Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Is it me or is the guy with the giant pompodor that talked to Unohana her..Husband or something.
    Husband?

Waaat. I doubt she would marry him, or anyone to be honest.

I think it's more like, pupil master thing, you know? No perverseness or anything like that, you perverts!

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Is it me or is the guy with the giant pompodor that talked to Unohana her..Husband or something.
    Now you say it, they could be close. But i wouldn't say married. More like, brother/sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I also loved the part where that skinny girl with mad arms teased Mayuri. "Hey Mayuri, what's the deal with your lab door? Did you even close the door? I remember when Urahara ran this shit it wasn't such a joke." (If you didn't make that connection, she was talking about Urahara being better than Mayuri.).
    Thanks for clearing that up, didn't get the reference. >.<

And of course, Urahara being the big dick baller he is, calls on the phone like he owns the Soul Society and is about to give orders to everyone. He's so cool.
    Something tells me, Urahara is stronger then Squad Zero... We haven't seen his Bankai, and i doubt we've seen his true strenght
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Something tells me, Urahara is stronger then Squad Zero... We haven't seen his Bankai, and i doubt we've seen his true strenght
    Her*

No, I highly doubt she's stronger than any of the Squad 0 members. It doesn't make sense, seriously!

Well, since I look at all possibilities, then I'm going to say it's possible that she is, and how does Kubo counters this power? By making her afraid/not liking to fight!

Still, god, no, please no.

He said Kisuke not Retsu Unohana.

I don't think Urahara is stronger than the Squad Zero guys. He's definitely a level above captain in terms of raw ability, but not Squad Zero good. Maybe if you include his intelligence and the technology he can make he can beat one of them in a fight, but bankai and zanpakto abilities look useful in the different utilities they have rather than power output.

Uhmmm. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Why? If you don't enjoy it don't watch it.
    I've been following this series for so many years already, so I will just finish it I guess. Bleach had so much potential, but after Soul Society it's sad lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    read it through Majad he said Urahara, not Unohana .

as for his actual point.... no, don't be silly, he's strong, but he's not THAT strong, I wouldn't even put him with the "Top Three" captains and they're all less powerful than Squad 0.

aannyywwaaayy onto my opinions of the chapter...

AMFG so awesome , LOVE Shinji's reaction, both to them turning up and to "Captain Cereal" Im guessing she was alot skinnier when she left .

LOVED Soi Fon getting punked by the guy with the big hair made me laugh, but mostly because I hate her.

And speaking of the big haired one... So it seems he was the one who taught Unohana how to heal... VERY cool, wanna know what I think is the most badass line in the whole chapter? "You understand right "Retsu"? What you're meant to do now... Isn't Healing!"

yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh to me that says one thing, the gloves are coming OFF, Retsu is gunna show us her legendary skills I can't wait to see the fighter so hardcore, Shunsui and Ukitake are quoted as saying they'd rather go up against Zanka No Tachi, than an angry Unohana

The main guy, Bonze, seems pretty cool, with a name like that I'm putting MONEY down his release is either a staff or something to boost his unarmed combat.

As for rreeall high lookin guy.... did he even say a word the whole chapter?... guess he went off with the fat chick to fight some munchies

Then we have the last chick.... WOW... not sure if I'm scared of, or attracted to her.... little of both methinks those arms are FREAKY, cool as all hell though. Also I think you misread the line Blue, either that or we read VERY different translations, in the one I read she says "The Lock was much easier to open than it was at the time I was there" Urahara wasn't mentioned. Don't forget Kurotsuchi was in the Gotei 13 WAY before Urahara joined, he was there 1000 years ago for the last fight with Juha Bach, whereas Turn Back the Pendulum was 110 years ago and that was when Urahara joined.

As for those wierd globes... I hope they don't magically fix Tensa Zangetsu, that would be pretty lame... Also very glad that the Byakuyas and Renji are getting healed I'm guessing Zaraki's not there because they hate him how long do you think before those three come back, nicely healed and *hopefully* with a power upgrade, so they can take on the Vandenreich and get vengeance for their earlier thrashings.

Interesting to see once AGAIN Shunsui is taking on the "Leader" role, greeting Squad 0 and asking why they're there etc... I'm telling you when the dust settles, he's going to be the new Captain Commander.

and then we have that ending Aaahhh Urahara, you're always hilarious... I'm guessing we'll finally find out who the mysterious swordsman was that we last saw waving their blade at him!

Overall an EPIC chapter, can't wait for next week to see what happens
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    read it through Majad he said Urahara, not Unohana .
    It's the night speaking. :c
    as for his actual point.... no, don't be silly, he's strong, but he's not THAT strong, I wouldn't even put him with the "Top Three" captains and they're all less powerful than Squad 0.
    Yeah, I doubt he's stronger, or as strong as Squad 0.
    AMFG so awesome , LOVE Shinji's reaction, both to them turning up and to "Captain Cereal" Im guessing she was alot skinnier when she left .

LOVED Soi Fon getting punked by the guy with the big hair made me laugh, but mostly because I hate her.
    Shinji's reaction was epic.

Soi Fon being over powered like that, EPIC!
    yyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh to me that says one thing, the gloves are coming OFF, Retsu is gunna show us her legendary skills I can't wait to see the fighter so hardcore, Shunsui and Ukitake are quoted as saying they'd rather go up against Zanka No Tachi, than an angry Unohana
    Hehe, I want to see her doing her powerful heal and fighting.
    Then we have the last chick.... WOW... not sure if I'm scared of, or attracted to her.... little of both methinks those arms are FREAKY, cool as all hell though. Also I think you misread the line Blue, either that or we read VERY different translations, in the one I read she says "The Lock was much easier to open than it was at the time I was there" Urahara wasn't mentioned. Don't forget Kurotsuchi was in the Gotei 13 WAY before Urahara joined, he was there 1000 years ago for the last fight with Juha Bach, whereas Turn Back the Pendulum was 110 years ago and that was when Urahara joined.
    I don't think so, I think she was mentioning Kisuke, why? Because in Korutsuchi's time, before Kisuke became a captain, there used to be no labs or anything like SS has now, I think!

Either that or she meant a different lab that Kurotsuchi had somewhere, and it was illegal stuff, otherwise, he wouldn't have went to jail. Dunno, I still don't know why he got imprisoned.
    Interesting to see once AGAIN Shunsui is taking on the "Leader" role, greeting Squad 0 and asking why they're there etc... I'm telling you when the dust settles, he's going to be the new Captain Commander.
    I hope that it's either him or Unohana.

Urahara isn't as strong as top 3 captains? Who exactly are the top 3 captains?

Also, no way Unohana or Shunsei will become captain commander. I'm very sorry to say but they're just too fucking weak. Keep dreaming.

Deleted
    What?

Unohana, Ukitake and Sunshui are the strongest captains SS has.

How much proof do you need? Sunshui's fight against Espada nrº1 without using bankai, while the others had too, and he still didn't use bankai when Stark fused, and still defeated Stark, with no bankai!

Same thing for Ukitake.

Tbh, the only one that we don't know if is strong or not is Unohana, but we'v been told she's pretty strong.

Out of these 3 people, they are the most likely to become a Captain Commander, but we take out Ukitake because we know he will not accept it because of his health conditions.

Just because they're the oldest people doesn't mean they're the strongest.

Shunsei needed the help or Utitake, Love, and Rose to defeat a lackadaisical Stark who was practically crying about wanting friends.

Utitake got one shot by Wonderweiss so.....and Wonderweiss was a fucking scrub whose only design was to seal the flames of yamamottos zanpakto.

If you wanna judge strengths, look at the Quincy fights. byakuya? Raped by one Quincy easily. Shunsei? He got raped by one fodder Quincy, and that same Quincy got one shot by Yamas attack on 3 quincies at once. Kenpachi? Took 3 out himself.

"But Blue that's not fair Kenpachi doesn't rely on bankai." That just makes him THAT much stronger.

Deleted
    I don't know why you're doing this or even typing that.

You can't possibly compare captains to the enemy, we are comparing captains with OTHER captains or people from SS, we're not comparing them with the Vandeireich.

And yes, the strongest Shinigami right now is Unohana, Ukitake and Sunshui.

I was just giving Stark's fight as an example to show how strong Ukitake and Sunshui are, they didn't even use bankai, while the other captains had to, and they had help too. Most fights were 3v1, Stark's fight was 2v1 and he was Espada 1.

It was 4v1, and the only way to compare people is through the fights they have, which is why we have to bring up enemies. I was asking Galla what he meant by top 3 though, not you. I already know you're delusional :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shunsei needed the help or Utitake, Love, and Rose to defeat a lackadaisical Stark who was practically crying about wanting friends.
    and Blue, Majad replied because like me he KNOWS (not thinks, KNOWS) that the top three captains are Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake. Don't be rude just because you don't have a decent arguement.

Were we watching the same fight? The one where Ukitake went out early to fight lilinette (and yes as you noted then got sneakattacked by Wonderwiess), Starrk then proceeded to fight Love and Rose IN A SEPERATE FIGHT, which ended with him getting a flawless victory over them, in a THIRD fight he then faught Shunsui and spent the whole fight complaining that he didn't want to fight someone this strong? Shunsui then proceeded to basically oneshot the Primera Espada using only his SHIKAI, something none of the other captains could do.

As for his Quincy fight, the Vandenreich he faught was one of the top tier, as you can tell by him being the one to give the evacuation orders after the fights were done (note, the guy Shunsui was fighting did NOT get killed by Yama-ji,he was commanding the Soldat army that destroyed SS), and he did NOT get raped, he got hit in the eye, but was still fighting on par with the guy, while the guy was in Vollstandig and still couldn't beat him, untill Yama-ji got diced by Juha Bach, when that happened his concentration dropped and he got shot FIVE TIMES, including once in the head, how did he react? He didn't, five minutes later he was up leading the Gotei 13 and helping recover the corpses, including Zaraki, who is now all but dead.

Who would you say is stronger?

moving on from this pointless conversation....

The thing with Kurotsuchi and that wierd chick... what translation did you read? the site I read is pretty quick, but they can be...sloppy. What I really wanted to know but sadly what I think we'll NEVER know, is what exactly did Kurotsuchi do, to get locked up in that cell? I think she had something to do with it, as she seems to be something of a mad Scientist herself . Can't wait to see what her, Kurotsuchi and Urahara can cook up between them.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2012-11-21 at 02:41 PM.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    How am I delusional?

Lol...

He meant the top 3 Shinigami, we answered, if you can't grasp that, then you're the "delusional" one, I got nothing else to say. Sorry.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 02:40 PM ----------

The thing with Kurotsuchi and that wierd chick... what translation did you read? the site I read is pretty quick, but they can be...sloppy. What I really wanted to know but sadly what I think we'll NEVER know, is what exactly did Kurotsuchi do, to get locked up in that cell? I think she had something to do with it, as she seems to be something of a mad Scientist herself . Can't wait to see what her, Kurotsuchi and Urahara can cook up between them.
    I don't know if she meant that Kisuke was/is better, or was better at that time, than Kurostsuchi.

What I understood, clearly, is that his lab sucks and she mocked him for that. I loved his face, hehe.

I read Bleach on this site, and Naruto too.

This is the part where they start talking.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/517/15

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The ... thin lady doesn't really mention any names. Just "Last time" Very open to interpretation. Can have been against Uruhara, can have been against Kurostsuchi.

As for the "strongest captains" I'd agree with the three mentioned. Most of the other captains seem to defeer to two of them, and almost everyone seem's scared/vary if Unohana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know if she meant that Kisuke was/is better, or was better at that time, than Kurostsuchi.

What I understood, clearly, is that his lab sucks and she mocked him for that. I loved his face, hehe..
    Hmm, that's the same scan I read (different site though, I used Manga Panda, but tbh I get the feeling it's all the same people) tbh it is very ambiguous, but I get the feeling that's kinda what she was going for... Either way, she was mocking Kurotsuchi, which im okay with , he's a creepy frakker.

Deleted
    Hmm, that's the same scan I read (different site though, I used Manga Panda, but tbh I get the feeling it's all the same people) tbh it is very ambiguous, but I get the feeling that's kinda what she was going for... Either way, she was mocking Kurotsuchi, which im okay with , he's a creepy frakker.
    I don't know, I just read in that site because the image's quality is better than the one I was using to read it, I never really thought of the translation. xD

About Kurotsuchi, I love him because he's different from all the other captains, same thing for Kisuke, he's even more weird! I love it.

Also, you got 3333 posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough really, the images on Manga Panda are pretty bad, might swap to Manga Reader.

Kisuke is much cooler though , Kurotsuchi always puts me in mind of people like Dr Mengele, he would be MORE than happy to do horrible shit to pretty much anyone, if it furthered his "Science". Kisuke is more like.... Q from James bond he always has something in his backpocket, but he wouldn't sacrifice people to get what he needed.

and oh yeah so I..... D'oh!

So the Mangastream translation is out..

A lot more tension is present between the Zero Division and Gotei than it seemed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    How am I delusional?

Lol...

He meant the top 3 Shinigami, we answered, if you can't grasp that, then you're the "delusional" one, I got nothing else to say. Sorry.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 02:40 PM ----------

What I understood, clearly, is that his lab sucks and she mocked him for that. I loved his face, hehe.

I read Bleach on this site, and Naruto too.

This is the part where they start talking.

]
    First pretty sure that link violates more than a few rules.

Second manga panda is basically a way for mangareader to still operate without issues. For awhile manga reader had blocked the US from seeing certain series.

Thus why alot of us use batoto or panda.