10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wouldn't admire myself if so, trust me, I'd love to see that happening! Though it's not fair if that happened to Zaraki and not Byakuya, since both are in a comma and they won't be able to resume their former roles, like it says in the manga, but I don't see that happening, which is unfortunate in my opinion.

If they are going to "Kill" a character, kill them a pronto, don't make them useless like Orihime...
    nah chad is more useless than orihime
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    nah chad is more useless than orihime
    Well, to be honest, I think both are useless, but I see Orihime more useless because all she does is look, I know healing is very important, but she just looks and stays there... In the way of Ichigo.

Atleast Chad can take up to an Arrancar as seen in the Arrancar Arc: Invading Hueco Mundo.

10+ Year Old Account
    speaking of usefull characters im rereading the series and Kenpachi just turned into a porcupine
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I wouldn't admire if Sunshui became the captain now. It's not that Ukitake isn't a viable option but I think he would decline it because of his health issues.
    Aye, I think Unohana would be offered the job, but turn it down, then it would be offered to Shunsui and Ukitake. However Ukitake would turn it down due to illness and Shunsui would bitch and moan about it being more work, but in the end he'd take it

I also loved if he found a way to counter that, but I wouldn't admire myself if Kurotsuchi has found a way to do that since he hasn't appeared yet, though I doubt it.
    Tbh it makes sense that he's working on it, he's the mad scientist afterall, if ANYONE can find a counter it'll be him... well it would be Urahara really... but Kurotsuchi is a close second

yeah, about her Kido, I'd love to see some amazing Kido fights. We already saw some, the most notable and the one that I can remember right now is the one that was a flashback when Hirako and his friends were turning into Hollows, I don't know if you remember that but it's the Past Arc.
    KENDO, not KIDO she's the best swordfighter in Seireitei. She'd have to be to handle that frakkin Nodachi she calls a Zanpaktou . That said the Kido battle in Turn Back the Pendulum WAS pretty boss.... so I wouldn't be too mad if she turned out to be a Kido fighter, would be a bit different I guess.

Yeah, I too am starting to think that Ichigo's Hollow powers went down the toilet. But I wouldn't admire myself if he got them back, somehow... <.<

About the Hollows, I don't see SS killing all of them, I highly doubt it, it's not that they can't do that, they can, but the Hollow have more numbers than Sereitei and humans can still transform into Hollows after dying, so yeah, getting rid of hollows doesn't seem like it'll happen.
    Tbh as I said a few pages back, the hollow powers were used in the arc where they were fighting Hollows, now that they're beaten and Quincy are the new badguys, I don't mind if the hollow powers are gone and we get to see new, cool, Quincy style powers.

As long as Ichigo doesn't ditch his sword and start using a failtard wagonwheel bow like Ishida uses....

As for the hollows/Arrancar... Seireitei would NEVER try to exterminate the hollow for good. After all that's the crime that they're killed off the Quincy for . I was talking specifically about the Arrancar being out of commision, due to all but a very small number of them being dead (last check it's only Harribel, Grimmjaw and Nel still alive right?) so they're not really the 'main' badguy, so Ichigo's hollow powers fade away and instead they bring up these new Quincy powers.

Yeah.. I too think it would have been best if he just died... Meh. :<
    tbh.... I'm guessing he wont be in the show anymore, so he's as good as dead, KT just threw that in because of the rage from the fans about Byakuya and Zaraki getting killed off so soon into the arc .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Aye, I think Unohana would be offered the job, but turn it down, then it would be offered to Shunsui and Ukitake. However Ukitake would turn it down due to illness and Shunsui would bitch and moan about it being more work, but in the end he'd take it
    Yeah, I wouldn't admire seeing that happening. He's the kind of guy that only does stuff if he really has to or someone else isn't doing it right. xD
    Tbh it makes sense that he's working on it, he's the mad scientist afterall, if ANYONE can find a counter it'll be him... well it would be Urahara really... but Kurotsuchi is a close second
    Yeah, maybe he's working on it. I doubt that Kisuke is working on it, now, because of what happened in Hueco Mundo, so, assuming that he's still hurt or trying to compose himself, he won't be doing much to find a way to counter it but I'm sure both of them will find a way.
    KENDO, not KIDO she's the best swordfighter in Seireitei. She'd have to be to handle that frakkin Nodachi she calls a Zanpaktou . That said the Kido battle in Turn Back the Pendulum WAS pretty boss.... so I wouldn't be too mad if she turned out to be a Kido fighter, would be a bit different I guess.
    Oh. xD I thought kendo wasn't what I thought it was. So, Unohana is the best swordfighter? That's hard to believe. How the hell would she fight with that enormous shikai?
    Tbh as I said a few pages back, the hollow powers were used in the arc where they were fighting Hollows, now that they're beaten and Quincy are the new badguys, I don't mind if the hollow powers are gone and we get to see new, cool, Quincy style powers.
    As long as Ichigo doesn't ditch his sword and start using a failtard wagonwheel bow like Ishida uses....
    Ah, yes. That does make sense. His new Hollow powers are now Quincy, so to speak. Meaning that his new OP/wtf/strong powers are Quincy instead of Hollow. Yeah, makes sense.

Yes, I hope he doesn't ditch his sword for a silly bow.. <.< But, I wouldn't admire myself if he, somehow, managed to infuse his sword with the bow, if that makes sense, and give him new powers, or something....
    As for the hollows/Arrancar... Seireitei would NEVER try to exterminate the hollow for good. After all that's the crime that they're killed off the Quincy for .
    Nah, the Quincy were eliminated because the way they killed the Hollows, was different the way the Shinigami kill them. What I mean is, when they killed Hollows, with their arrows, the soul or something, of the Hollow, would vanish for real and the soul wouldn't go back to Soul Society.

A Shinigami that kills a Hollow, will send the soul to Soul Society.

I think that's the main reason SS wanted to stop the Quincies from killing the Hollows, also because of the soul balance thing.
    I was talking specifically about the Arrancar being out of commision, due to all but a very small number of them being dead (last check it's only Harribel, Grimmjaw and Nel still alive right?) so they're not really the 'main' badguy, so Ichigo's hollow powers fade away and instead they bring up these new Quincy powers.
    Well, the ones you referred to are Vasto Lords, not Arrancar. There are still plenty of Arrancars out there, one example is that dude that showed up at Ichigo's house, the 3 chicks that serve Harrible, so I'm sure there's still plenty of Arrcars left.
    tbh.... I'm guessing he wont be in the show anymore, so he's as good as dead, KT just threw that in because of the rage from the fans about Byakuya and Zaraki getting killed off so soon into the arc .
    Hey, this is just my opinion but, either he is alive and shows up, well and fine, or he doesn't and should be dead, same thing for Zaraki.

If both of them were spared, because of the fans(<.<), then meh, I'd say that's poor judgement or something, it's just really bad, you know?

Yeah, I wouldn't admire seeing that happening. He's the kind of guy that only does stuff if he really has to or someone else isn't doing it right. xD

Yeah, maybe he's working on it. I doubt that Kisuke is working on it, now, because of what happened in Hueco Mundo, so, assuming that he's still hurt or trying to compose himself, he won't be doing much to find a way to counter it but I'm sure both of them will find a way.

Oh. xD I thought kendo wasn't what I thought it was. So, Unohana is the best swordfighter? That's hard to believe. How the hell would she fight with that enormous shikai?

Ah, yes. That does make sense. His new Hollow powers are now Quincy, so to speak. Meaning that his new OP/wtf/strong powers are Quincy instead of Hollow. Yeah, makes sense.

Yes, I hope he doesn't ditch his sword for a silly bow.. <.< But, I wouldn't admire myself if he, somehow, managed to infuse his sword with the bow, if that makes sense, and give him new powers, or something....

Nah, the Quincy were eliminated because the way they killed the Hollows, was different the way the Shinigami kill them. What I mean is, when they killed Hollows, with their arrows, the soul or something, of the Hollow, would vanish for real and the soul wouldn't go back to Soul Society.

A Shinigami that kills a Hollow, will send the soul to Soul Society.

I think that's the main reason SS wanted to stop the Quincies from killing the Hollows, also because of the soul balance thing.

Well, the ones you referred to are Vasto Lords, not Arrancar. There are still plenty of Arrancars out there, one example is that dude that showed up at Ichigo's house, the 3 chicks that serve Harrible, so I'm sure there's still plenty of Arrcars left.

Hey, this is just my opinion but, either he is alive and shows up, well and fine, or he doesn't and should be dead, same thing for Zaraki.

If both of them were spared, because of the fans(<.<), then meh, I'd say that's poor judgement or something, it's just really bad, you know?
    Well, and this is for everyone, keep this in mind:

This was JUST the invasion.

SS suffered a lot of casualties, especially losing Yamamoto.

I think we're going to see 1 or 2 more major deaths when the Gotei attack the Vandreich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Well, and this is for everyone, keep this in mind:

This was JUST the invasion.

SS suffered a lot of casualties, especially losing Yamamoto.

I think we're going to see 1 or 2 more major deaths when the Gotei attack the Vandreich.
    Now that you mention it, I wonder where their base is and who's going to "invade" it.

Will everyone invade? As in, all captains? I'm actually interested since we are going to see everyone's bankais, supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    On another note..........Will we ever see Kenpachi's Bankai before the manga ends? I sure do hope so since he's one of my 2 favorite captains.
    I remember reading somewhere (long long ago) that if Kenpachi would learn his Bankai, it would mean the end of the world.

So, yet another week of waiting to see what Squad 0 will do... And who the hell it was that hold the sword against Urahara
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Now that you mention it, I wonder where their base is and who's going to "invade" it.

Will everyone invade? As in, all captains? I'm actually interested since we are going to see everyone's bankais, supposedly.
    Kubo said their base is beneath something you wouldn't expect.

Maybe it's beneath SS for all we freaking know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Kubo said their base is beneath something you wouldn't expect.

Hm, I don't think so...

To be honest, I f*cking hope it's not in Karakura Town. <.<

Everything happens in there and it needs to stop. T.T

I wouldn't admire if it was in Hell to be honest. It'd be cool since there was no reference to it, not anything direct. Well, there was that movie that was pretty much all the time in Hell, so yeah.

I want Hell. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be pretty freakin boss tbh Would be quite cool to think that throughout the whole story up to this point, SS has had this huge timebomb ticking away underneath it...

To be honest, I f*cking hope it's not in Karakura Town. <.<

I want Hell. :3
    Too true, if it's under Karakuracho.... That would just be supremely lame. They've already removed the captains that are overused, now lets do away with the overused locations Seireitei is in ruins and we've already been to HM, so now lets go somewhere nnneeewwwwww.

I would be okay with it being in Hell tbh... Would also explain where the Quincy have been all these years, they've been trapped in hell, training, getting stronger and trying to find a way out. Would also explain what the 'Shadow Territory' mentioned last Chapter was, maybe they're all still in hell and can only come out of the shadows for so long before they have to return...

The more I think about it, the more I like that idea .

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Woah lots of Bleach discussion. I'm the guy for that. But sounds like you guys are just rambling *cough*.

Sorry I'm lazy to check. Did you guys already discuss how Mayuri will tell Ichigo his Bankai is Quincy related? Or cry about how Shunsei lost his ear as well as his eye?

Deleted
    Doesn't really have anything to do with anything but I would like to see Ashido return to SS now that it's in ruins and we get to know more about him (i wonder who is going to fill all the open captain spots).

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 03:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Woah lots of Bleach discussion. I'm the guy for that. But sounds like you guys are just rambling *cough*.

Sorry I'm lazy to check. Did you guys already discuss how Mayuri will tell Ichigo his Bankai is Quincy related? Or cry about how Shunsei lost his ear as well as his eye?
    I can't remember reading anywere that his bankai is related to his quincy powers, i mean Zangetsu doesn't have anything to do with the quincy he was born purely from ichigo's shinigami powers.

Actually now that i think about it, Ichigo broke the prisson with his quincy powers (the prisson wasn't made to imprisson a quincy or w/e) so maybe thats the reason why they couldn't seal away his bankai.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2012-11-09 at 02:18 AM.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It may have been mentioned before, so my apologies beforehand, but the first time I saw Juha my first thought was, "WTF is Zangetsu doing hanging out with Quincies?"

So, yea. Either lazy art, or foreshadowing. *creepy music*

Last chapter was cool. Good to see Kyoraku stepping up his game and being serious for a change.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Doesn't really have anything to do with anything but I would like to see Ashido return to SS now that it's in ruins and we get to know more about him (i wonder who is going to fill all the open captain spots).

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 03:07 AM ----------

I can't remember reading anywere that his bankai is related to his quincy powers, i mean Zangetsu doesn't have anything to do with the quincy he was born purely from ichigo's shinigami powers.
    As cool as Ashido was, he was filler, even if the Mangaka wanted to put him in at one point. It would be too confusing to have him pop up like everyone knew him when he's never been mentioned in the manga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    I would be okay with it being in Hell tbh... Would also explain where the Quincy have been all these years, they've been trapped in hell, training, getting stronger and trying to find a way out. Would also explain what the 'Shadow Territory' mentioned last Chapter was, maybe they're all still in hell and can only come out of the shadows for so long before they have to return...

The more I think about it, the more I like that idea .
    Okay, I'm going to put this in spoiler tags because I'm going to talk about the movie, so yeah.

MOVIE SPOILERS. I think it's the 4 movie, the something Hell, not sure.

I don't know if you saw the movie or not but if you did, do you remember that part where those dudes came out? The ones from hell. They could only come out if they had a certain mask and I think they had a timer to be on Earth though I am not sure. So:

1)The Quincy, some how, figured how to counter that mask part without having the Guardians of Hell coming out of Hell to get them.
    2)They still haven't figured out a way to stop the timer(if this part is indeed true, for everyone that is in Hell, not sure though), so that would explain why they needed to leave SS or couldn't stay in there for long.
    3)If what I said above is correct, or somehow correct, then I think it's safe to assume that the Quincy are in Hell, trapped, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

yeah, we discuss what we say then we start doing a lot of theory and stuff like that.

As for what you asked, I kinda doubt Ichigo's bankai is Quincy related, if it is, he doesn't know that or he hasn't achieved that yet. See, what you said is also a theory! We love theories here.
    Hm...I don't think he'll appear. Didn't he die? I can't remember to be honest.... <.<
    Actually now that i think about it, Ichigo broke the prisson with his quincy powers (the prisson wasn't made to imprisson a quincy or w/e) so maybe thats the reason why they couldn't seal away his bankai.
    It's possible, now that I think of it.

Assuming that Ichigo lost his Hollow powers at the end of the Fullbringer Arc, the only way they couldn't seal his bankai was because he is Quincy related, you know? So yeah, I think it's safe to say that they can't seal his bankai because he's related to the Quincy.
    Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    It may have been mentioned before, so my apologies beforehand, but the first time I saw Juha my first thought was, "WTF is Zangetsu doing hanging out with Quincies?"

So, yea. Either lazy art, or foreshadowing. *creepy music*

Last chapter was cool. Good to see Kyoraku stepping up his game and being serious for a change.
    Hehe, I actually never thought of it like that, so, now that you meantion it, he does look like the old Zangetsu. xD

As for Shunsui, yeah, agreed, his attitude was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'm going to put this in spoiler tags because I'm going to talk about the movie, so yeah.

MOVIE SPOILERS. I think it's the 4 movie, the something Hell, not sure.

I don't know if you saw the movie or not but if you did, do you remember that part where those dudes came out? The ones from hell. They could only come out if they had a certain mask and I think they had a timer to be on Earth though I am not sure. So:

1)The Quincy, some how, figured how to counter that mask part without having the Guardians of Hell coming out of Hell to get them.
    2)They still haven't figured out a way to stop the timer(if this part is indeed true, for everyone that is in Hell, not sure though), so that would explain why they needed to leave SS or couldn't stay in there for long.
    3)If what I said above is correct, or somehow correct, then I think it's safe to assume that the Quincy are in Hell, trapped, or something.
    I'll be honest, I saw the movie, I then drank HEAVILY in an attempt to remove that terrible terrible film from my memory... and because it was a friday .

You raise an excellent point though...I'd forgot they were on a timer as well....curiouser and curiouser.... I think we just might be right in thinking the Quincy base is in Hell.

As for Ichigo's Shinigami powers being Quincy related.... Once you get past the whole 'lolno don't be stupid' thing... It DOES actually make a little sense. It would explain why he sucks balls at Kido, why he only has the one ability from his Zanpaktou (Getsuga.....TTEENNSSHHHOOOOOOOOO) and why that one ability works in a fairly similar way to the quincy Spirit Arrows....

I think you could be on to something there

and yes Shunsui is a boss, and after getting revenge on everyone for Yama-ji he will become THE boss.

I'm also assuming that his Bankai is going to be in the same 'omfgwtfroflbbqchickenwingsOP' scale as Yama-ji's was. Afterall he took out the Primera Espada with just his Shikai, something I strongly doubt any of the other captains could have done (besides probably Unohana and Ukitake).

Deleted
    Shunsui looks kickass with an eye-patch!

515 was pretty good, in my opinion. Lots more dialogue and snippets from lots of different people. The last few chapters have been so barren!

Byakuya not being dead will lose Kubo all the cred he gained with some of the h8rs, but screw it! He's one of my favourite characters so I'm happy. Was obvious Kenpachi wouldn't die. He's Kenpachi...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As for Ichigo's Shinigami powers being Quincy related.... Once you get past the whole 'lolno don't be stupid' thing... It DOES actually make a little sense. It would explain why he sucks balls at Kido, why he only has the one ability from his Zanpaktou (Getsuga.....TTEENNSSHHHOOOOOOOOO) and why that one ability works in a fairly similar way to the quincy Spirit Arrows....
    Ichigo's lack of ability with Kido could be expained that what we've seen his full education in it amounts to one day. Aside from that we've not gotten any information about him having training in it.
    Same as for the abilities from his Zanpaktou. You get those from meditating and conversing with your sword. Something he only does after getting his ass handed to him and need to do a DBZ esque power-up.

As for Byakuya survivng. I'll put that up to Kubo being weakspined little weakling, would didn't want to deal with butthurt fanboys sending hatemail. Man needs to grow a pair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe I agree with your second point Muz , no so much the first one though.

I think Ichigo has had MORE than enough time to converse with his Zanpaktou, if he was going to get any extra abilities he'd have learned them by now. I think the reason he hasn't learned anything is because there's nothing there to learn. Really, even if there WERE any other abilites, it still doesn't change the fact that his MAIN ability is very similar to the Quincy Spirit Arrow technique.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In that case so is his fathers (Getsuga) and Uruhara's.

It also doesn't remove the fact that most Shingami spend DECADES developing their abilities, and then decades/centuries their Bankai. Is it really surprising that a little kid who's had it what, a year? Doesn't know more of what his sword can do.
    Also, as I said. We've never seen him really meditate with his sword unless "crap crap crap need power!" He's like a mini Kenpachi with a bankai. Extreme power, little true skill.