Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I don't know, I would like something else than ' GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!'
    Never said he shouldn't get no new attacks. Just think that ditching Zangetsu AGAIN (the final Getsuga Tensho basically the first time he sacrificed him/it) would feel kinda weak imho.
    Hence I said maybe he would find a way to merge Zangetsu with this new Hollow Ichigo look-a-like he got last chapter.

Unless of course "losing" Zangetsu for his new zanpakto is not literal. Like the new sword being Zangetsu, but Zangetsu reborn with new powers, thus letting go of the "old" Zangetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Anyone knows when the new chapter will be released?
    Right now - MangaReader

As for the chapter, I think a few questions have been answered...

We now know that Ichigo isn't going to get Zangetsu back. Which leaves me wondering what he will get...
    We know that the giant dog guy is Komamura's great grandfather (good call Gallahadd) and now he has to fight him :S I am curious what all this "world bearer" stuff is about. Are these guys guardians of the world or something? So many questions!

And Mayuri... he never fails to make me curious. What the fuck is he making?! I remember him finding bodies and such in Hueco Mundo and I guess he's doing something with those now? Hopefully he isn't making his own Vasto Lorde or something lol

Rarely updated...

great chapter, good to see that some of the "weaker" captains are training up hard, making them a bit less gimmicky, can't wait to see what they can do once they're all pimped out!

What is Kurotsuchi up to though... We know he's building something... but WHAT?

And as I guessed, Ichigo is going to lose Zangetsu... Are we THAT upset? I know I'm not I've never really liked Zangetsu, so if Ichigo gets a cooler blade that's fine by me!
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Field Marshal
    I really didn't see that one coming, losing Zangetsu, so it seems he'll get like a Hollow zanpaktou then? i mean the blade he took looked similar to his hollow form so maybe he'll look like he did when fighting Ulquiorra?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And Mayuri... he never fails to make me curious. What the fuck is he making?! I remember him finding bodies and such in Hueco Mundo and I guess he's doing something with those now? Hopefully he isn't making his own Vasto Lorde or something lol
    I pretty much thought the same. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been trying to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    And as I guessed, Ichigo is going to lose Zangetsu... Are we THAT upset? I know I'm not I've never really liked Zangetsu, so if Ichigo gets a cooler blade that's fine by me!
    To be honest, I always liked Zangetsu, the problem with it is that it only has one power or one major/decent power and that was just lame.

I really wonder how his upcoming zanpakuto will be.

I'm more interested in what Mayuri is doing that Ichigo's Zangetsu and wether it will be completely gone or not.

(Probably "White" and "Old man Zangetsu" combined in a new form)

What if Mayuri is doing what Aizen did/tried to. What if he is actually making beings that exceed both Hollow and Shinigami. Or maybe he's making some new Espada...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Mayuri is just building better locks for his lab room.

So, one thing I've been wanting to ask is, who killed Ichigo's mother? I read the manga and I didn't get the whole thing at all.

Grand Fisher the hollow did because Juha Bach, the king of Quincies, stole Ichigo's Mom's quincy powers (along with other Quincies) before/during the fight so she lost.

I think we should all take a moment and think about how interesting it has been for me to have read the last 5 pages of this thread, purely out of sheer interest, with absolutely no prior knowledge about this comic/show other than its name, and not even the slightest concept of what any of the nouns you guys are using mean.

Seriously, it was fun and ridiculous all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Grand Fisher the hollow did because Juha Bach, the king of Quincies, stole Ichigo's Mom's quincy powers (along with other Quincies) before/during the fight so she lost.
    Ah. Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I think we should all take a moment and think about how interesting it has been for me to have read the last 5 pages of this thread, purely out of sheer interest, with absolutely no prior knowledge about this comic/show other than its name, and not even the slightest concept of what any of the nouns you guys are using mean.

You should read the manga, it's really worth it. Can't say much about the anime due to the shitty fillers.

I don't think he'll have Zangetsu anymore Last page is pretty clear indication to that... I don't think Zangetsu was ever his tbh it was his fathers and he used it because he didn't know about himself yet so he couldn't unlock his true Zanpakuto...

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

I'll be honest. Sometimes when Gallahad refers to Zanpaktos by their names I'm like.......wtf......lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't think he'll have Zangetsu anymore Last page is pretty clear indication to that... I don't think Zangetsu was ever his tbh it was his fathers and he used it because he didn't know about himself yet so he couldn't unlock his true Zanpakuto...
    Incoming Quincy Sword.

I'll be honest. Sometimes when Gallahad refers to Zanpaktos by their names I'm like.......wtf......lol.
    Haha, my classmate is the same. I dunno how often he told me i am crazy for knowing the name of some random dudes sword

Incoming Quincy Sword.
    hahah you'd be surprised how often that happens... A guy on this bleach forum I used to post on ALOT mentioned Orihime's Hairpins... I then went off on this whole rant explaining each hairpins name and the abilites she can use them for...

Yet I can't remember what I had for lunch today...

As for Ichigo getting a new blade:

I'm guessing it wont be THAT different from Zangetsu, but it will incorporate parts of his crazy mixed heritage, which should be fun .
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

I thought Yhwach looked a lot like Zangetsu, but I also thought they looked just different enough that there was no connection.

So Tensa Zangetsu is Yuha bach during hes teens?
    The chapter was alright imo, was hoping to see chanichi's new blade this week so I'm abit disappointed : /
    Last edited by ridish; 2013-06-05 at 10:06 AM.

Didn't expect that....

DA FUQ?

Was NOT expecting that... The wierd thing is, the moment it was pointed out I thought to myself... oh SHIT how did I not notice that before?!

So all this time, Zangetsu has actually been Juha Bach, and Hichigo/Shirosaki/White is his ACTUAL Zanpaktou? Is that why we've not seen Shirosaki since Ichigo lost his powers?

can't wait till next week!

Holy fucking shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Was NOT expecting that... The wierd thing is, the moment it was pointed out I thought to myself... oh SHIT how did I not notice that before?!
    I was exactly the same. when he started talking how zangetsu is not his sword, I was like "wait a minute... he does seem familiar, like.... *head explodes*"

But that is definitely prof that his sword will have nothing to do with the Zangetsu we know. It might retain the name, but now I'm pumped to see what Chan-Ichi's real sword looks like and its powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Heroes of the Storm is the World of Warcraft expansion.

Anyone claiming otherwise is in extreme denial, just like before MoP.