Aizen isn't gonna bankai in a flashback lol. Then he'd have to admit his powers are illusions, and he doesn't admit that until he betrays soul society completely.

Aizen will bankai in the future when they break him out of jail to help save the Soul King.

What if that VL is actually Ichigo?

Nel got "transformed" into a kid by the hard hit on her head. Why wouldn't this pressumed VL be able to go back to a child? Wouldn't he be able to "grow up" and live a normal life? Unless, ofcourse; you all of the sudden get Shinigami powers.

Also this, whatever kind of Hollow it is, has most likely been made by Aizen. I mean come on, Aizen comes in the flashback, he always knew about Ichigo and blablabla.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    What if that VL is actually Ichigo?

Nel got "transformed" into a kid by the hard hit on her head. Why wouldn't this pressumed VL be able to go back to a child? Wouldn't he be able to "grow up" and live a normal life? Unless, ofcourse; you all of the sudden get Shinigami powers.

Also this, whatever kind of Hollow it is, has most likely been made by Aizen. I mean come on, Aizen comes in the flashback, he always knew about Ichigo and blablabla.
    Ichigo isnt born yet though.....
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Doubt that but it would be cool, mostly because of ichigo's quincy abilities. Then again if i'm not mistaken didn't Masaki start crying then it rained, and the hollow only comes when it rains? I could have completely misinterperated this but could be linked in someway? The Hollow is actually her, or linked to her in someway. Maybe isshin doesn't see the fight and Masaki changes back to normal, or tells the hollow to leave. Though i'm most likely miles off with this.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    If that part is true, while doubtful, they could have just adopted 'it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Nel got transformed into a kid after that hit on the skull; VL gets beaten; "transforms" into a baby. Get it? The Hollow BECOMES Ichigo. So; Hollow / VL= "Ichigo".

Tadah!! Ichigo is born!

Well, it could be that it's Masaki too. It's a pretty cool idea if she or "Ichigo" is the actual Hollow.

Finding out that the 'anime is coming back in March' was a lie was rather annoying lol. My fault for not keeping up to date with it, hope it starts up at somepoint when there's more manga out
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-03-26 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Finding out that the 'anime is coming back in March' was rather annoying lol. My fault for not keeping up to date with it, hope it starts up at somepoint when there's more manga out
    I thought that was a lie? Last I heard there were no plans for the Anime to return.

also, wtf.... two weeks with no Manga... sorry for being a noob but does anyone know why it's not posting and when is it back?
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Yeah sorry i missed the lie part in my post, yeah it was a lie and i just didn't realise hence beeing annoyed.

Also what, it's not out this week too...?

As far as I know it's still coming out this week. And if I remember correctly it was out the week before last. There was something about Kubo travelling being the reason it didn't come out last week.

Yeah sorry i missed the lie part in my post, yeah it was a lie and i just didn't realise hence beeing annoyed.

Also what, it's not out this week too...?
    Aaaaah so, fair enough. I do hope they bring back the Anime, but not for a while

shouldn't it have been out today? Or am I losing track of the days again
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Aaaaah so, fair enough. I do hope they bring back the Anime, but not for a while

shouldn't it have been out today? Or am I losing track of the days again
    Normally wednesdays :P

Normally wednesdays :P
    aaah ok, not sure how I still don't know that, considering how long I've been reading this Manga ... did it used to be Tuesdays, or am I just making shit up now?

aaah ok, not sure how I still don't know that, considering how long I've been reading this Manga ... did it used to be Tuesdays, or am I just making shit up now?
    It varies..Some weeks early others Wednesdays some late even.

Huzzah, its finaly out. Not to much answerd just many more questions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    after just seeing results of morality bukkake on garrosh

Finally, another fire based Zanpakutou! I was starting to think I'd never see another one lol

I'm curious about what the closed hole means for a hollow now. Maybe Aizen trapped it half way between full hollow and shinigami? We know he wants to break that boundary at least.

Glad Aizen showed up, now we can see what happened the first time they met

And I'm starting to like Masaki. We didn't really know much about her but at least now we know she is someone that isn't just going to let people die because of silly traditions. Now to wait another week....

Sometimes updated...

Wierd, I thought Engetsu has similar powers to Zangetsu... I guess we were wrong

I'm guessing this guy was Aizen's first step towards creating the Vizard. Also... Now we've had a good look at it... I'm 100% certain that's Ichigo's Inner Hollow, will be fun finding out how it got from out there to in him

Aye same looking forward to seeing what Aizen can do when he's NOT super charged with the Hogyoku. Of course it's all a bit lame, seeing a we know niether one dies, it's going to be a pretty tame fight.

I dunno... she reminds me a little too much of Ichigo, there's bravery and there's stupidity, blinding rushing into every danger... That's not bravery

This chapter hurt my head...

Wierd, I thought Engetsu has similar powers to Zangetsu... I guess we were wrong

I'm guessing this guy was Aizen's first step towards creating the Vizard. Also... Now we've had a good look at it... I'm 100% certain that's Ichigo's Inner Hollow, will be fun finding out how it got from out there to in him

Aye same looking forward to seeing what Aizen can do when he's NOT super charged with the Hogyoku. Of course it's all a bit lame, seeing a we know niether one dies, it's going to be a pretty tame fight.

I dunno... she reminds me a little too much of Ichigo, there's bravery and there's stupidity, blinding rushing into every danger... That's not bravery
    I think it's like a set. Moon and Sun perhaps?

And well, isn't this AFTER the Vizards already? And it's probably that Aizen dissapears the moment Masaki comes to the scene and kills/absorbs/something to this, Hollow thing.

I think it's like a set. Moon and Sun perhaps?
    Hey they stole my idea *points to his Zanpaktou a few pages back* I kid, I kid

And well, isn't this AFTER the Vizards already? And it's probably that Aizen dissapears the moment Masaki comes to the scene and kills/absorbs/something to this, Hollow thing.
    Fuck that's a good point , yeah this must be ~18 years ago, making it about 80 years AFTER the Vizard thing.... So wtf is Aizen up to...

High Overlord
    That is after the Vizards since Aizen states that they still need to look for Urahara and the rest of them and Aizen has Urahara's Reiatsu cloak, I think Ichigos mom will use that Quincy ability that absorbs the surrounding reiatsu she is strong enough to absorb the VL since that Sternritter that Ichigo fought was able to absorb that big Chimaera.