo gets a Quincy Bow rather than a Zanpaktou, I'm gunna quit reading bleach
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    My god! HUGE spoiler! His mother IS a quincy! Add this for increased effect.

Juha Bach will be something like a uncle/friend of his mom and Isshin was probably friends with him.

Can't we go back to Renji or something, or even 17+ pages of a dead Unohana on the ground...
    With everything going on right now I'm actually very hyped for Bleach.

It's nice to actually be getting some answers.

So considering Kurosaki is Misaki's family name, I think it could be plausible that Isshin is a disgraced member of the Shiba clan. Entirely possible considering Ichigo's similarities to Kaien Shiba.

That was my thought Hunt, all we know of the Shiba is that they were disgraced for something and stopped being a high clan...

What if the reason they fell into disgrace was a high member/the head of the clan left to marry a Quincy, during a time of war?
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That was my thought Hunt, all we know of the Shiba is that they were disgraced for something and stopped being a high clan...

What if the reason they fell into disgrace was a high member/the head of the clan left to marry a Quincy, during a time of war?
    Could also be related to the reason Isshin was in such a mess when Misaki met him.

I was 99% sure the reason Isshin was messed up on the last page was because of a Hollow. It'd be weird for a Quincy to hurt Isshin as part of the war, only for another Quincy to help him recover. Besides, Isshin says "wow you took that thing down easily" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I was 99% sure the reason Isshin was messed up on the last page was because of a Hollow. It'd be weird for a Quincy to hurt Isshin as part of the war, only for another Quincy to help him recover. Besides, Isshin says "wow you took that thing down easily" or something.
    Ah yeah, good point. Already forgot most of what was said :/

my first thoughts on this chapter was : "kids im going to tell you the story of how i met your mother..."
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I think everyone is missing a fairly major point .

Look at Ichigo's Mum introducing herself... KUROSAKI Misaki, if the Kurosaki name comes from HER, wtf is Isshin's real family name?
    Not everyone missed it

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide
    It's also interesting that Isshin seems to have taken her last name rather than her taking his. But I guess one of them had to do something for them to be together, him living in the human world and changing at least his surname makes sense.
    I really don't see him getting a bow. Kubo isn't that crazy lol He will learn A LOT about his mother and her history with Isshin and so on (as will we) then he'll return for Zangetsu. Or, as I said, Kubo may add a massive twist and have Ichigo sympathize with the Quincy and join them against SS! (I don't really think that will happen but it's a fun "What If...")

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    my first thoughts on this chapter was : "kids im going to tell you the story of how i met your mother..."
    And this made me LOL...

Rarely updated...

Bach

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    A simple Hollow against a Captain? No way that a captain loses that then. I thought it could be Grand Fisher, but seeing how they never met it's not him but what was it then? Let's atleast figure that out too then >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Grand Fisher got raped by Isshin AFTER Grand Fisher got hollowfication. (Or the equivalent, whatever.) If it was Grand Fisher that'd be stupid.

I'm not saying it's a simple hollow but...there are only 4 real super-powered races in this whole manga: Shinigami, Quincies, Hollows, and Fullbringers (or some combination of the above). I don't think Isshin would get attacked by a fellow Shinigami...I already explained why it wouldn't be a Quincy. Fullbringers didn't really exist back then. Him being attacked by a hollow is the only option. It could just be a vasto lorde class and it'd still fit the bill that a captain could lose to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Could also be related to the reason Isshin was in such a mess when Misaki met him.
    aaah, good point, that would make sense I guess, kinda a florence nightingale syndrome thing going on. Whatever happened to him and whatever the reason for the name swap, I wanna find out

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Hahaha the only that which could improve HIMYM... Shinigami!

I guess we longer have to wonder about that herpderp Aizen statement which he never finished:

You are a shinigami and a....