Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
54
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Yeah. Reading the manga is nothing like watching the anime, sometimes I wonder if what I watched is what it's in the manga. D:

  2. #62
    Legendary! Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    6,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah. Reading the manga is nothing like watching the anime, sometimes I wonder if what I watched is what it's in the manga. D:
    As for your post about Yama not dying...

    Yama dying would be the catalyst for why the Royal Guard get involved and intervene.

    Kubo said they're going to be shown this arc.

    Kubo also said Sereitei will be destroyed.

    Yama just lost his Bankai.

    Trust me..he's done.

  3. #63
    The Patient jlcamero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

    Trust me..he's done.
    Yeah R.I.P Yama big shoes to fill, but it will be interesting to see the people who make up the royal guard powerful no doubt since there membership is so exclusive.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    As for your post about Yama not dying...

    Yama dying would be the catalyst for why the Royal Guard get involved and intervene.

    Kubo said they're going to be shown this arc.

    Kubo also said Sereitei will be destroyed.

    Yama just lost his Bankai.

    Trust me..he's done.
    Oh, really? I didn't know that.

    Hm, I wonder how the Royal Guard characters will play out, after all they are more powerfull than a lot of shinigami captains no? I would hate to see some of them fight and loose in one slash or something...

    I honestly can't wait to see how this plays out. Can't wait to see Ichigo's new power, I'm sure he will get a new one. :P

  5. #65
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    883
    I liked the bit that Juha Bach tried to recruit Sosuke Aizen while he waited to strike against Yamamoto.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    I liked the bit that Juha Bach tried to recruit Sosuke Aizen while he waited to strike against Yamamoto.
    I was actually surprised when Aizen appeared. I was terrified to be honest...

    I don't know why he didn't accept it, it was one way out of his "jail". It's very weird, but I expecting him to appear again some time, sooner or later.

  7. #67
    Moderator Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,051
    Just read 510. Felt kind of cheap. 'The Ol' Switcheroo' thing has been done to death in every medium. Wasn't really wanting for Aizen to come back either. Ah well.

    Would have liked more background on this Quincy organisation, particularly their leader before now too. Without that, I feel all the recent reveals feel a bit rushed and confusing.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Just read 510. Felt kind of cheap. 'The Ol' Switcheroo' thing has been done to death in every medium. Wasn't really wanting for Aizen to come back either. Ah well.

    Would have liked more background on this Quincy organisation, particularly their leader before now too. Without that, I feel all the recent reveals feel a bit rushed and confusing.

    Yeah... All this Quincy matter appeared out of nowhere if you ask me. Since the start, I think that they were going way too fast and didn't provide much info on these new Quincy, not even the Arrancar might I had... I don't know, but I'm sure we'll get more info in some chapters ahead, hopefully.

  9. #69
    Moderator Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah... All this Quincy matter appeared out of nowhere if you ask me. Since the start, I think that they were going way too fast and didn't provide much info on these new Quincy, not even the Arrancar might I had... I don't know, but I'm sure we'll get more info in some chapters ahead, hopefully.
    Yeah, I would have preferred to have some more insight before this point, but I look forward to learning more about them as the plot develops.
    Seeing some kind of reaction from the Ishidas by now would have been good too. You'd think that'd be an important aspect of this arc.
    Feels like Kubo is maybe trying to cram everything into this last arc to tie up the loose ends before wrapping everything up and, as such, it seems rushed. We're getting very little time to react to some big changes. Like Byakuya's death(?). One reaction frame from Rukia...? Maybe half from Renji... Really?! (Look at the send off Kaien got upon the defeat of Aaroniero in comparison and the guy was dead since before Bleach started!! >.<')

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, I would have preferred to have some more insight before this point, but I look forward to learning more about them as the plot develops.
    Seeing some kind of reaction from the Ishidas by now would have been good too. You'd think that'd be an important aspect of this arc.
    Feels like Kubo is maybe trying to cram everything into this last arc to tie up the loose ends before wrapping everything up and, as such, it seems rushed. We're getting very little time to react to some big changes. Like Byakuya's death(?). One reaction frame from Rukia...? Maybe half from Renji... Really?! (Look at the send off Kaien got upon the defeat of Aaroniero in comparison and the guy was dead since before Bleach started!! >.<')
    It doesn't make much sense I know... And it's true, they should have, by now, have put the Ishidas into the story, I mean, these are Quincy, so I don't understand why Uryuu hasn't even appeared...

    I just hope everything gets explained before Yamomoto dies(or something) or before Soul Society is destroyed.

    I have a good feeling that his arc well be good, but they need to give us information on what's happening, because right now, everything's a little blurr, we don't even know what the Quincy want, and it certainly isn't because Soul Society tried to exterminate them... That'd be the lamest reason every. D:

  11. #71
    Moderator Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It doesn't make much sense I know... And it's true, they should have, by now, have put the Ishidas into the story, I mean, these are Quincy, so I don't understand why Uryuu hasn't even appeared...

    I just hope everything gets explained before Yamomoto dies(or something) or before Soul Society is destroyed.

    I have a good feeling that his arc well be good, but they need to give us information on what's happening, because right now, everything's a little blurr, we don't even know what the Quincy want, and it certainly isn't because Soul Society tried to exterminate them... That'd be the lamest reason every. D:
    I agree, we really should have found out more about their motivation by now. It would give the shinigami's deaths so much more meaning if we knew their deaths potentially meant one less hero between the Quincy and the destruction/domination of 3 realms (Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living), not just "Oh no! The Soul King, that allusive character we have zero motivation to care about, might be in danger...! Quick, save him...". -_-'
    But, I do look forward to seeing how it plays out, despite my disgruntlement at certain elements. If the rumours of Squad Zero stepping in are true, I look forward to potentially seeing the former Squad 12 captain, Urahara's predecessor. She must be pretty pimping if Hiyori had a girl-crush on her!

    I'm still butthurt that we haven't seen Grimmjow again yet too! >=I

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I agree, we really should have found out more about their motivation by now. It would give the shinigami's deaths so much more meaning if we knew their deaths potentially meant one less hero between the Quincy and the destruction/domination of 3 realms (Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living), not just "Oh no! The Soul King, that allusive character we have zero motivation to care about, might be in danger...! Quick, save him...". -_-'
    But, I do look forward to seeing how it plays out, despite my disgruntlement at certain elements. If the rumours of Squad Zero stepping in are true, I look forward to potentially seeing the former Squad 12 captain, Urahara's predecessor. She must be pretty pimping if Hiyori had a girl-crush on her!

    I'm still butthurt that we haven't seen Grimmjow again yet too! >=I
    The only thing about me wanting so bad to see this Squad Zero, is because of Urahara and Hiyori. Since they mentioned her, that I have had a really good interest in her. After all, I think it's rare for a captain to go to the Squad Zero right? But we got no info.

    Right now, we have really like almost no info on anything at all. All we know is that Soul Society is fighting the Quincy because they are going to destroy it, but that's about it, we need more info! :P

    The only person that might know what's happening right now might be only Yamamoto, and maybe Byakuya, but he's probably dead or near death by now.

    There's a lot of stuff to tell in this arc, no wonder it's going to be the biggest arc ever, so have I heard. So many secrets and lore, can't wait for it. :P

    I'm betting Bleach well end right about January if not a bit late.

  13. #73
    Moderator Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The only thing about me wanting so bad to see this Squad Zero, is because of Urahara and Hiyori. Since they mentioned her, that I have had a really good interest in her. After all, I think it's rare for a captain to go to the Squad Zero right? But we got no info.

    Right now, we have really like almost no info on anything at all. All we know is that Soul Society is fighting the Quincy because they are going to destroy it, but that's about it, we need more info! :P

    The only person that might know what's happening right now might be only Yamamoto, and maybe Byakuya, but he's probably dead or near death by now.

    There's a lot of stuff to tell in this arc, no wonder it's going to be the biggest arc ever, so have I heard. So many secrets and lore, can't wait for it. :P

    I'm betting Bleach well end right about January if not a bit late.
    Yeah, I think it's pretty rare for anyone to be drafted into Squad Zero, so she must be pretty exceptional. I wonder what kind of gear they wear.

    Well, I'm hoping it goes on for some time yet because there are a lot of things I'd like to find out about/see happen before the end. The remaining captains' (and Urahara's) bankai, for example. I'm on the fence about whether or not I want to see Kenpachi find out his zanpakuto's name. He's already such a powerhouse that it might feel a bit OTT if his bankai is something crazy. (I like the theory that his and Yachiru's relationship is somewhat similar to Starrk and Lilynette, in terms of Yachiru potentially being an incarnate portion of Keni's overwhelming reiatsu.)

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, I think it's pretty rare for anyone to be drafted into Squad Zero, so she must be pretty exceptional. I wonder what kind of gear they wear.

    Well, I'm hoping it goes on for some time yet because there are a lot of things I'd like to find out about/see happen before the end. The remaining captains' (and Urahara's) bankai, for example. I'm on the fence about whether or not I want to see Kenpachi find out his zanpakuto's name. He's already such a powerhouse that it might feel a bit OTT if his bankai is something crazy. (I like the theory that his and Yachiru's relationship is somewhat similar to Starrk and Lilynette, in terms of Yachiru potentially being an incarnate portion of Keni's overwhelming reiatsu.)
    Yeah, I can't wait to see how they are, specially this the ex-captain of Hiyori.

    About bankais, I'd love to see Kisuke's bankai, we already know that his bankai is based on strength like Renji's or Komumora, he said this during the Arrancar arc to Chad when he asked him for help and told that Renji's bankai was more effective because it was a bankai of strength.

    Now, the bankai, or might as well say the shikai, that I really want to see too is from Yoruichi, we have never seen her shikai let alone her zanpakatou, which is kinda weird, I don't even know if we will ever see it, but I hope we will.

    About Kenpachi, he has a great power like Ichigo, his spiritual pressure is enormous, although I still think Ichigo has even more, but Kenpachi's stronger because he can control it a lot better than Ichigo. About Yachiru, I wouldn't admire myself, since Ken has a lot of spiritual pressure, that he somehow transferred it to or linked himself to Yachiru, but I don't think this has happened. I don't know but it would be interesting if she was able to help Ken discovering his zanpakotou's name and how might I had.

    Also, I think Yachiru, since the Soul Society arc, she was, probably, the only lieutenant that was able to do bankai, except for Yamamoto's lieutenant. I don't know, but I feel like she has a lot of power too, if not something close Ken, I also think that she's more powerful than all of the other lieutenants. I can't seriously wait anymore to see her fight, I'm just in love with her a lot, I like her whole character and stuff.

    I have a lot of high hopes for this arc, I think for the first time, we will see some kind of development or more history on a lot of characters that have been appearing since Soul Society that we know nothing about. Very high hopes, yes ineed I have them. :PP


  15. #75
    Bleach was fun, but I stopped watching after Aizen was imprisoned. The only way it'd be fun, is if they had new characters become heroes. Say, Ichigo's sister(s), and have Ichigo completely lose his powers and act as a mentor.

    Honestly, unless Aizen gets broken out, any other villian will just feel lame.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    Bleach was fun, but I stopped watching after Aizen was imprisoned. The only way it'd be fun, is if they had new characters become heroes. Say, Ichigo's sister(s), and have Ichigo completely lose his powers and act as a mentor.

    Honestly, unless Aizen gets broken out, any other villian will just feel lame.
    That's not true. The next arc after the Arrancar is actually quite a good one, if bleach had to end in that arc, the one after arrancar(Called the Lost Agent), I would be totally happy with it, I would but 99% of people wouldn't for sure, bot oh well. :P

    Just keep watching the anime, then go for the manga if you want, but watching the manga is nothing like watching the anime, which sucks, but it's better than nothing.

  17. #77
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,259
    Hmm... not to sure about 510...

    So we were right, that WASN'T Juha Bach, that was a guy that can copy people... how original...

    And then he brings up Aizen, and even mentions he might break him out.... GOD no if he does that I will stop reading.

    Overall after the awesomeness of the past few chapters, this one was fairly myeh Okay we got to see what the REAL Juha Bach can do (lol oneshot Yama-ji) but overall it felt like nothing really HAPPENED this chapter.

    If I had to guess... I would say within the next three or four chapters, Ichigo will break free and return to SS just in time to see Yama-ji drop, and Byakuyas mangled corpse. He will then have an epic shitfit and charge Juha Bach, they will then go into a long flashback arc, explaining what the frak is going on, the past of the Stern Ritter etcetcetc.

    Jump back to now and we get to see Juha roflpwn Ichigo (you know it's going to happen), they then cut across to all the remaining Captains being awesome and winning their fights, Hilights being Shunsui's Bankai(he can use it, because as Yama-ji stated, they need to know the limits of the bankai to steal it, but Shunsui has never revealed his bankai, so no one knows the limits, ergo they can't steal it), Yachiru finally getting a fight and Komamura getting monstered, because doggy ALWAYS loses, before being saved by Iba, because we've never seen him fight .

    Then we cut to Unohana, who arrives just in time to save Ichigo, and FLIPS out over Yama-ji, finally draws that oversized monster of a weapon and splits Juha Bach in two.

    We then cut to Urahara and the mystery swordsman (sounds like the worst band ever ) who is revealed to be Kurosaki Isshin, he tells Urahara that the Ishida's have gone rogue and kidnapped the Kurosaki girls, Urahara uses his tech to inform ichigo who hightails it to the real world......

    But it's a trap, or course and as soon as he's there a second force of Sternritter, led by Ryuken storm SS causing MAJOR destruction and killing doggy bags, Whitey-chan, Unohana and a variety of other notable figures (but not Shunsui, he's too awesome to die )

    Back in the real world, Ichigo finally has he rematch with Ishida, and splits him into two stupid speccy peices before zooping back to SS with Urahara and Isshin.

    They return to SS just in time to see Ryuken cleaning up the last few Shingami, on seeing Ichigo he realises Ishida has failed and goes Batshit crazy, Urahara attacks, and unleashes his Bankai, sadly Ryuken steals it and uses it to kill both him and Isshin, Ichigo then tries to beat Ryuken, but the combination of his own powers and Urahara's bankai prove too much and once again Ichigo gets pwnt.

    Just as it looks like he's about to die, a mysterious figure arrives..

    Dun dun DDDUUUNNNN

    It's Squad 0, the Royal guard, led by none other than the spirit king himself, while Squad 0 quickly dispatch the various Stern Ritter who came with Ryuken (they wouldn't even be a challenge, the S0 guys are so awesome that the SR can't steal thier Bankai's and they just get roflstomped, the fights would basically just be to show off the insane powers of S0) and finally the spirit king fights Ryuken and utterly obliterates him, saving the day before offering Ichigo a place as a captain in the Gotei 13, he accepts, tearful goodbyes.

    End of Bleach forever :'(
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  18. #78
    Bleach went to the sh- with the Aizen ending, everything was fine till then, everyone fighting everyone through out the series, making it really awesome.

    Then it was Aizen one shots everyone and Ichigo saves the day, we knew Ichigo would save the day, but making Aizen one shot everything was plain retarded, we get it, he is strong, dont make it THAT retarded.

    Bleach lost my respect as a manga since then and the whole fullbring story, what a croak of sh-.

    As i said, everything until Aizen started one shotting everything was -amazing- after that, please just stop drawing anymore.

  19. #79
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    3,028
    I'm just waiting for Unohana's bankai.

  20. #80
    i have a question. i stopped watching a while ago back during the vampire filler arc because it just seemed to be getting ridiculous and very much had the dbz effect feeling.

    did it get any better? or has it just gotten worse

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •