I'm calling it right now, i bet one of them is responsible for creating Kido

Deleted
    I wouldn't admire myself if that happened.

One created the zanpakotou, I think it's only normal that someone created or discovered kido.

I'm betting the chick with several arms did that, but I really don't know how.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'd be cool with that. I mean the spells had to come from SOMEWHERE and these guys seems suitably hardcore...

I'd agree with majad probably the likely culprit is multiarmed kinda hot in a FREAKY way chick.

mostly because we know the fat/fit one made Mod Souls, big hair dude made the Healing Springs (and we can assume a number of the healing techniques/Kido) and the latest guy made Zanpaktou, then you can get the big Monk looking leader guy did something totally boss (I mean he's the leader of the Royal guard, he's GOING to be a shit ruiner of world ending levels) so that means if one of them DID invent Kido, or at least hado/Bakudo, it has to be her

GAH need more bleach.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I'd say the big guy invented a lot of fighting techniques and possibly the technique that Unohana is going to teach Zaraki that will make him OP.

As for the chick with several arms, or the description that Galla used(might I add, was quite hilarious to read. ), it's probably her...

Even though she probably doesn't use it, I got a feeling she really doesn't, I'm pretty sure she discovered it or invented it, I mean, she's a scientist after all.

And yes, I want more Bleach. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    so watching the first few episodes of the bleahc anime again, WTF?! Ichigo was SOOOOOOOOOOOO weak back then!

Deleted
    And stupid, and dumb.

God, I just want to curse at him now, lol. I don't even want to watch everything again, atleast not right now, because I'm going to rage at the dude, at the screen.... :p

10+ Year Old Account
    haha yeah Ichigo was a real noob back then tbh he's still a bit of a dumbass, he's just tough enough we don't notice...

You raise a good point Majad, but I don't know why I still get the feeling he's going to be an unarmed fighter .... Maybe he invented Hakuda, the Shinigami unarmed combat system? We've had people who specialize in just about every form of combat except Hakuda now(Yoruichi doesn't count, she uses Shunko, that's different).

Would be pretty awesome to have him fight Ichigo and totally dominate him without even drawing his blade. Would also kinda work, as so far Ichigo has focused his training totally on fighting with his Zanpaktou and has totally ignored every other facet of Shinigami Combat, would make sense for him to practice a bit in the other skills. So Stoner looking dude powers up his Zanpaktou, then Freaky Hottie powers up his Kido skills and Bald Monk teaches him Hakuda....

I really need to learn the Royal Guard names don't I ?

p.s. gratz on 5k post Majad :O

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    I agree, I wouldn't admire if the big guy was an expert on hand combat. I don't really remember now but I don't even recall him having a sword when we saw him, tbh, I don't recall any of the 5 people having a sword.

And yeah, from what you said, I just figured out that this is to make Ichigo good in every way, meaning that they want him to be good at everything, Kido, hand combat, sword combat, resistance, etc, etc.

And yeah, I need to know their names too, but cba, too hard. xD

And thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    as stupid as Ichigo is, doesnt he score in the top 25 in the first few chapters/episodes? So wouldn't he be rather smart? it's just that he is hot headed and charges in without thinking, immagine ichigo if he was able to THINK when fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And yeah, from what you said, I just figured out that this is to make Ichigo good in every way, meaning that they want him to be good at everything, Kido, hand combat, sword combat, resistance, etc, etc.

And yeah, I need to know their names too, but cba, too hard. xD

And thanks.
    Ah! see that's the thing, there's a HUGE difference between "Knowing how to use" and "Being good" at something . Just because he has TRAINING in Kido and Hakudo, doesn't mean he wont be terrible at them. I just think it would be good to have him do something other than flail about with his Zanpaktou in fights, maybe throw in a few kicks/throws, or some basic Kido.

Tbh not sure we REALLY need to know their names, I doubt they'll be around for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    as stupid as Ichigo is, doesnt he score in the top 25 in the first few chapters/episodes? So wouldn't he be rather smart? it's just that he is hot headed and charges in without thinking, immagine ichigo if he was able to THINK when fighting.
    He's booksmart, he's still a dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ah! see that's the thing, there's a HUGE difference between "Knowing how to use" and "Being good" at something . Just because he has TRAINING in Kido and Hakudo, doesn't mean he wont be terrible at them. I just think it would be good to have him do something other than flail about with his Zanpaktou in fights, maybe throw in a few kicks/throws, or some basic Kido.
    Imagine a Sokatsui from ichigo in the middle of a fight, the destruction potential combined with getsuga tensho instakill almost any baddie!

Deleted
    Imagine a Sokatsui from ichigo in the middle of a fight, the destruction potential combined with getsuga tensho instakill almost any baddie!
    O.O

I don't think my eyes could handle such power.

Btw, it's possible to infuse(?) Kido with a Zanpakotou's power, right? Like Sokatsui together with Getsuga Tensho like Ridesdel said.

10+ Year Old Account
    O.O

I don't think my eyes could handle such power.

Btw, it's possible to infuse(?) Kido with a Zanpakotou's power, right? Like Sokatsui together with Getsuga Tensho like Ridesdel said.
    just launch the spell after the getsuga, gives him time to recite the incantation if he wanted to to increase the power tenfold, and depending on the travel time of them, he could start reciting before/during the getsuga and blast it as soon as he finishes the swing

also, i liked your other avatar better

Deleted
    just launch the spell after the getsuga, gives him time to recite the incantation if he wanted to to increase the power tenfold, and depending on the travel time of them, he could start reciting before/during the getsuga and blast it as soon as he finishes the swing

also, i liked your other avatar better
    Omg, such power. If Ichigo could do that he could kill anyone just in a few seconds, including someone like Byakuya.

Hehe, I know the other one is better but I had to change. Though I probably won't stick with this one for much longer, I'm just trying it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    so another thing has occurred to me, Ichigo could fight at just about the same level as Kenpachi in the first arc, without bankai, and while undoubtedly byakuya is stronger, ichigo just gets his ass BEATDOWN by Byakuya, I mean WTF Ichigo, if you are going to be able to beat one captain, don't just get owned instantly by another!
    Last edited by Ridesdel; 2013-01-02 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    so another thing has occurred to me, Ichigo could fight at just about the same level as Kenpachi in the first arc, without bankai, and while undoubtedly byakuya is stronger, ichigo just gets his ass BEATDOWN by Byakuya, I mean WTF Ichigo, if you are going to be able to beat one captain, don't just get owned instantly by another!
    Thing is, Zaraki isn't as strong as the other captains, not in that arc atleast. All he did was swing fast, strong and going always forward.

No other captain does that, meaning that they dodge, they use techniques, try to figure out ways to do that or that.

And let's just say that Byakuya tops on all that. Zakari is like an orc, a brute, doesn't think, just goes ahead, Byukuya isn't like that, that's why Ichigo got beat up pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is, Zaraki isn't as strong as the other captains, not in that arc atleast. All he did was swing fast, strong and going always forward.

No other captain does that, meaning that they dodge, they use techniques, try to figure out ways to do that or that.

And let's just say that Byakuya tops on all that. Zakari is like an orc, a brute, doesn't think, just goes ahead, Byukuya isn't like that, that's why Ichigo got beat up pretty good.
    but the way ichigo just gets beat down until hollow comes out is just, well too much considering ichigo's growth during the arc

also y u no post snarky response in corrupt-a-wish thread?

Deleted
    also y u no post snarky response in corrupt-a-wish thread?
    I haven't been there for a while. >.<

I'll try and be there more often then. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    so many interesting stuff still left for the manga to explore... haven't seen the Bankai of at least 3 of the gotei 13 leaders yet ... Kenpachi, Ukitake, Kyoraku... oh and Unohana... also, not of the gotei 13 but Urahara ... however Kyoraku and Kenpachi are the ones I'm most interested in since kyoraku seems to be really strong even though laid back, prolly stronger than Kenpachi in pure strength... and kenpachi... well he's kenpachi xD...

Also I was quite surprised when they said Unohana was the first Kenpachi xD didn't really think she was that strong other than the healing :P

anyway I haven't been this excited about bleach since it first aired xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Also I was quite surprised when they said Unohana was the first Kenpachi xD didn't really think she was that strong other than the healing :P
    She has always been feared it seems, not really for her healing methods from I understood at that time tbh, more about her combat skills and all that jazz, but I really never thought much of it, I just thought people were scared of her because she was a creeper and did weird things.