..... How many of us saw that one coming? lol Yes, when it's explained, it makes perfect sense! Excuse me while I pick up the pieces of my brain...
I guess my big question is how the fuck the Juha from 1000 years ago managed to be inside Ichigo...
Oh wait... If the 1000 year old Juha Bach is Ichigo's Quincy powers, I'm now putting more money on his mother being of royal lineage. There must be some kind of connect there. Unless he imprinted himself into little Ichigo when he was looking around for Quincy powers to steal. /shrug
Now makes sense why we've seen nothing of Ichigo's Inner Hollow since using the Final Getsuga. He was lost when Ichigo lost his powers! But now, Ichigo will get his real Zan (which I bet will be white) and he will surely be stronger, no? Zangetsu/1000yo Juha was just pretending to be a Zan so a real one must be more powerful.
Wait... Ichigo's fake Zan had similar abilities to Isshin's. Similar as in identical lol If it was a fake Zan, how did it use such abilities? :S
I also noticed we have another ample-chested lady with them half on show... Oh Kubo...
Yea that was what i was wondering too and on another note Sternritters can only steal a bankai that is completed right? as Ichigos Bankai isn't that why they can't steal it but what's up with Toshiro and his bankai? i mean during the winterwar with Aizen Shunsui stated that he will be stronger than him in about 100years so how did they steal it since it shouldn't be complete at all?
And just when I thought I had figured Mr. Kubo out, even slightly, he throws this at us... And it was right there all along! When it was revealed my head = *explode*.
Now really REALLY wanna see what Ichigo's new Zanpaktou will be like. Tipping on the 'white'-side too though.
Why, or why it isn't next week already?????
New main for WoD: Brewmaster Ryuuzetsu
same Sleeper, I'm having a long arguement with some moron about Ichigo's new Zanpaktou, he doesn't seem to understand that Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu are the same blade...
I hope his new Zanpaktou has slightly more... interesting powers. I mean I STRONGLY doubt it will, but it would be nice if they gave him something other than brute strength.
Check out the blog I wrote for LEGENDARY indie label Flicknife Records:
Blog#3 is up! This one is all digital, so no matter where you are in the world, if you like music there's something here for you.
Ok, so Ichigo's zanpaktou was really a manifestation of his quincy powers which would explain why his Banki couldn’t be stolen, but now that he is getting his real zanpaktou would that leave him vulnerable to having it stolen?
I originally posted this on BleachAsylum, but I wanted to mention it here as well because these were a few things that the "big reveal" did shed some light on:
1) Established that Ichigo's shikai shape (after regaining his powers) is similar to that of Bach's/Ywach's blade.
2) Ichigo's bankai had a swastika, or well -- not a swastika, but a manji. Together with the fact that the quincy powers (which have assumed Ywach's form) shaped the bankai into what it was (presumably), with Ywach being vandenreich and vandenreich being portrayed as Bleach's nazi-germany (no offence to anyone, really) it makes implications.. unsettling..
3) Ichigo's reishi when not in bankai was always blue, light blue with white. These are quincy colours, not necessarily shinigami colours at all. This reveal sheds more light on that.
4) Ichigo's Final Form. Let's assume for a second that it wasn't Isshin who actually used the Final Form. I know it was implied that Isshin had it too, but I know that many people were bothered to find out that the Final Getsuga was basically the Quincy Final Form for Ichigo.
With this knowledge, it might have an impact on the whole Final Getsuga deal, and if the Final Getsuga (seeing as it was using Zangetsu as the main drive; ShiroGetsu as a second drive, mainly - meaning that zangetsu was still impure and tainted by quincy powers) was basically Ichigo's Quincy Final Form, it means Ichigo can also learn Quincy Völlstandig.
5)Tessai was for some reason rather surprised, nay, shocked after seeing Zangetsu. This may just the typical anime-shock to create drama, but it was suspicious nonetheless.
6) It makes sense now that an entire movie was spent now to elaborate on Ichigo's "Hellknight" form. It was more than just mere hollow power. Perhaps influences of it will be part of his new bankai? Maybe the form will be his bankai? We don't know.
7) To me, it seems like OMZ is just his Quincy powers having taken a form. He isn't particularly evil; he's not the real Bach, just a spirit that has taken Bach's form due to all Quincy powers being the powers of Bach. Now, is he a good guy? Probably not. He's been really manipulative.
8) Byakuya foreshadowing? Indeed. Byakuya said Tensa Zangetsu was not a real bankai when Ichigo used bankai for the first time. This seems to fit in well with what we're told now.
Just a quick rundown! There is more, but I have to think about it some more.
Didnt see that one coming. I was almost disappointed there wasnt enough zaraki in this episode.
edit: i just read it again. Again it blew my mind!
Last edited by ipoststuff; 2013-06-05 at 05:58 PM.
Im trying to connect a few dots here...
1:sternritters can steal bankais.
2:Ichigo´s dad lost his power during the fight with the hollow.
3:Ichigo just happens to have the same kind of "zanpaktou" as his dad.
4:his father regains his zanpaktou when ichigo releases his inner hollow (wich is his true shinigami heritage).
Did bach send that hollow, to capture isshins powers?
It feels like something obvious is staring me in the face. and it feels like im missing something....help please?
No. Who sent the hollow was Aizen, not Juha Bach. Isshins lost his Shinigami powers because his powers were like, making a cage around the hollow inside Ichigo's mother, imprisoning it, which then passed on to Ichigo it seems.
When Rukia gave her powers to Ichigo said cage was starting to break and the hollow was starting to get out, and Ishins' powers came back as soon as Ichigo went full hollow I believe.
I have to take back what I thought/said. I always thought Kubo was a bad author who made shit up as it pleased him each new arc. I have to say that the plot being explained now says a lot about both his planning skills and about my error in judgement.
I'm still kind of confused lol but we'll see in more chapters.
---------- Post added 2013-06-07 at 12:08 AM ----------
It made me think of all the things that Ichigo have been through and also the time when he trained at dangai to learn Final Getsuga Tensho. Well, we just have to wait till the new chapter comes up.
Last edited by MugenIttoryu; 2013-06-07 at 02:43 PM.
Bleach has become so bad after the Hueco Mundo part of the arc and right before any sort of Aizen involvement in a fight, it was so enjoyable.
Since then it has been so so bad.
AIZEN KILLS ALL, MYSTICAL POWER RANGER POWER 1 SHOTS AIZEN, FULLBRING (THE FUCK WAS THIS ARC FOR ANYWAY?), NOW LETS PUT RANDOM SHIT THAT ICHIGO WAS HELD BACK ALL THIS TIME, YEAH!, MYTHICAL SPECIAL GUARD WARRIORS THAT WATCH THEIR COUNTRY GET DESTROYED MULTIPLE TIMES AND NEVER GET INVOLVED CAUSE ITS THE KING'S GUARD, WAT!
They should have canceled it after the Aizen arc and not let it become so god damn pathetic.
Oh I love it. Deus ex all over again.
Ridiculous power up number infinite.