I know I've asked this a while back. Has any one heard about them bringing the anime back yet. I really miss watching bleach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    His torn haori would likely have been damaged in a fight and it must have been a very, very long time since he wore it to not bother replacing it at all. Perhaps, he fought in the war against the Quincy but was in love with Masaki at the time. They escaped together but had to hide for a very long time, he sacrificed his powers to either hide more effectively or he had to use his own Final Getsuga to get away from someone like Yama-ji, who would likely hate for him to leave with a Quincy woman. It may have only been when Masaki got pregnant that they had to come out of hiding and start a proper life.
    That's actually not a bad theory, a little too "Romeo and Juliet" for my tastes, but yeah I could see them doing something along those lines. I mean it might not have been during the war 1000 ago, but I can see Isshin having to leave the Gotei 13 because he fell in love with Misaki. Possibly the old Stockholm Syndrome, or something similar.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Newest chapter is out. It's mostly a flashback of their first fight.

Deleted
    Wow....keeps killing him over and over to heal him again and restore his earlier powers.....crazy 0_0

Holy shit... Is this the end of Unohana? On the final page it looked like she was ready to accept dead, but will Zaraki show mercy once again?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    For Unohana to kill him over and over again without even using her shikai she has to be ALOT stronger thenn zaraki is now, so if zaraki becomes much stronger thenn her from this he is gonna be redonculous. This will probaly go on for a while longer as we still haven't seen much from Unohana.

Makes me wonder wo Zaraki is going to fight? Besides for Juhabach wo is strong enough to give a good fight to him if he really becomes much stronger? The regular sternritters didn't seem all that powerfull they would probaly have lost to the captains if not for the bankai stealing.

Deleted
    Sweet, hit it on the head with her healing him (Zaraki + Unohana) at the point of death. Id assume he will just regain his old strength and because he appears to be very attached to her i think he will eventualy kick her ass but wont kill her. He will probaly fight one of the higer up captains of the quincies, if he had his ass handed to him by a simple copy of their boss, would make sence to bring him up to their level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious as to what role the Ishida family is going to play in this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I'm curious as to what role the Ishida family is going to play in this arc.
    uryu is gonna be like "oh so I was stronger than all the Sternritter and Captain Shinigami and Arcannar all this time...too bad. I was struggling like a bitch to be a tenth of the strength of the main character who I'm best friends with."

This chapter was okay. Kind of...boring reason Kenpachi is weak but lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    wierd chapter... kinda asks more questions than it answers .

Seems we were right about Unohana and Zaraki, this confirms that Zaraki will NOT be getting Bankai(for me at least), this training with Unohana is just to unlock the Reiatsu he is subconsiously sealing away, to make fights more interesting, want more evidence? I don't even think that's a Zanpaktou he's using, I think it's just some freakin sword he picked up along the way, he doesn't know it's name because it doesn't HAVE a name. This is why (IMO) Zaraki will never be as strong as Shunsui, Ukitake or Yama-ji. Because while he has INSANE reiatsu, his technique is non-existant. If he was to go against someone like Yama-ji in Zanka no Tachi, or Shunsui in Katen Kyokutsu (or Bankai, if he EVER shows us that) I still think he'd lose, regardless of how much Reiatsu he can bring to bare.

Seems they really are pushing towards Unohana's death, which is kinda stupid if you ask me... From a tactical standpoint why have your highest reiatsu fighter train up your SECOND highest, to make him the highest, but in the process kill the old highest?

and yeah UnifideDevide, I'm guessing she meant stronger in terms of pure Reiatsu, which as we know doesn't mean everything in Bleach world, so while her and Zaraki may be monsters in those terms, others beat them on many other levels. Yeah, that dude looked ALOT like Renji.. then again that WAS a flashback, so it could be his dad, or maybe grandad

I think we've not got long left of this fight, one maybe two more chapters then it's of to see what Ichigo and Renji have been up to.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it is a Zanpakutou, just not his. I can't remember if that's possible or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then again UD, that could have been his true power inside him, screaming to be released, NOT his Zanpaktou, but he's such a noob he didn't realise .

Also possible Zoma, AFAIK you can "Take" other peoples Zanpaktou, iirc didn't Tousen use the Zanpaktou of the girl he became a Shinigami with? the chick that died...

I doubt he will get a bankai as of now, it seems more that he just is too strong on his own to actually obtain bankai.
    But this is kinda sad, like UnifiedDivide said; Ichigo has to go completely super saiyan cause main character 'should' fight the enemy leader (i hope its Zaraki that will...)

So Zaraki is official THE strongest of all Shinigami it seems...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Also, is it just me or could Unohana's vice captain pass for Renji's Dad? >_>.
    Isn't her vice captain a girl...?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Isane is her (well in a way "was") vice captain. In the flashback to when Kenpachi was a kid Unohana had an old man for a vice captain.

Deleted
    Her reviving him all the time is what has me curious. How does she do that?

REVIVE

Yama ji died. She didn't revive him. WHY?! And why did she oppose that dude from Squad 0 to "heal" Ichigo in those pools? I don't get it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Her reviving him all the time is what has me curious. How does she do that?

REVIVE

Yama ji died. She didn't revive him. WHY?! And why did she oppose that dude from Squad 0 to "heal" Ichigo in those pools? I don't get it really.
    Because Yamas body was completely destroyed.

And I think she's killing him in a special way, or maybe that she's healing him during/right at the kill so that its working out that he "dies." It's not like she delivered a heavy blow to his heart or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's not actually killing him, she's taking him to the very edge and then bringing him back just before he dies. This is different to what happened with Yama-ji, as he was cut into tiny little bits, then assploded.

As for opposing the Royal Guard guy healing Ichigo, it wasn't the healing she opposed, it was the moving. She thought that moving him would kill him, I think she also resented her skills being questioned.

Can someone tell me when the hell Kubo got amazing Character Development and Writing skills between the Arrancar and Blood War Arcs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I have no idea but I'm surprised too.

And it's Zaraki, which is even more weird and surprising for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I have no idea but I'm surprised too.

And it's Zaraki, which is even more weird and surprising for me.
    Him and Unohana have a really solid chemistry, it's insane.

It seems most of the Captains will be getting power ups for the final battle.

I'm just wondering if Unohana will really die now..

I hope she doesn't. I always had a soft spot for her because we never knew her backstory or how strong she was, but now it's just obvious she's a caring "mother" to the Gotei, and especially Zaraki.

She seems to honestly care about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.