Page 9 of 235 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    The only manga/anime that I am content with going on forever is One Piece. When stories like Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha etcetc drag on too long they simply just lose the appeal.
    Hence why Naruto and Bleach and ending next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But I think Bleach doesn't drag as much as Naruto to be honest.
    I feel it drags on just as much as DBZ did. There is so much filler, although Bleach doesn't drag on in the way Naruto does, the episodes became too predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    I feel it drags on just as much as DBZ did. There is so much filler, although Bleach doesn't drag on in the way Naruto does, the episodes became too predictable.
    Well. I'm not talking about fillers to be honest. I don't know if the mangas have fillers or not, so I can't comment on that, but Bleach is a lot faster(asides from fillers) than Naruto in my opinion, atleast in some arcs it is.

But I still like both Naruto and Bleach, so I really don't care.

Also, Bleach's fillers are just god awful, while Naruto's aren't that bad, I think. Well, I kinda skipped the filler arc where they were kids again, I wasn't in the mood to watch it. :0

As I said..Bleach's manga doesn't drag on..the anime did.

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 04:07 PM ----------

Well. I'm not talking about fillers to be honest. I don't know if the mangas have fillers or not, so I can't comment on that, but Bleach is a lot faster(asides from fillers) than Naruto in my opinion, atleast in some arcs it is.

But I still like both Naruto and Bleach, so I really don't care.

Also, Bleach's fillers are just god awful, while Naruto's aren't that bad, I think. Well, I kinda skipped the filler arc where they were kids again, I wasn't in the mood to watch it. :0
    It has no fillers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogretron View Post
    Bleach was amazing when they first went into Soul Society. After that the show slowly started to get worse. Terrible writing and way too many fillers made it quickly drop off my anime "top" list. The writer/producer/artist/whatever for Bleach got lazy and milked this for long enough.

I'm glad to see Naruto and One Piece still going strong after all these years, at least those writers know how to make a show stay interesting for so long.
    Naruto? Interesting? Oh please.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    As I said..Bleach's manga doesn't drag on..the anime did.

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 04:07 PM ----------

It has no fillers.
    Some of the fillers in the Bleach anime are pretty great. The recent one had some pretty god-tier animation and interesting scenarios. Also, the Bleach manga does tend to drag on, for example, this weeks chapter. All that happened was the reveal of Ichigo being the cause of the explosion in last weeks chapter, which was obvious. I love Bleach, but this weeks chapter sucked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive View Post
    Some of the fillers in the Bleach anime are pretty great. The recent one had some pretty god-tier animation and interesting scenarios. Also, the Bleach manga does tend to drag on, for example, this weeks chapter. All that happened was the reveal of Ichigo being the cause of the explosion in last weeks chapter, which was obvious. I love Bleach, but this weeks chapter sucked.
    Well, I still think that Naruto drags a lot more, but atleast it's interesting, sometimes, but Bleach sometimes, also drags a bit, this last episode was an example.

Deleted
    Well, I still think that Naruto drags a lot more, but atleast it's interesting, sometimes, but Bleach sometimes, also drags a bit, this last episode was an example.
    Can't say I like Naruto, but I do agree it drags on quite a bit. It was my gateway anime, so I've been reading the weekly chapters for the good part of 6 years now. I'm just stuck reading it and to stop halfway feels wrong.

Deleted
    Can't say I like Naruto, but I do agree it drags on quite a bit. It was my gateway anime, so I've been reading the weekly chapters for the good part of 6 years now. I'm just stuck reading it and to stop halfway feels wrong.
    I only started reading like 1 month ago? I can't remember to be honest, I just know I started reading it when the anime didn't had more episodes, so that was around episode 400-500 or something.

Well, since you're reading it for 6 years, you won't drop it because that feels like it's a habit now, you know?

Deleted
    I only started reading like 1 month ago? I can't remember to be honest, I just know I started reading it when the anime didn't had more episodes, so that was around episode 400-500 or something.

Well, since you're reading it for 6 years, you won't drop it because that feels like it's a habit now, you know?
    Plus, every week I'm reading One Piece, Bleach and Hitman Reborn. It's like a quarter of a pie I'm missing out on. Can only hope there's a lot of bloodshed in a chapter so I don't have to deal with Naruto talking about his future as Hokage or Sasuke talking about darkness and revenge.

Deleted
    Plus, every week I'm reading One Piece, Bleach and Hitman Reborn. It's like a quarter of a pie I'm missing out on. Can only hope there's a lot of bloodshed in a chapter so I don't have to deal with Naruto talking about his future as Hokage or Sasuke talking about darkness and revenge.
    Well, I do hope there will be a fight next chapter on Bleach, but somehow, I don't see it happening... I'm sure we will have a flashback of Ichigo breaking free of his cage, I don't know, as long as it isn't like this week's episode, I'm okay. :/

And to be honest, I think we haven't heard Naruto for sometime talking about the whole Hokage crap for a while, even though the last episodes were only about Obito.

Also, I am now more interested in what Sasuke and Orichimaru will be doing, I don't give much of a crap right now about the current episodes, it's been dragging way too long, kinda.

Regardless, I think we're finding out who busted Ichigo out of his Prison next chapter.

Also Ichigo's pissed so..expect him to be fighting at 120%.

Pissed Ichigo with Resolve= Non-whiny, very powerful, awesome character Ichigo.

Deleted
    Regardless, I think we're finding out who busted Ichigo out of his Prison next chapter.

Yap, first time he will be fighting with that attitude, I think.

I just can't wait to see how he reacts to Yama ji's death, but for some reason, I think he was sensing everyone when he was in the cage, so I think he already knows that Yama ji is dead.

Deleted
    Yap, first time he will be fighting with that attitude, I think.

I just can't wait to see how he reacts to Yama ji's death, but for some reason, I think he was sensing everyone when he was in the cage, so I think he already knows that Yama ji is dead.
    I thought we'd have gotten a bigger reaction from when he saw Byakuya. It's where Ichigo went full hollow, the climax of the SS arc and now he's red paste.

Please be Grimmjow.
    Please be Grimmjow.
    Please be Grimmjow.

Deleted
    I thought we'd have gotten a bigger reaction from when he saw Byakuya. It's where Ichigo went full hollow, the climax of the SS arc and now he's red paste.

Please be Grimmjow.
    Please be Grimmjow.
    Please be Grimmjow.
    He just remained cool. He was obviously angry. I think that of all people, Byakuya is the only one that Ichigo has truly a big sense of honor and respect.

Also, I don't see why it would be Grimmjow, doesn't make much sense to me. We'll see.

Deleted
    He just remained cool. He was obviously angry. I think that of all people, Byakuya is the only one that Ichigo has truly a big sense of honor and respect.

Also, I don't see why it would be Grimmjow, doesn't make much sense to me. We'll see.
    Yeah, I suppose you're right. Love said:

"He's scary because he doesn't seem like the type. There isn't anyone that doesn't feel something when their buddy goes down. If they get demoralized, then you exploit that. If they get enraged then you beat them before they can go crazy. Either way... victory comes to those that strike first!"
    "After they lose one of their buddies, it becomes a battle of revenge.
    Some cool quotes that may be relevant. Grimmjow just makes sense to come back because he's the only surviving Espada we've yet to see and he's a fan favourite.

Whoops, forgot to reply to this post!

Well, I do hope there will be a fight next chapter on Bleach, but somehow, I don't see it happening... I'm sure we will have a flashback of Ichigo breaking free of his cage, I don't know, as long as it isn't like this week's episode, I'm okay. :/

And to be honest, I think we haven't heard Naruto for sometime talking about the whole Hokage crap for a while, even though the last episodes were only about Obito.

Also, I am now more interested in what Sasuke and Orichimaru will be doing, I don't give much of a crap right now about the current episodes, it's been dragging way too long, kinda.
    We've known it was Obito for ages now. Just wish we could get back to the Tobi vs Kakashi/Naruto/Gai fight. It was actually pretty good. And I'm looking forward to Sasuke and Orichimaru too. Orichimaru is the Aizen of Naruto and I love him.

Deleted
    Yeah, I suppose you're right. Love said:
    Some cool quotes that may be relevant. Grimmjow just makes sense to come back because he's the only surviving Espada we've yet to see and he's a fan favourite.
    Yeah, agree with all those quotes.

I don't think Grimmjow should appear just because he's an Espada... Aribel is also and Espada, and the strongest one alive, and she only had one appearance as far as I remember, and she was literally f*cked. Unless they give another reason, a plausible one, I don't mind him coming back.
    Whoops, forgot to reply to this post!
    We've known it was Obito for ages now. Just wish we could get back to the Tobi vs Kakashi/Naruto/Gai fight. It was actually pretty good. And I'm looking forward to Sasuke and Orichimaru too. Orichimaru is the Aizen of Naruto and I love him.
    I know it was obvious that it could be him, and it was after all.

But, to be honest, right now I am seriously more interested in Orichimaru and Sasuke, I don't know... I just feel like their part at the moment could be potentially a lot more important than Naruto's fight, well not exactly, but we already know who might win in that fight, whether Obito and Madara dies that's another story, so yeah, I can't wait to see Sasuke and Orichimaru again.

Deleted
    Yeah, agree with all those quotes.

I don't think Grimmjow should appear just because he's an Espada... Aribel is also and Espada, and the strongest one alive, and she only had one appearance as far as I remember, and she was literally f*cked. Unless they give another reason, a plausible one, I don't mind him coming back.

I know it was obvious that it could be him, and it was after all.

But, to be honest, right now I am seriously more interested in Orichimaru and Sasuke, I don't know... I just feel like their part at the moment could be potentially a lot more important than Naruto's fight, well not exactly, but we already know who might win in that fight, whether Obito and Madara dies that's another story, so yeah, I can't wait to see Sasuke and Orichimaru again.
    Grimmjow is an interesting and beloved characer, where as Hallibel sucks. Although she's the only Vasto Lorde we'd seen so far, there's no saying that Grimmjow couldn't reach that level in the two years we've not seen him. I think it's more likely to be Ishidas father though.

And yeah, same. I've always thought that Orichimaru was the best part of Naruto. The second level of the Chuunin exam, reviving the first and second Hokages to fight the third Hokage, setting up the saving Sasuke arc. All just great.

Also, is there a general anime thread? I wanna talk about Kaiji but I doubt that many people have seen it to warrant a thread.

Deleted
    Grimmjow is an interesting and beloved characer, where as Hallibel sucks. Although she's the only Vasto Lorde we'd seen so far, there's no saying that Grimmjow couldn't reach that level in the two years we've not seen him. I think it's more likely to be Ishidas father though.

And yeah, same. I've always thought that Orichimaru was the best part of Naruto. The second level of the Chuunin exam, reviving the first and second Hokages to fight the third Hokage, setting up the saving Sasuke arc. All just great.

Also, is there a general anime thread? I wanna talk about Kaiji but I doubt that many people have seen it to warrant a thread.
    Well, I'm not a fan of Hallibel too, but atleast we have a lot more background on her than Grimmjow, although that could be one more reason to bring him back, or not. And yes, it's possible that he has gotten stronger, but so it is possible that Hallible has gotten stronger too you know? Right now all we can do is just speculate.

And yes, Orichimaru, is by far, my favourite villain of almost every anime, series, etc, I have seen. He is just amazing, everything he did, does and will do is just amazing, he's a very interesting character a lot more than Madara. Also, we still have yet to see his full power, the fight he had with Naruto, he wasn't even at his max power, maybe at 30% out of 100%, you know? I don't know, I just want to see Orichimaru.

Yes there is a general anime thread, but I don't go there since I only see two animes, Naruto and Bleach, so I doubt I would do much in there. People talk in there, often, I don't know, give it a try and see how it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myeh this week was.... Okay.

I thought Byakuya's (probably) final speach was quite good, I think seeing him in that state should fire Ichigo up nicely, ready to give Juha Bach a bit kicking (although tbh I still think Bach will kick his ass, Ichigo is good, but without going FULL Hollow, he's no Yama-ji, and look what happened to him)

I think the only REALLY interesting part of the chapter was the first five or size panels, the only problem is they were only interesting because it's kinda hard to work out what the fuck is happening.....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh this week was.... Okay.

I thought Byakuya's (probably) final speach was quite good, I think seeing him in that state should fire Ichigo up nicely, ready to give Juha Bach a bit kicking (although tbh I still think Bach will kick his ass, Ichigo is good, but without going FULL Hollow, he's no Yama-ji, and look what happened to him)

I think the only REALLY interesting part of the chapter was the first five or size panels, the only problem is they were only interesting because it's kinda hard to work out what the fuck is happening.....
    Yeah, Byakuya's talk was nice.

Yap, mangas are hard to understand. ._.

I hate it when I'm watching Naruto or Bleach panels and I spend like 1 minute just looking at one panel trying to figure out what I'm looking at, lol. D: