Well, if it's a set that means that Isshin/Ichigo will work together, or that Isshin gives his to Ichigo and the Zanpakuto guy forges them together.

Well, somehow she will have to absorb him, cause it gets in (or becomes) Ichigo at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

We're all thinking it's going to merge with some magical power or something, watch them just disect a baby and shove the hollow in. Anyway i wish the manga came out more than once a week

New chapter
    And the merging begins!

I hope I wasn't the only one that instantly thought Isshin was going to get his own hollow mask on page 11 lol Even though I knew it was impossible >_>

I find it odd how the hollow went straight for Masaki when she held her hand out. It just completely forgot about Isshin and went for her. She didn't even hit it to make it go for her. Just seemed.... odd :S

Kubo trolling us with small bankai details too xD

Rarely updated...

pretty cool chapter.

Hahaha no you're not the only one UnifiedDivide, that's exactly what I thought when I saw him make that gesture

It didn't go for her because she held out her hand, it turned towards her when she shot like 10+ arrows at him, then when she released her bow it thought "Hey.. she's unarmed.... nomnomnomnom"

Gotta say she's got some balls , that was a pretty pimped out moved she pulled, also, that tiny lil quincy bow is win! Is that the Quincy version of a 1h X-bow? if so, wtb quincy that uses two of them!

I think Kubo handled the Bankai thing pretty well, annoying as it was not to see Isshin's Bankai, the only way they could show it to us would be if he used it, then "White" instantly overpowered it, making it look pretty frakkin weak... So they stick on a "Oooh no, sorry you'll not be able to use it when you're injured, it's too stronk" and delay it for a later episode.

Overall a nice action packed chapter, nothing new was really learned, but it didnt really need to be!
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Gotta say, after this week's chapter, I'm thinking Ichigo's mom is a complete badass. Quincy arrow to the head at point blank? That was a pretty awesome ending.

I doubt it would kill him. Come on, 1 shot from her? We haven't even seen Isshin's bankai, or any CLUE about it, only that its a burden... All we saw is him spitting fire from his blood, which is kinda cool tho.

I guess now "White" will merge into her or something.

Dreadlord
    Minor question, but what was the hollow about to do when Isshin kinda panicked and went "oh shit"? Cero? Dammit I still have a hard time deciphering the images sometimes..

Soooo no one else noticed how they said white was named for his "inner whiteness"....Think about ichigos hollow and inner world. BOTH are pure white...

Me thinking means something SUPER important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Minor question, but what was the hollow about to do when Isshin kinda panicked and went "oh shit"? Cero? Dammit I still have a hard time deciphering the images sometimes..
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/532/14
    This ^
    He pretty much landed his sword arm onto a wounded Isshin with brute force and then wanted to do a point blank Cero in his face. Lower right is pretty much when they hitted/blocked.

And yeah, now you say so. But seeing how it was already a given fact that this is Ichigo's (inner) Hollow. I am still staying with the idea that this Hollow will become Ichigo in the same idea as what happened to Nel.

My god, Masaki had sex with a Hollow, it makes sense now!!!

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/532/14
    This ^
    He pretty much landed his sword arm onto a wounded Isshin with brute force and then wanted to do a point blank Cero in his face. Lower right is pretty much when they hitted/blocked.

My god, Masaki had sex with a Hollow, it makes sense now!!!
    Thanks. And LOL, I was trying to avoid that line of thought as well, I see I wasn't the only one..

I kind of thought Masaki lost her arm when she killed the arrow but its definitely not true. So weird.

So glad of the speculation on this site lol I've seen people say Isshin might not be Ichigo's dad because Masaki must be pregnant right now for him to be a Fullbringer. Making him Ryuuken's son >_> And that Isshin is Kaien's dad and that the soul used to make this White hollow is Kaien's soul... urgh. Sometimes I just want to slap people lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Soooo no one else noticed how they said white was named for his "inner whiteness"....Think about ichigos hollow and inner world. BOTH are pure white...

Me thinking means something SUPER important.
    I caught that too, like a day after reading the chapter though lol

I think it could be something to do with the actual soul used, maybe. Like, it's white because it was a 'pure' soul or something like that?
    I started thinking about Zangetsu (the old man version) and how he hated the rain. When it rained in that world, it got really dark and lost some of the whiteness. Then I realised that when we saw Masaki standing over an injured Isshin, it was raining. I think because Zangetsu and Ichigo's hollow are basically one being, Zangetsu hates the rain because it was raining when the hollow part of him was killed in one sense and was no longer free. Instead, he was trapped inside Ichigo. Obviously, he also hates the rain because it means Ichigo is sad too.
    Wow... I read far too much into things lol Ignore my babbling people!

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2013-04-05 at 08:00 PM.

Rarely updated...

:O at end. I wonder...

dat chapter ending damnnnnn
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

So, new chapter is here! With spelling mistakes but hey, it's understandable :P

And holy shit... What I get from this is that the "White" hollow was made to specifically turn shinigami into hollow. And unexpectedly, it chose Masaki to "infest" perhaps? So we were all on the ball in saying that she'd be infected or absorb it I guess xD

So basically, she is now carrying the hollow inside her, in a sense? And it's just waiting to be passed on.

And Urahara... he obviously knows Aizen was up to something and probably knows, or at least has suspicions, about what happened when the hollow blew up. I reckon he'll be keeping an eye on her from now. OR! What if he secretly does his own experiments on her? :S

Also curious how Isshin managed to shield her from the explosion. I couldn't see anything that did it or him using kidou. Maybe one of his zanpakutou abilities?

Anyway, pretty decent chapter. Curious as to what happens with Urahara now though lol

Rarely updated...

Yeah, it is probably infesting the strong ones. And it saw Masaki as a stronger "being" then Isshin.

It's like Ichigo's inner Hollow i guess. He is there, just waiting for the moment to come. And the moment is Ichigo i guess. Ichigo will be a Shinigami after all...

Urahara noticed something, surely he must have known that "White" was there and saw what happened there. The guy knows everything. And Urahara isn't the kind of person to do experiments on people.

Didn't he just jump in front of her and blocked it with his own body? That is pretty much why he looked so fucked up. 1 on 1 against "White" he would have won. Even with the cut he would have won. That's for sure.

hard to say in words what i thought of this weeks chapter... guess it will depend on the next week. also what was that thing on the aunt's leg?

She said if you stay with that thing you could be in danger too, i'm guessing it's an injury from a hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    hard to say in words what i thought of this weeks chapter... guess it will depend on the next week. also what was that thing on the aunt's leg?
    Which page was this on? :S All I saw was her black skirt in ever panel that her legs were visible in... I may be going blind in my old age :S

In terms of the chapter, shit is about to get real now that Urahara is taking action lol
    I guess it's obvious that "White" is able to turn people (probably meant for Shinigami) into Hollow by just biting them. Maybe.... he's a... vampire hollow >_> Seriously though, his job was to make Shinigami into Hollow and biting Masaki obviously is having that effect on her. If not treated, she'd be a Hollowfied Quincy.

Oh shit! I've got it! She becomes a Vizard!
    Urahara is the guy that settled the hollow side of the others in the TBTP arc, making them the current Vizard, and I reckon he's going to do the same now.
    Obviously, I could be totally wrong but it would make me LOL if she did become one. Would also explain how Ichigo has Quincy, Shinigami, Hollow AND Fullbringer in his blood lol

Basically, what we are reading now is how Ichigo became super OP :P

Rarely updated...

page 14 i believe it's when ryukken storms off in search of his dad and his aunt is asking him to come back

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/534/14