10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm....

Not a bad way to 'Lore' out Ichigo getting a new Bankai "Oh no, if it breaks during Bankai then it's gone, you'll have to retrain, do another Montage and get a NEW bankai" .

then we have Squad Zero....

Am I the only one who thinks they all look fucking retarded , okay the middle guy, with the bitchin beard looks pretty cool, but what's with the two on either edge? That fat chick is CREEPY, what's her Zanpaktou going to be? a fucking cupcake?

Also... which one is the former head of Urahara's squad? I'm guessing the 'hot' looking chick.

Overall a fairly myeh chapter, just SCREAMS 'This episode is a filler, just setting up for later', the only interesting points where the talk on Bankai's (lol Renji got owned so hard by Byakuya, his Bankai is weaker forever) and once again Shunsui taking a 'leader' type roll. When Ichigo wanted to know what's going on, he asked Hirako, because of all the captains he's the only 'friend' Ichigo has left there, then when he proves as much use as tits on a bull, who does he ask? The soon to be Captain Commander, that's who Kyouraku Shunsui!

That said... I can't WAIT to see the new guys fight and as there's only 5 of them, that leaves a few bad guys for Ichigo, Shunsui and Ukitake
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I laughed at the Zanpaktou being a cupcake. "BE DELICIOUS, STRAWBERRY CUPCAKE!" And then she proceeds to eat it. O.O

The guy on the right is like; aaaaawh yeaaah, i had me some gooooood drugs.

Middle one is probably the 'leader' of the 5. And i think it's more logical if the one on the left (the fat one) was Urahara's squad leader, it just seems...more logical in a way. Guess for now it will be training / regaining bankai while the 5 members of Squad Zero get their asses handed to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Huh.

That's interesting.

That explains how Ikkaku and Renji seemed so weak I guess before the Timeskip.

Wonder what'll happen with Ichigo's Bankai. Maybe he'll mix his Quincy Powers with them.

Anyways, I love the design of all 5 of the Zero Squad members.

The lady on the far left, just wait.

She'll somehow be the strongest.

I think the dude in the center with the beard is a Kenpachi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ichigo will probaly start on his new bankai with a new power while sqaud zero and the captains beat some enemies before getting there asses handed to themm and he has to come save themm.

The left lady is probaly the one with the wierd power. Thinking she might be the captain before Kisuke.
    The other one looks like she could have been a previous captain of the Stealth force.
    Don't know why but i have the feeling the one in the middle is gonna be a Kido user, and the other 2 dudes yust straight power fellows.
    Last edited by Reluctant; 2012-11-14 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    So, interesting but meh chapter.

As I thought, Kurotsuchi appears in this chapter, they discuss what happens with a broken shikai and how to fix it, piece of cake, but when it gets down to the bankai, damn, not expecting that but it seems to be a logical thing.

So, all this time, Ikkaku's and Renji's bankais have been weak, hm, very interesting. I wonder if, with time and experience and also more friendship with your zanpakutou's spirit, they can, somehow, get back or get their original power.

Also, since Ichigo's bankai is broken, meaning that it's weak now, his Quincy powers will play a great role, I wouldn't admire if he completely dropped bankai and got a new weapon, the standard bow/arrow, hopefully, not a bow/arrow, but something like that... We'll see, right now I really don't know what he could get, also, if he gets Quincy powers and can bankai with them, GOD, NO WHITE SUIT PLEASE! :S

Finally, the best part of this chapter, one of, Kon! <3

I wondered what happened to him, he's back, but I still don't know what happened to him for not being Ichigo. I'm going to assume that Rukia didn't mind bringing him to SS, also, I'm sure Kurotsuchi did some research on Kon since he had that muscled body. xD

Squad 0 is here. I wasn't expecting them to appear now.. Hm, I wish that the Quincy would have appeared by now but meh, we'll see. It's not a bad thing but I just wasn't expecting them now.

Okay, chubby lady! YES, YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE SQUAD 0 CHARACTER! <3 I already like her just by looking at her!

The second dude, he looks awfully a lot like Zaraki. I don't know if what I'm about to say will be stupid or something, but I wouldn't admire myself if this guy is Zaraki's FATHER! It would be cool, and if so, this means Zaraki can achieve bankai or atleast find his zanpakutou's name with the help of his father, well, doesn't matter, they look like the same and just because of that, I'm sure they'll communicate a lot, some how. We'll see.

The guy on the middle, meh, I don't know what to think of him.

Chick on the right, I'm sure that is the previous captain of the 12 squad division, before Kisuke. Hm, if she was indeed the previous captain of the 12 divison, I don't quite understand why Hiyori liked her, I don't know, her looks, it just doesn't seem like someone Hiyori would like... Hm... Interesting. :b Well, I wouldn't admire myself if she is the b*tch type, you know? Her looks just say so many things.

The last dude, he looks a lot like Love. O.o So weird, in looks, he does, a lot. Also, by that smile, I wouldn't admire myself if he was the crazy guy from the squad!

I don't know, this chapter overall seems nice but meh. The only thing I liked was squad 0 and that was it but even that.... :/

Also, can someone explain to me Sunshui's explanation, on page 14, on the whole wall thing? I didn't get that... <.< Much appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    The guy on the right is like; aaaaawh yeaaah, i had me some gooooood drugs.
    hahah yup, his power is managing to stand up and do something while being SUPER fuckin high

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I think the dude in the center with the beard is a Kenpachi.
    please no, we just got rid of one, do we really need another ... You're probably right though, something about the beard screams "I am the fuckest uppest, even if I can't do kidou, I can do SWORD TO THE FACE HHYYAAHHH"

My guess is...

Fat chick: Kidou, her Zanpaktou will be something fucking WIERD and will amplify her spellcasting

stick chewing dude: ranged fighter, he'll take on Shunsui's old enemy, gunfighter guy, his Zanpaktou release will be some kind of ranged weapon, probably NOT a bow though.

Beardy McBadass: I think I see a bead necklace... that can mean only ONE thing.. Unarmed Combat. His Zanpaktou will probably be a Claw type weapon, he'll be a berserker Kenpachi type fighter, and either use some crazy Shinigami Martial art or good ole fasion Wrasslin'

Kinda hot chick: speed fighter, don't know WHY, but I think she'll use some kind of polearm... a spear or Naginata.

Super high looking guy: UBER strength, his release will be a fuckoff huge Axe or something similar (NOT a mace though, it's been done) and he'll fight by being redonk-a-stronk

and I have to agree Majad, I'm guessing the whole 'broken Bankai' thing is due to them wanting to build up his Quincy powers. As for what Shunsui said, I figured he just meant while the wall isn't protecting Seireitei it's protecting the domain of the Spirit King, which we will no doubt see later in this arc when the Vandenreich invade there
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    As for what Shunsui said, I figured he just meant while the wall isn't protecting Seireitei it's protecting the domain of the Spirit King, which we will no doubt see later in this arc when the Vandenreich invade there
    Oh. I see, then, that big wall protects the Palace of the Spirit King? Hm, still kinda weird, I still don't understand that well. xD

I need the anime to make me understand these things! ANIME, y u no exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else want the real villain to be the Soul King? Aizen made him out to be some monster or at least tried to before he was sealed. Then you get the notion that Juhabach was just fishing for ZD attention until Aizen messed with them a bit. Seemed that way to me. Here's to hoping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    Does anyone else want the real villain to be the Soul King? Aizen made him out to be some monster or at least tried to before he was sealed. Then you get the notion that Juhabach was just fishing for ZD attention until Aizen messed with them a bit. Seemed that way to me. Here's to hoping.
    Eh... I seriously hope not. xd

Wouldn't make any sense, since the Spirit King rules over all Shinigami, supposedly, it wouldn't make much sense to me. xd

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh. I see, then, that big wall protects the Palace of the Spirit King? Hm, still kinda weird, I still don't understand that well. xD

I need the anime to make me understand these things! ANIME, y u no exist?
    I wanted to say; it all doesn't make sense...But i went back in the manga and found this.
    The wall is literally coming from the sky to protect Seireitei against the intruders.

The wall is normally in a different dimension, around the palace of the Spirit King, which could make sense seeing how Tenchuuren should mean 'heavenly pillar' and the wall is pretty much falling from the sky

Remember the king's key? Now that Yamamoto is dead, the location of the key is unknown seeing how it goes verbally from one captain commander to the other. Or did Yamamoto see his dead coming and told one of the captain's where the key could be hidden?

Deleted
    I wanted to say; it all doesn't make sense...But i went back in the manga and found this.
    The wall is literally coming from the sky to protect Seireitei against the intruders.

The wall is normally in a different dimension, around the palace of the Spirit King, which could make sense seeing how Tenchuuren should mean 'heavenly pillar' and the wall is pretty much falling from the sky

Remember the king's key? Now that Yamamoto is dead, the location of the key is unknown seeing how it goes verbally from one captain commander to the other. Or did Yamamoto see his dead coming and told one of the captain's where the key could be hidden?
    Hm, yeah, now that you explain it like that, it does make sense.

So, this means that the wall is supposedly protecting the palace, in another dimension, but why does it come down to protect SS instead? Wouldn't, like, that make the palace unprotected?

This whole wall thing is so confusing. xd

First chapter in about forever that had me a tiny bit excited. But let me guess, all 4 will be killed off-panel and then Ichigo will get a new bankai and kill everything. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Man all my good will towards Kubo has just vanished, even when he makes a decent chapter I'm sitting there going "The next one is just going to be shit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keske View Post
    First chapter in about forever that had me a tiny bit excited. But let me guess, all 4 will be killed off-panel and then Ichigo will get a new bankai and kill everything. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Man all my good will towards Kubo has just vanished, even when he makes a decent chapter I'm sitting there going "The next one is just going to be shit".
    I don't really care, I enjoy Bleach, I don't care how Kubo makes it, as long as it's not stupid shit that doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hm, yeah, now that you explain it like that, it does make sense.

So, this means that the wall is supposedly protecting the palace, in another dimension, but why does it come down to protect SS instead? Wouldn't, like, that make the palace unprotected?

This whole wall thing is so confusing. xd
    It's in a different dimension, with the key to that dimension being most likely in Seireitei. So if the key is unprotected, then the king is in danger too. The wall part isn't actually confusing anymore if you ask me. But a lot of things are tho.

Like, why would Squad Zero, the king's only protection come down to Seireitei, while there is no enemy there right now?
    And what do the Vandenreich want with them? Is the pillar maybe also a easy way to return back to the King?

Deleted
    It's in a different dimension, with the key to that dimension being most likely in Seireitei. So if the key is unprotected, then the king is in danger too. The wall part isn't actually confusing anymore if you ask me. But a lot of things are tho.

Like, why would Squad Zero, the king's only protection come down to Seireitei, while there is no enemy there right now?
    And what do the Vandenreich want with them? Is the pillar maybe also a easy way to return back to the King?
    I don't know why Squad 0 also appeared now... We'll see.

As for the pillar, I think that's the palace itself? That's what I understand, maybe I'm wrong, but we are going to see the Spirit King, if I recall, so it's possible that is the palace and he's there, dunno.

I also don't know what the Vandenreich want, makes no sense, right now, I'm super confused! xP

The pillar is the transportation of the Squad, i doubt that thing itself is the whole Palace, seeing how Ichigo expected for hundreds of people to come out of it.
    Unless...The door is locked and can be opened with the key and that leads to the dimension where the spirit king is, then that would be cool too.

Well, we know they want to kill all Shinigami, but why? :P

Inb4 DBZ fusion of Aizen and Ichigo!

My brain hurts with the wall explanation stuff..meh..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I guess it seems more complicated then it is, but right now we can only speculate about how the wall system works

Deleted
    I guess it seems more complicated then it is, but right now we can only speculate about how the wall system works
    Agreed. xD

I hope we get a better explanation, or that someone who already understanded this, tell us!

I really hope so. It looks like Ichigo knows something, but he won't say anything till wednesday >.>