Page 5 of 235 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just can't wait to see the Royal Guard, Unohana's bankai, Yoruichi's zanapakotou, Kyorako and might I add, Ukitake's bankai too, Yachiru's fighting, Ichigo getting new powers and a whole lot of stuff. This arc will be amazing I hope!
    It was pretty obvious, maybe not that he was a clone, but that SOMETHING would happen to reset this fight, as Juha Bach is the primary antagonist, and thus CAN'T be dead this early in the arc. Also... does this mean that Zaraki got his ass kicked by a weakass clone, not even the real Juha Bach?

God I hope not, Aizen was great in his arc, had a brilliant ending, don't cheapen it by bringing him back again and having Ichigo do something other than FGT to kill him off.

100% agree, maybe there could be some link between Juha and the Ishidas? Family/old friends/training partners or something, would be cool.

It's got to happen Shunsui is such a pimp it would be a shame to have the whole series end and never show his real power. I doubt his Bankai will be loldestruction like Soi Fon's though. I get the feeling that he didn't want to drop it during the FKT arc as the radius on it is huge and he didn't want to drag other people into it. Imagine if for example during the Soi Fon/Barragan fight they'd suddenly come under the effect of Katen Kyokutsu :S.

I dunno why, but I always thought she would be like Zaraki, no Bankai, just INSANE strength. We've seen her throw Zaraki over one shoulder and then jump over a building, she managed to get from ground level Seireitei to Sokyoku hill in seconds without using Shunpo and her Reiatsu is HUGE(and looks like a pink kittie ). Hopefully we'll have an answer to our questions soon. Also, funny theory, Yachiru is the spirit of Zaraki's Zanpaktou and when they realise that, they will merge Starkk style and unleash a combine bankai .

It would be quite funny/a little trollish if after the fights are done, Unohana drops bankai and brings all the people who got owned back from the dead . ultimate bankai phoenix down!

Hmmm true... thing is Isshin and Ryuken are friends, but Ryuken DOES hate Shinigami, it could be that he's only pretending to be a friend so he can get close and learn what he needs from the Kurosakis

I'll be honest, I just want Ishida dead he used to be my favourite character, but since he got his new stupid spiderweb bow he's gone further and further down in my opinions.

At this point, the Royal guard are pretty much confirmed, so I figured if they're going THAT far, they might as well bring the spirit king in, just so that we can see everything before Bleach ends forever.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Edited for the sake of no spam again. (Majad)
    Yeah it was obvious it wasn't the real Juha. About Zaraki... I seriously hope he didn't get defeated by a clone, but I don't think so, I think he got beaten by the real. Why? In the last chapter it is revealed to us that his clone, Juha's, is a Quincy too, I think, I'M NOT SURE, but he has a a power that allows him to transform and be identical to someone else, have the person's memories and mind(Royd Lloyd) and he has a twin too, but that twin's power allows him to transform into a person and have the same spiritual pressure(Like the Reigai from the gotei 13 invading arc) and abilties(Loyd Lloyd, meaning that Zaraki, didn't fought the real Juha Bach, but he fought against his powers, now, I'm not sure if the powers are as powerful as the one's from the real Juha, but if Zaraki did indeed loose, then Juha's powers are very powerful.

About Aizen, I really hope that he doesn't show up again, otherwise, meh. His arc was amazing and his last moments were amazing too, putting him back would just ruin everything that happened before, I think.

From what I understanded back then, Kyoraku's bankai is OP. I really hope he will use it, I mean, he will use it. If Soul Society will indeed be destroyed, assuming he's still alive by then, it's possible, I think there will be nothing to hold him back from using his bankai if it is dangerous like he mentioned in the other arc.

About Yachiru, yes, that's another theory, maybe she's just as powerful as Zaraki, maybe she also doesn't know the name of her zanpakotou, and yes her spiritual pressure is just awesome! I still remember it from the Soul Society arc. xD About Zaraki's zanpakotou, it's possible that its name is actualy Yachiru, meaning that Zaraki's zanpakotou is Yachiru herself. We also know, I think, that Zaraki doesn't know any special powers from his zanpakotou, he just uses it for unleashing his massive spiritual pressure and that's it, and Yachiru, if she's indeed a zanpakotou, she probably knows it too but doesn't tell Zaraki that? I don't know, as far as I know, a Shinigami must learn his zanpakotou's name by himself without the help of others.

It's also possible that Yachiru, during her first appearance to Zaraki, she got out of his sword or something, but this is just speculation, it's highly improbable, but I must put whatever is possible here.

About Unohana, ULTIMATE TROLL. I think her bankai might be some kind of healing power or maybe even a Resurrection power like you said, but I wouldn't admire myself if it was the opposite. What I mean is, her shikai heals people right? Now, what if her bankai does the opposite? Through out history(real history), even in series, animes, etc, healers never go in to a fight because what they do is heal not fight, a good example of this is Tsunade from Naruto if you watch it, and Unohana maybe will release her bankai when she sees Yama-ji dead and that, and then she will fight, and this will probably make Ukitake and Kyoraku fight too.

About Ryuken and Isshin, that's a really good possiblity, we also don't know anything about Ryuken, only that he once left his power behind and that was it... At this moment, anything is possible from the Ishidas, even Uryu.

And about the Royal Guard, yes they will appear!

(I was typing this while eating, took me a while, so I hope my info isn't wrong or if I just typed something in the wrong way. )

This is my prediction for the events that are going to follow. You guys can disagree or agree of course but, honestly I've had a habit for being able to predict the course Kubo takes with his writing and the story of Bleach:

Yamamoto is going to die soon. Not next chapter. Next chapter I'm betting will switch between Ichigo and a Yamamoto flashback.

Once it's Yama is dead, the leader in some way, shape, or form will literally nuke and destroy nearly all of Sereitei.

There will be a few casualties. I would not be surprised if Byakuya, Kenpachi, and/or Hitsugaya died.

Royal Guard will step in, and the Shinigami will regroup. Ichigo will be back, Yoruichi, Isshin, etc.

Analysis of the Medallions will happen and they'll figure out how to not only get their Bankais back, but also how to not be affected by the Medallion.

Might recruit Aizen to help. We have yet to see Aizen's Bankai so he won't be killed off yet, and more of his backstory still needs to be explored before he can be killed.

Next phase I'd imagine will be attacking the Vandenreich's Base.

A few new Bankais will be shown, more backstory on the leader and Vandenreich. Uryu at this point will be involved somehow, along with his father.

Vandenreich somehow will next invade the Realm of the Spirit King.

More Bankais shown, more revelations, Ichigo will find out what he truly is and what his role in everything means.

Find out who the Spirit King is. Epic Final Showdown.

If I had to guess, Bleach ends with Ichigo becoming the Spirit King.

I've had a gut feeling for the longest time the Spirit King is either:

1. A disgusting amalgamation of every spiritual race

Or, and this is the theory I prefer..

2. A Human. Aizen detests humans, hence why he called it "That Thing"

But, yeah. You guys can look up the interview with Kubo on the final arc. He said all the non shown Bankais will be shown, and..

Unohana will finally be seen in battle, and we'll see why she's so respected and feared by the Captains and her other colleagues.

And there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Edited for the sake of no spam. (Majad)
    Wow, loved to read this. Although somethings I have already figured it out, I'm still going to comment, because I like to.

Yes, Yama-ji is already a goner I think. From what I understand, and what he said, Juha is the only that can take Yama's bankai, meaning that his strength is as great or ever greater than Yama's, I wouldn't admire myself.

I think Byakuya will die somehow but I don't think Toushiro will, Kenpachi will not die for sure, because of his relationship with Yachiru, meaning that she will save him at some point, it's very likely this will happen, I really don't know.

About the medallions, Kisuke will, eventually, find a way to counter attack those medallios, because he's so damn good.

About Aizen. The way the Arrancar arc ended, I think they shouldn't put Aizen back, atleast not him being present if that makes sense, what I'm trying to say is, if he shows up in flashbacks or that, I don't mind, but if he somehow starts interacting again in the story I think it will be bad, but I don't know since you mentioned that Aizen said "That Thing", and that whole Spirit King being a human could be possible.

About Uryu, he will have to show up eventually, so I agree with everything you said about it.

And I didn't know that Kobu said all bankais that haven't been shown are going to appear, so I'm hoping Yoruichi's will appear too.

I agree with you in everything there I think, so yeah. The only thing that I don't see happening is they(Ichigo etc) invading the Vandenreich base, I don't think it makes much sense, I don't know, atleast if they do that, I don't think it's Ichigo, but the arrancar, like Nel and so on, but that remains to be seen.

Wow, loved to read this. Although somethings I have already figured it out, I'm still going to comment, because I like to.

Yes, Yama-ji is already a goner I think. From what I understand, and what he said, Juha is the only that can take Yama's bankai, meaning that his strength is as great or ever greater than Yama's, I wouldn't admire myself.

I think Byakuya will die somehow but I don't think Toushiro will, Kenpachi will not die for sure, because of his relationship with Yachiru, meaning that she will save him at some point, it's very likely this will happen, I really don't know.

About the medallions, Kisuke will, eventually, find a way to counter attack those medallios, because he's so damn good.

About Aizen. The way the Arrancar arc ended, I think they shouldn't put Aizen back, atleast not him being present if that makes sense, what I'm trying to say is, if he shows up in flashbacks or that, I don't mind, but if he somehow starts interacting again in the story I think it will be bad, but I don't know since you mentioned that Aizen said "That Thing", and that whole Spirit King being a human could be possible.

About Uryu, he will have to show up eventually, so I agree with everything you said about it.

And I didn't know that Kobu said all bankais that haven't been shown are going to appear, so I'm hoping Yoruichi's will appear too.

I agree with you in everything there I think, so yeah. The only thing that I don't see happening is they(Ichigo etc) invading the Vandenreich base, I don't think it makes much sense, I don't know, atleast if they do that, I don't think it's Ichigo, but the arrancar, like Nel and so on, but that remains to be seen.
    The only reason they'd invade the base is so that Kubo could explain where exactly the base is, how they ended up, there, etc.

There has to be some filler content before they finally invade and go ape shit in the Realm of the Spirit KIng.

That would be the filler.

Also if I had to properly predict, Ichigo's new power will be unleashed in the next 1-2 powers.

If you didn't notice, the last time we saw him when he was screaming in rage, although his face was coverred in blood, a perfect organized line that couldn't be blood (and looked like a hollow mask pattern) manifested above and below his left eye in a curved fashion.

Deleted
    The only reason they'd invade the base is so that Kubo could explain where exactly the base is, how they ended up, there, etc.

There has to be some filler content before they finally invade and go ape shit in the Realm of the Spirit KIng.

That would be the filler.

Also if I had to properly predict, Ichigo's new power will be unleashed in the next 1-2 powers.

If you didn't notice, the last time we saw him when he was screaming in rage, although his face was coverred in blood, a perfect organized line that couldn't be blood (and looked like a hollow mask pattern) manifested above and below his left eye in a curved fashion.
    I went to look at the manga but I couldn't find that part of Ichigo and the supposed mask. :/

Just started reading but i laughed so hard when they started with all the german.
    IT JUST HAD TO BE NAZIS TITE

Reminds me of Hellsing :P!

I went to look at the manga but I couldn't find that part of Ichigo and the supposed mask. :/
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c503/10.html

Bottom panel.

Deleted
    Ah okay. Yeah, that line on his left cheek is suspicious, but it doesn't seem like a Hollow mask to be honest, but I wouldn't admire myself if Ichigo got his Hollow powers back. I think Ichigo still has had his Hollow powers because Zangetsu and the Hollow dude are one entity, meaning that without one the other wouldn't exist, if that makes sense.

Also, maybe that doesn't seem like a Hollow mask because of Ichigo's Fullbring power? I don't know.

Ah okay. Yeah, that line on his left cheek is suspicious, but it doesn't seem like a Hollow mask to be honest, but I wouldn't admire myself if Ichigo got his Hollow powers back. I think Ichigo still has had his Hollow powers because Zangetsu and the Hollow dude are one entity, meaning that without one the other wouldn't exist, if that makes sense.

Also, maybe that doesn't seem like a Hollow mask because of Ichigo's Fullbring power? I don't know.
    I think it's Fullbring because Ginjo said if he regained his Shinigami powers while having these Fullbring powers, he'd have a new power unsurpassable.

It could be either or though. We know his Hollow Powers are tied to his Shinigami powers, but we don't know to what extent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Juha Bach will probably nuke Sereitei with Yama's Bankai.
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    I think it's Fullbring because Ginjo said if he regained his Shinigami powers while having these Fullbring powers, he'd have a new power unsurpassable.

It could be either or though. We know his Hollow Powers are tied to his Shinigami powers, but we don't know to what extent.
    Yeah well, I just wouldn't admire if Ichigo's Hollow powers would come back.

And far more powerful than the last Hollow transformation we saw when he fought Ulquiorra. Can't wait to see what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Hm, that would make sense. That's probably how he's going to destroy Soul Society. Maybe he wont kill Yama-ji yet so that he can witness that destruction of Soul Society? It's possible and the most logical assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    Good point... I mean just having the bankai out was already causing bad things to happen, so just having it will destory Seireitei eventually..... Imagine if he then unleashed undead versions of Kira, Byakuya and Zaraki (assuming those three are really dead) against the other captains :S, that would be pretty messed up.

Also, as for the whole Royd Vs Zaraki thing, AFAIK from reading the chapter and Wiki, Royd can copy peoples exact appearance, including memories etc but not their powers, then Lloyd Loyd can copy their appearance and powers but not totally (hence Zaraki was easily able to beat Loyd Lloyd, even when Loyd copied his power, but was beaten easily by Royd Lloyd, while in the form of Juha Bach)

So basically it seems to me like the REAL Juha sent loyd Lloyd to attack Zaraki, along with two other unnamed Vandenreich, all three got owned, Zaraki then tried to fight Royd lloyd (currently disguised as Juha Bach), who utterly pwnt him. Royd Lloyd however, was sent there to fight yama-ji, because the real Juha Bach knew that Royd would need all his memories to fool Yama-ji, this worked perfectly, up to the point that Yama-ji dropped bankai and wtfpwnt him, the of course the REAL Juha turned up, stole yama-ji's bankai and pretty much onceshot him.

however you look at it, Ken-chan got owned by a clone

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Zaraki got beaten by a clone because of the powers of Juha... The clone's powers might not be as powerful as Juha's but still they seem to be very powerful if Zaraki lost don't you think? And, I'm pretty sure he had lots of fun. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah don't get me wrong Loyd Lloyd is fairly strong(not THAT strong, after all Yama-ji spanked him like a naughty puppy ), but all the Zaraki fanboys who were crowing when Byakuya got killed by As Nodt, and then tried to backtrack by saying 'yeah okay Zaraki got beaten, but it was by the Vandenreich LEADER, so he's still stronger than Byakuya' have now been proven more than a little wrong by the fact it WASN'T Juha that beat him, just another Stern Ritter.

It would be interesting to see the fight tbh. As with Zaraki's new patch being Rivetted onto his head... could he take it off? Did he use Kendo.... who knows?

also after writing it like 5000000times the name 'lloyd' has lost all meaning

Deleted
    I don't see a problem with Zaraki loosing... I mean, just because he won everything in the past, except for Ichigo, doesn't mean he will keep doing so.

Also, these aren't normal Quincy, I'm sure they have more up their sleeves because Quincy normally aren't this powerful right? I mean, when the Shinigami went to exterminate the Quincy, or might I add, the Bounto too, I don't think the Quincy were this strong, or maybe these Stern dudes weren't present in those fights? I really don't know, but it seems odd that a Quincy is able to beat a captain or even Yama-ji. Like I said, these aren't normal Quincy, they have more powers than just Quincy.

Damn, I said too many times Quincy. xD Every time I type it I hear in my head Uryu speaking it, in the Japanese verison.

I don't see a problem with Zaraki loosing... I mean, just because he won everything in the past, except for Ichigo, doesn't mean he will keep doing so.

Also, these aren't normal Quincy, I'm sure they have more up their sleeves because Quincy normally aren't this powerful right? I mean, when the Shinigami went to exterminate the Quincy, or might I add, the Bounto too, I don't think the Quincy were this strong, or maybe these Stern dudes weren't present in those fights? I really don't know, but it seems odd that a Quincy is able to beat a captain or even Yama-ji. Like I said, these aren't normal Quincy, they have more powers than just Quincy.

Damn, I said too many times Quincy. xD Every time I type it I hear in my head Uryu speaking it, in the Japanese verison.
    Yeah something's..weird with the Vandenreich.

I think the reason Kirge says Uryu's arrows should be exponentially stronger than his is because Uryu is a pure blood Quincy.

I theorize the Vandenreich are augmented, recruited Quincy made by Juha.

Deleted
    Yeah something's..weird with the Vandenreich.

I think the reason Kirge says Uryu's arrows should be exponentially stronger than his is because Uryu is a pure blood Quincy.

I theorize the Vandenreich are augmented, recruited Quincy made by Juha.
    That would make much more sense. Maybe these Quincy aren't really Quincy, maybe they were indeed recruited and trained in Fullbring powers or something? Seems to the most plausible reason since they seem way to powerful for a Quincy.

That would make much more sense. Maybe these Quincy aren't really Quincy, maybe they were indeed recruited and trained in Fullbring powers or something? Seems to the most plausible reason since they seem way to powerful for a Quincy.
    If they were, it'd explain more-so why Kubo even introduced the Fullbring Arc.

I liked the Fullbringer Arc, but it just felt out of place at times.

Deleted
    If they were, it'd explain more-so why Kubo even introduced the Fullbring Arc.

I liked the Fullbringer Arc, but it just felt out of place at times.
    Yes, it makes more sense.

Also, I think the Lost Agent arc(fullbringer powers) was very confusing at the start, I honestly didn't understand why they were making that arc and the reason why Ichigo needed his powers back, but at the end it was very clear, that's why I really loved that Arc, it's actually my favourite because of the final episodes.