Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Or until Naruto's anime is done too I believe. :/
    I bet that this war in Naruto isn't even last arc, Naruto will be probably still going for a few years.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:14 PM ----------

On topic: I'm really excited about Bleach now, this arc is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus99 View Post
    I bet that this war in Naruto isn't even last arc, Naruto will be probably still going for a few years.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 04:14 PM ----------

On topic: I'm really excited about Bleach now, this arc is great.
    This fight, Tobi fight, another fight, Sasuke fight, and a small future episode or 2.

2 more days!!! Oh boy oh boy, it's like your bday, or christmas morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I thought her name was Retsu Unohana... Cause the manga says she named herself Yachiru.
    I know that Kenpachi is the title for strongest of their generation.
    Just putting it out there, the word Retsu in Japanese means "violence".
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just to add a bit to this, I believe Retsu was also a name she gave herself after she had stopped fighting. "Retsu" means Violent in Japanese so maybe it was a name she took to remind her of her past or something? Either that or Kubo wanted to give us hints as to her true nature lol

In terms of the anime, they stopped it so that the manga could pull ahead (probably finish) and so that they could put something else in Bleach's time slot for a bit. Bleach had a pretty awesome time slot on TV. Time to give something else the limelight for a bit
    It will be back though
    They could probably fit 6 recent chapters made by Kubo into one episode so it's only natural that they want to wait till the manga is at least mostly finished before adapting it into anime again.
    Though I have to say that some of the chapters in this arc have had a decent amount of content.

Deleted
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/524/3
    Finally out
    Left me with more questions during the all out kenpachi fight.

i have a feeling unohana is healing zaraki when he should die, so he by process of fighting all out gets stronger and picks up techniques

That's what I'm starting to think is happening when i read the last page a few times.

Deleted
    Now just imagine how many minutes of anime we could get out of this chapter without adding fillers or padding...

I feel kinda sad seeing Isane and Yachiru like that :/

It seems that she isn't really fighting Zaraki till death, but teaching him after all the 'way of killing' by using the 'tricks'.

Will he kill Unohana after all? Maybe when Isane get's in the prison and maybe even in between them?

Deleted
    This was an interesting chapter.

I loved that we finally got to see Yachiru, even if we didn't see her face. :/

Either way, I guess it's possible that Unohana is indeed healing him, but how come did he felt like he got stabbed through his throat? Is it a side effect of a super, fast, OP heal from Unohana? I don't get it.

Regardless, we now know who fought her, it was Zaraki and not Yama ji, so, this means we still don't know how Yama ji managed to get her to be a captain.

10+ Year Old Account
    So there basicly Saiyans getting stronger everytime they get beaten???

Seems Unohana plans on beating him again and again without killing to give him a power boost.
    Which makes me think her sin is doing something simular to power herself, alto i wonder why she would think of it as that.

Its good to see Zaraki getting his ass kicked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Its good to see Zaraki getting his ass kicked
    I was kinda happy when I saw her stabbing him through his throat but I thought it was too soon and wasn't as happy, but it was good regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Zaraki isn´t gonna die it would make all of this pointless, and Unohana wont till we atleast seen her bankai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Zaraki isn´t gonna die it would make all of this pointless, and Unohana wont till we atleast seen her bankai.
    Yeah about that.....

I just had a very interesting thought....

First off: LOL Zaraki got oowwnneedd, good to see Unohana is JUST as hard core as we were expecting, utterly dominating Zaraki seemingly without breaking a sweat... But then you get to that last page. Now I think we can all agree, Zaraki got stabbed through the fucking throat, you don't just come back from that.. Unless an outside source is helping you

Now I draw your attention to the last couple of panels "That is the mistake you imposed on you" I'm guessing that's supposed to read "That is the mistake WE imposed on you" then the following like "And also... My Sin"

Now I don't know about Y'all, but to ME that sounds like Zaraki's insane durability and the fact he's pretty much impossible to kill is NOT just because he's a tank, but because of something Unohana (and maybe the top ranks of the Gotei 13) did to him.

What do we know about Unohana's Zanpaktou? So far we know her Shikai is a wierd stingray looking cyclops monster, which you can put anyone into and the stomach juices heal them. What if her Bankai takes that one step further and either protects the person it's cast on from death, or Prayer of Healing style, STORES the healing inside them, so that whenever they take a mortal wound, instead of dieing they come back stronger?

What if when they first dueled aalllllll those years ago, after Unohana destoryed him and he was MEANT to die, she used her bankai on him, because she enjoyed fighting him so much she wanted him to go away, get stronger and come back to fight her again later.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    you have, its that massive flying stingray thing i believe (or was that the shikai?). The thing that heals people put in its mouth, maby it has another form?

EDIT: yea my mistake, its her shikai. But thats the first shikai that doesnt resemble a sword of sorts ive seen (or atleast can remember). So really curious what the bankai will be, im thinking shark with head mounted lazer
    Last edited by mmoc981b98ea90; 2013-01-23 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    slightly better translation is out from MangaStream.

This translation makes it seem like it's an ability of his shikai that he hasn't realized, an ability she brought out when they fought, also most likely linked to his insane durability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post

This translation makes it seem like it's an ability of his shikai that he hasn't realized, an ability she brought out when they fought, also most likely linked to his insane durability.
    Oh wow. That site is a lot better lol.

Quality is much better and the translation is better too. I was confused when I was reading the other manga site lol. And I now understand the last part.

It means that he can only get stronger when he's about to die or lose because he imposed that on himself, he only gets stronger when that happens, and that happens with Unohana too I believe. I actually don't understand her part very well.

So when he dies, he gets stronger. BUT! When they first fought, he did something to Unohana so she couldn't use her second hand like she is now. Maybe he had a completely different fighting style. And then comes this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post

What if when they first fought, he learned his Shikai? But for some reason, he forgot that, just like when he just got stabbed in the throat. It did happen, but for Zaraki it felt like something happened, but he doesn't care/remember well enough.

But what could it be? Insta regen is a no go, fatal blows will not be fatal for x-period?

Unohana said Zaraki lost consciousness for a moment... But he himself says "Now is the time to get busy off of basic instinct". It seemed like they still kept fighting, even tho he lost his counsciousness. He was cornered, his sword on the ground and got stabbed, the blood he coughed up in her face...

Unohana's 'sin' could be either his Shikai, or the way he fights now (on the brink of death). That could also explain her scar in the throat.
    She won't die until we have seen her Bankai, but she IS teaching him during this fight. But, maybe she wants to make it clear, and uses Bankai during this fight...? Zaraki in no-brain hack 'n slash mode seems like he really wants to try and kill her.

Quick edit;
    Reading on Bleach wiki page that Tite Kobo said ""Consume everything, demon of the blood-thirsty sword." - Tite Kubo[1]". Once he starts fighting, he won't stop until his opponent is death? He wants to be the strongest i guess...

Edit 2:
    The more he bleeds, the stronger he gets? When he is on brink of death, he comes back stronger. That would explain the blood-thirsty sword... And it would explain also why his sword would always be in Shikai.
    Last edited by Kaj392; 2013-01-23 at 08:26 PM.

Kenpachi is going to learn his Bankai.

At that point, dividing by zero will be possible.

Thats when the world will end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    ""Consume everything, demon of the blood-thirsty sword."
    That sounds an awfull lot like a Bankai activation

That sounds an awfull lot like a Bankai activation
    Do you really think Kenny will either: 1) Learn his swords name and Bankai. or 2) During the course of the fight remember the name.

It almost seems to me like he knew it at one time and just wanted to fight on pure power along.

Also there goes my theory that Kenny's LT was his Bankai, seeing as she appears out of no where 99% of the time.

Now I wait till next week to see if he does more of the fighting our moves over back to Ichigo..
    Last edited by Dengir; 2013-01-23 at 09:55 PM. Reason: had to add something.