Because Aizen would have already known that 1.3 km 500x speed of sound was a lie if he purposefully made an illusion of Gins bankai for Mayuri to see those false measurements.

Hold on typing on my iPad is a bitch and I can never say what I really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Because Aizen would have already known that 1.3 km 500x speed of sound was a lie if he purposefully made an illusion of Gins bankai for Mayuri to see those false measurements.
    How would he know? Did he count or record the speed and length of it?

We don't know, that's why I am assuming all these things, they are the most logical things to me, if they are correct or not, I have no idea, I'm just assuming.

Wait wait wait. So you're telling me Gin told Aizen to make up a completely bootleg Bankai power, as opposed to making that 1.3 km thing?'

I have to think about that. That's profound.

Wait wait wait. So you're telling me Gin told Aizen to make up a completely bootleg Bankai power, as opposed to making that 1.3 km thing?'

I have to think about that. That's profound.
    Aizen makes illusions with his shikai. Why wouldn't he be able to make a bankai 1,3km long?

It's an illusion, it's not really, it deceives one's eyes..

But the thing is, why would Aizen need to make an illusion? Gin could just actually use his bankai and make it for however long it can actually go.

I thought of something else that makes sense, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about lol.

But the thing is, why would Aizen need to make an illusion? Gin could just actually use his bankai and make it for however long it can actually go.

I thought of something else that makes sense, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about lol.
    Does it really matter how? Gin tricked both of them, that is enough.

Well, if you're thinking of something, spit it out!

Herald of the Titans
    new bleach with cool new maincharacters and swordtypes? yes please!

It's easy to explain blue, basically, Gin did the same thing to Aizen, that Aizen did to the rest of the Gotei 13.

From the start Aizen had his crazy plan, he recruited Gin, not knowing that Gin want him dead for what he did to Matsumoto.

Along the way this "Bankai Database" bollocks came up, Aizen and Gin get together and a plan is formed

Aizen: Okay that mug Kuro wants to log our Bankai's in his Database, but I'm going to use my Shikai to throw a spanner in the works, so that we can get the drop on them when we go evil and ruin up the joint (because apprently in the past Aizen spoke like a 1950's new york mobster), What should I tell him for you?
    Gin: Good idea boss, well tell him my bankai is super long and super fast when really *gets on his troll face* it err.... makes great cheese on toast... yeah....

On the whole Reiatsu sponge thing.... Yeah that's actually an even better idea than the Peter Petrelli empath thing, would also go back and explain the very first question of the series, namely HOW Ichigo managed to totally drain Rukia, when he was only supposed to take enough power to kill that hollow.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Actualy Aizen knew Gin was gonna betray him http://www.mangapanda.com/94-56110-1...apter-414.html

I like the Sponge idea it makes alot of sence. Ichigo was stuck in that cage made of Quincy power and with the time flowing different inside the Senkaimon he could have had a lot of time absorbing it.
    Last edited by Reluctant; 2012-11-18 at 03:46 PM.

Chapter's out.

Next week we find out who the guy who saved Urahara is.

And, I'm actually still finding things quite exciting. I love the Zero Squad :P

Woah!

THIS CHAPTER!

THIS CHAPTER!

I love it, a lot.

We found out who is who, what they do, and everything else.

As I expected, the chubby lady was Hyorin's captain, damn, she got FAT. xD I love that! Hehe, I love Hiraku's and Ichigo's reaction when they saw their introduction.

So, the guy with the big hair is a medic, like Unohana, I like that.

The other chick is a scientist, like Kurostsuchi, and they know each other, hmm, very interesting!

And the beard guy and the fat lady, we still don't know much about them, I think, I atleast didn't understand what they do or their expertise, we'll see!

As for taking Rukia, Byakuya and Renji with them, hm, I wonder what ability they were talking about to restorer them, even Zangetsu is with them.

Apparently, Unohana knows what it is, that it's bad and will probably change them. Thing is, why would she react like that? Doesn't she want them to be saved? I mean, if it's something that bad, meh, I don't know, but it's weird that they were interested in all of them, one is a captain(okay I guess this one is kinda important) and the other two are lieutenants, still... I wonder why.

As for Zangetsu, how the hell are they going to restore him to be like he was? Well, if they are going to restore him, I doubt it'll be the same Zangetsu, and I'm also betting the other 3 won't be the same too, dunno.

I am also a bit surprised, okay, maybe not, to why they want Ichigo to go to the palace. One thing is for sure, we'll be seeing the Soul King and Ichigo is going to speak to him/her/it!

Squad 0 also seems to be very powerful. That scientist chick managed to get Rukia, Byakuya and Renji, break into Kurotsuchi's lab to get Zangetsu, all when the others were talking. That seems pretty fucking fast to me! MONSTER!

I love this chapter, to much stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Woah!

THIS CHAPTER!

THIS CHAPTER!

I love it, a lot.

We found out who is who, what they do, and everything else.

As I expected, the chubby lady was Hyorin's captain, damn, she got FAT. xD I love that! Hehe, I love Hiraku's and Ichigo's reaction when they saw their introduction.

So, the guy with the big hair is a medic, like Unohana, I like that.

The other chick is a scientist, like Kurostsuchi, and they know each other, hmm, very interesting!

And the beard guy and the fat lady, we still don't know much about them, I think, I atleast didn't understand what they do or their expertise, we'll see!

As for taking Rukia, Byakuya and Renji with them, hm, I wonder what ability they were talking about to restorer them, even Zangetsu is with them.

Apparently, Unohana knows what it is, that it's bad and will probably change them. Thing is, why would she react like that? Doesn't she want them to be saved? I mean, if it's something that bad, meh, I don't know, but it's weird that they were interested in all of them, one is a captain(okay I guess this one is kinda important) and the other two are lieutenants, still... I wonder why.

As for Zangetsu, how the hell are they going to restore him to be like he was? Well, if they are going to restore him, I doubt it'll be the same Zangetsu, and I'm also betting the other 3 won't be the same too, dunno.

I am also a bit surprised, okay, maybe not, to why they want Ichigo to go to the palace. One thing is for sure, we'll be seeing the Soul King and Ichigo is going to speak to him/her/it!

Squad 0 also seems to be very powerful. That scientist chick managed to get Rukia, Byakuya and Renji, break into Kurotsuchi's lab to get Zangetsu, all when the others were talking. That seems pretty fucking fast to me! MONSTER!

I love this chapter, to much stuff!
    Unohana, if you haven't caught on yet, have been very hinted at not enjoying combat or slaying foes.

However, if you've also noticed, aside from Yama she is the most feared Captain in the Gotei.

Big Hair's comment was implying she'll be leading the Gotei now, she'll lead them in rebuilding, and she'll lead them in their counter attack against Juha.

Yeah, I know she is very feared and I already got that she doesn't like to fight.

Still wondering what will make her fight.

As for being the Captain Commander, I'd love to see her being one and she will most definitely lead the attack on Juha.

Yeah, I know she is very feared and I already got that she doesn't like to fight.

Still wondering what will make her fight.

As for being the Captain Commander, I'd love to see her being one and she will most definitely lead the attack on Juha.
    When Unohana is basically being told she should be setting her mind on fighting back, you know things are bad!
    You just know she's going to be a total badass when she fights...

Isn't she the oldest in Gotei now that Yamamoto is dead?

The next chapter can't come soon enough!

Yes, she's one of the older captains, but so is Sunshui and Ukitake, but I don't know if Unohana is older than them.

Yes, she's one of the older captains, but so is Sunshui and Ukitake, but I don't know if Unohana is older than them.
    I vaguely remember them calling her 'senpai' at some point I think. I could be wrong though of course!

Either way, will be interesting to see her fight ^^

Yeah, probably, but I don't know but I too am inclined to believe that she has been in SS for more time than Ukitake and Sunshui.

She's older.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that of the badly injured, Kenpachi isn't one of them to be taken to the palace?

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it strange that of the badly injured, Kenpachi isn't one of them to be taken to the palace?
    Haven't thought of that to be honest.

Maybe he's not in the same condition as the others, dunno.

Also, I just remembered this but, it would have been cool that Squad 0 had a Kuchiki with them, they don't seem to have one.

Or maybe the Spirit King is one! How cool would that be.

Also, maybe they are taking Byakuya for evaluation.... :b