10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    As I said before, if Ichigo gets a bow instead of a Zanpaktou... I'm out, done.
    Completely agree, would suck so freaking much. Sword fights etc is what i love about this show, well one of the things.

To me Bleach is sword fighting. Not bow's and other crap. As Gallahadd said, if Ichigo gets a bow or any variation of a bow I'm done.

Shouldn't Ichigo still have his Fullbring set of powers lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Shouldn't Ichigo still have his Fullbring set of powers lol?
    He kinda does, when he got his Shinigami powers back they merged and became basically the same thing, that's why he looks different now in Bankai etc.

Glad to see everyone else is on side with the whole bow thing
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Idk if you guys even remember his Fullbring only powers but...his deputy badge transformed into a sword. And I thought that since he still has his Deputy badge he could still use fullbring powers, just not in a shinigami form.

10+ Year Old Account
    True Kubo fashion would result in Ichigo gaining a bow now that we know he's part Quincy. However the bow will then transform into his newly rebuilt Zanpaktou. It will fire whatever the Quincy fire as an energy projectile along with arrows. We can also hope he'll make it fire Getsuga Tenshous, Ceros, and Kidos to top it off. Yup Ichigo is going to need everything just in case Kubo makes the Soul King the real bad guy. That's basically fighting the equivalent of God in Bleach.

Also did anyone catch that Kurosaki is his mothers surname? So that probably confirms that Isshin is part of the Shiba Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    True Kubo fashion would result in Ichigo gaining a bow now that we know he's part Quincy. However the bow will then transform into his newly rebuilt Zanpaktou. It will fire whatever the Quincy fire as an energy projectile along with arrows. We can also hope he'll make it fire Getsuga Tenshous, Ceros, and Kidos to top it off. Yup Ichigo is going to need everything just in case Kubo makes the Soul King the real bad guy. That's basically fighting the equivalent of God in Bleach.

Also did anyone catch that Kurosaki is his mothers surname? So that probably confirms that Isshin is part of the Shiba Clan.
    God no.

Kubo isn't going to make Ichigo basically into a Quincy.

He's going to get his sword and everything back, yet he'll have Quincy augmentations.

His allegiance lies with SS, and he's basically been a "shinigami" since the start, so that's how he'll end this.

Also, the story at this point is basically about the Shinigami overcoming the Quincy, and if it ends up being a Quincy killing all the Quincy that'd be kinda..meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely, Ichigo's new Zangetsu will probably mirror the Seele Schneider in functionality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if you guys even remember his Fullbring only powers but...his deputy badge transformed into a sword. And I thought that since he still has his Deputy badge he could still use fullbring powers, just not in a shinigami form.
    Aye, but I'm pretty sure he "Lost" his Fullbring when he got his Shinigami powers back, because they merged and became one... thing, greater than the sum of the seperate parts. That's why his costume in Bankai now looks like his costume in Fullbring did, because it partially IS his Fullbring, that's also why he suddenly became insanely powerful when he was fighting Ginju.

I wouldn't mind if Ichigo's Zanpaktou went a bit Scheele Schnieder, as long as he still has a sword and uses it as his primary weapon.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Well its official, its Shiba Isshin. Captain of the 10th division, his vise is Rangiku, and 3rd seat is Toushirou. Also details on how Isshin knew about Aizen's plans most likely incoming as well or at least some details on Aizen since he appears on the last page.

Zaraki got his Zanpakuto by stealing it from a dead guy.
    Last edited by Phaere; 2013-03-06 at 09:22 AM.

Someone called it, nice

I'm surprised this all happened so recently. I thought this would have happened like 500+ years ago.

Lol at Aizen reappearing and him supposed to be creating suspense.

I TOLD you it was a hollow who fucked Isshin up in that fight. Probably an Arcannar in the making.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh I found this chapter kinda anticlimatic... especially the begining(the isshin part was still meh though) it kinda feels like a filler chapter....

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely we get a few chapters of backstory now. Would have expected it to be further back in time around the quicy war time. Most of whats going on right now has already been speculated long in advance, its nice to have it confirmed but it is serieusly predictable.

Isshin is younger than I thought. Someone go check the Turn Back The Pendulum stuff and see if he was a captain there.

I'm surprised this all happened so recently. I thought this would have happened like 500+ years ago.

Lol at Aizen reappearing and him supposed to be creating suspense.

I TOLD you it was a hollow who fucked Isshin up in that fight. Probably an Arcannar in the making.
    Yeah, would also explain why he knew that Grand Fissher was a Arrancar instead of a normal Hollow.

So this is all what, 20 years ago? Seeing how Ichigo is around 16-18 it can't be less then that.
    Bit lame they go back in time to the Aizen shit now...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Whats the chances its one of those super charged Hollows Aizen was experimenting with that beats up Isshin. I suspect Ichigos mother removes her glove to take it out once Isshin is on his arse, would explain how Grandfisher managed to get the jump on her if she couldnt actualy see it (due to losing her powers)

10+ Year Old Account
    I fuckin TOLD you !

I totally called it! Shiba Isshin! (okay it wasn't THAT hard to work out...)

So Isshin was head of the 10th before Hitsugaya and is one of the many people that fell foul of Aizen and his evil experiments... Interesting, I can't wait to see where this arc leads.

also interesting to note that Ichigo failed in the Asauchi test because he's a noob and never had one to begin with.... which makes me think, if technically Zangetsu wasn't a Zanpaktou, what was it?

Zangetsu is probably some uber strong Quincy / Fullbring / Shinigami / Hollow shit that is coming from the Soul King himself.

I wanted to say that Zangetsu was Isshin's Zanpaktou, that's why Ichigo could hear the voice of Zangetsu and it would also explain why Isshin could teach Ichigo the final Getsuga, but that doesn't make sense either >.<
    But it seems more like Isshin's and Ichigo's Zanpaktou's are a "set".

Engetsu and Zangetsu, father and son Zanpaktou's?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I figgered he couldn't do the test because Zangetsu was gone after the final getsuga. I don't think he ever came back?