10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    I'm sure this has been wondered before, but I just thought about a "whatif". What if Yachiru and Zaraki work the same way as the Primera Espada, Coyote Starrk? Maybe this arc, instead of a Bankai, Zaraki will discover (or "rediscover") how to merge back with Yachiru to become the next ultraman.
    It has been posed many times, most often by myself tbh I wouldn't mind at all if that was how it happened, the only problem with that is it would mean we still don't get to se Yachiru fight . UNLESS When the Sternritter come back, they find Zaraki, try to finish him off, Yachiru tries to defend him, so we see her fight, but eventually gets beaten, THEN they merge and all hell breaks loose.

I still think given her size, and her Reiatsu being shaped like a kittie, it would be AWESOME if Yachiru's release turned her into a cat , think along the lines of Pantera, but smaller and more awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Hey man, in the last few weeks Kubo has unveiled Yamamoto's Bankai, Ichigo's partial origin, the Royal Guard, AND the Spirit King.

Mutha fucka is on a roll.

You have a point Also I expect to see the Royal Guard (can we swap to calling them this, not Squad 0, it sounds SO much cooler) start fighting soon, even if it's just a training montage or something, then when the REAL fights kick off, we can spend more time watching the Bankai fly
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I actually don't like the name Royal Guard or Squad 0. xD

I've been reading up on the thread, but nobody is bringing up the mystery about Yoruichi's zanpakutou. Or I missed something along the way . She doesn't seem to wear it anywhere, but the flashback during the Visored bit, when Urahara was, like her, still a captain.

Oh, and we need more Kidou. And I want to know more about Tessai, since he seems such a kidou-badass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillerbill View Post
    I've been reading up on the thread, but nobody is bringing up the mystery about Yoruichi's zanpakutou. Or I missed something along the way . She doesn't seem to wear it anywhere, but the flashback during the Visored bit, when Urahara was, like her, still a captain.

Oh, and we need more Kidou. And I want to know more about Tessai, since he seems such a kidou-badass.
    There hasn't been any indication/information on her zanpakotou so far, we can't really do much theory on that because we just know nothing.

I'm just assuming she lost her zanpakatou or it broke or something, why, dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    There hasn't been any indication/information on her zanpakotou so far, we can't really do much theory on that because we just know nothing.

I'm just assuming she lost her zanpakatou or it broke or something, why, dunno.
    It's a shame. I love her character so much! I'd love to know more about her past etc.

Deleted
    It's a shame. I love her character so much! I'd love to know more about her past etc.
    Indeed, she's one of my favourite chars too, but I think we will know everything by the end of the arc if not sooner, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Indeed, she's one of my favourite chars too, but I think we will know everything by the end of the arc if not sooner, I hope.
    All bloodlines and the past of everyone is supposed to be answered.

I'm still curious as to how Soul Society came to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    All bloodlines and the past of everyone is supposed to be answered.

I'm still curious as to how Soul Society came to be.
    Me too.

Also, I'd like to know more about Hell but I really don't see that happening, since Hell only showed up on a movie and a little bit on the anime's last arc, I think, can't really remember now..

I'd like to see more Hollow Ichigo. (I know a fair amount of people who'd disagree, but I think he was cool)

I'd also like to see Ichigo dig into all of his powers, instead of piling yet another type of power on top of him. The dude never even learned to launch a cero.

Oh yes, and more acrobatic swordfighting instead of only relying on the abilities of the zanpakuto. I mean.. fights just haven't been exciting anymore because instead of using sword skills before opening the can of bankai worms, captains immediately go ahead and nuke "everything in whatever direction they would be facing".

Either way, I'm glad Grimmjow has returned! I'm also in a mood for peaches, oddly.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    See I never minded Yoruichi not having a Zanpaktou, it made her different. It's not like she's weak, Shunko is AWESOME, and she pwns with it. it's like all the people who cry for Zaraki's Bankai I don't see why you'd take a unique character with an interesting method of powering up and wanna shoehorn them into the mold of all the other captains.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Either way, I'm glad Grimmjow has returned! I'm also in a mood for peaches, oddly.
    Ya know... Darndest thing, I'd also like to take a nice bite out of a peach right now.....

As for your other point on acrobatic sword fights, I 100% agree, it's YET another reason why I love Shunsui, not only does he very rarely USE his Zanpaktou powers (because he's a boss and doesn't neet them ) but when he DOES, it only enhances his sword skills, it doesn't supercede them. I really hope they stick with this for his bankai and it further enhances his sword skills and the powers he uses with them, instead of just "Lol everything I can see is now dead, sucks to be y'all"
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I actually like Yoruichi because she doesn't have a zanpakotou, fist fights or kung fu or wtv you call it, I love those, I just love that, simply amazing for me.

As for the acrobatic stuff, yeah, I also love that. That alone could make me like an anime by 100%. I love anime because it has a lot of fights like these, power ups, special powers and what not, it's just amazing and stuff outside anime usually aren't like this, I think.

Either way, I just hope that Yoruichi's zanpakotou is something like Soi Fon's, meaning that, atleast, her shikai will have to make Yoruichi use hand fight.

My jaw..

Just hit the floor..

From the confirmed spoilers and pictures for this chapter..

I just....

....Anyone who loves Unohana will be happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

This just in!

Ichigo cracked Tenjirou's hand instantly, Ichigo and Renji are healed and going to next platform to train and what-not, The Soul King has apparently 'fallen' for Ichigo (what ever that means), Shunsui is the new Captain-Commander, they're going to teach Zaraki the 'Art of Killing' which apparently Yamamoto stopped teaching him after just 1 day, and finally -Yachiru- Unohana is the first Kenpachi!

This arc has been shaping up to be quite amazing in my opinion. I really want to see whats going to happen next. One chapter per week unfortunately. ><
    Last edited by Phaere; 2012-12-12 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    This just in!

Ichigo cracked Tenjirou's hand instantly, Ichigo and Renji are healed and going to next platform to train and what-not, The Soul King has apparently 'fallen' for Ichigo (what ever that means), Shunsui is the new Captain-Commander, they're going to teach Zaraki the 'Art of Killing' which apparently Yamamoto stopped teaching him after just 1 day, and finally -Yachiru- Unohana is the first Kenpachi!

This arc has been shaping up to be quite amazing in my opinion. I really want to see whats going to happen next. One chapter per week unfortunately. ><

Probably the best chapter I have ever read, so many different twists and it was actually really good. I knew at one point the captain of the 4th division was a hidden superpower, cause they never let her fight.. ever, so I always had my suspicions, but to be that good was like o_o;. As for the king of souls, I guess its more like the queen of souls! (Yes I know he could be a guy, and could be gay, but I really extremely doubt it.. sorry). As for who the queen of souls is, im going to venture a guess she is related to Inoue, or that it is in fact Inoue, and the one we know is just an "avatar" who is near Ichigo, like a geigai, and that the avatar has no memory of her real life. Kinda would explain why she can alter reality so easily right

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow....
    Kenpachi (along with Yachiru) and Shunsui have always been my favourite characters so the latest issue was a little too much awesome for me.

Deleted
    You guys don't need to use the spoiler tags.

I'm going to read the manga now after some mod stuff, then I'll try and make my wall of texts. ;p

MY GOD! I think i lost it O.o

How strong is Unohana actually? Is this why yamamato ordered her to stay in? Cause she would make things worse? Or cause she has to teach Kenpachi how to kill his enemy with all his strenght...

Will Kenpachi finally hear his sword speak? :P

Unohana's bankai?

Now we wait...For another week :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

i guess it makes sense why all the shinigamis were scared shitless whenever unohana came close to them... she's one of the most badass m****er in town !
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

All right listen I still don't think Shunshei is quite strong enough to be considered a pro Captain Commander, although I do think he has the leadership skills. I'd say he's about 1/3 to 1/2 of Yama's strength.

But Unohana is like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deleted
    Omfg. Omfg. Omfg. Omfg. Omfg.

This is the best chapter ever. LOL!

Okay, omfg, so many good things.. I'll just start from the beginning. D:

So, as expected Kyouraku is the new Captain Commander.

Ichigo is in that pool of blood, a long with Renji, and both of them got healed pretty fast. I don't know that guy's name but he was pretty impressed that both of them healed fast, especially Ichigo. Weird thing about that pool is that it damaged the other two guys... I mean, isn't that supposed to heal you? I don't get it, why did they get hurt? And, apparently, this medic is/was the fastest guy on SS, so it's safe to assume that not even Yoruichi is faster than him.

Kyouraku's first order as a Captain Commander.. Well, this part here, I got super wtf.

Teaching Zaraki the Art of Killing? dafuq is that.. Also, Yama ji couldn't teach him this? And he will? I wonder what it is. O.O

And now.... oh sweet god. Best part of the chapter. UNOHANA, I LOVE YOU! She's the Kenpachi, the first one? I don't get this part but she was a fucking Kenpachi, is!

Also, did you notice the Yachiru part? HAHAHAH! That little girl is what? Her?!???! WTF! I'm super confused right now.

Anyways, everything's going to be revealed soon.

Omg, this is why I love Unohana. Yachiru.